Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 547. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Wow it reached the 1000 what's the next target !

7000 USD because this is the real Bitcoin
Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
segwıt team pumpıng thıs shıt to show theır power.

thıs shıt never can be a bıtcoın. look at thıs topıc ıts at altcoın forum Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
presumably this pump has been sparked to tempt miners into coming on board when the eda goes. do we think it's gonna continue beyond the fork date or will it run out of steam?

i've still my bch. i don't think giving up hedging makes any more sense after s2x went away.

that depends on how long it takes btc for 1 block confirm Wink
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
BCH is going crazy... will it stay or go much higher? we'll see...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
presumably this pump has been sparked to tempt miners into coming on board when the eda goes. do we think it's gonna continue beyond the fork date or will it run out of steam?

i've still my bch. i don't think giving up hedging makes any more sense after s2x went away.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Wow it reached the 1000 what's the next target !
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Bcash & Vcash both look incredible Cool weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xvc
Activity: 266
Merit: 266
Bitcoin Cash BCH Nov 10 Technical Analysis and Price Forecast, Elliot Wave and Trend Line

Targeting $1,073 plus!

https://youtu.be/HKl3QwckHgg

What makes me different than most TA you'll see, is the depth I describe everything and how much you may take away from the analysis. Give it a shot.

I do TA on lots of coins every day while explaining in great detail. What makes my TA different is I explain everything in full detail for beginners and advanced traders.

It's important to share what we think and pass it on. Be open-minded. Constructive criticism is appreciated in a positive way, though negativity, hatred, and rants, aren't healthy in life.

I cover in detail  technical analysis, Elliot Wave, with price forecast and especially risk management.

Follow me on Twitter for some awesome play-by-play TA.
Subscribe to me on YouTube!

Twitter - https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto
Less hops. More wins.
next month bch will be higher valued than the manipulated and dramtical BTC

This is just another pump time will decide what is happening at the moment. BTC will remain original coin with huge support from all around the world.

How such pumps will happen?

-----------------------------------------------------
If you can please donate me for school costs , Thanks
BCH: 1DZukFmN5QSEBwvCSDovTAbLPAPeoEkU2S

He doesn't know.  it is just magical thinking..
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

This is just another pump time will decide what is happening at the moment. BTC will remain original coin with huge support from all around the world.

How such pumps will happen?

-----------------------------------------------------
If you can please donate me for school costs , Thanks
BCH: 1DZukFmN5QSEBwvCSDovTAbLPAPeoEkU2S
Activity: 798
Merit: 102

80K unconfirmed btc transaction

this psa brought to you by a private individual unbanked man

Many people are switching from btc to bch
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Fuck, 0.15 !!!

i sold at 0.117  Cry

don't worry. what is happening now was some how predictable. a lot of people sold their BTCC for peanuts. and some accumulated and are now dumping the bought BTCC and their own BTCC they got during the fork. this won't last long.

I hope, but its hurt when the Bitcoin down, i made a mistake today...  Undecided
Less hops. More wins.
80K unconfirmed btc transaction

this psa brought to you by a private individual unbanked man
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
Fuck, 0.15 !!!

i sold at 0.117  Cry

don't worry. what is happening now was some how predictable. a lot of people sold their BTCC for peanuts. and some accumulated and are now dumping the bought BTCC and their own BTCC they got during the fork. this won't last long.
And I am sending now 25BTC to the exchange to buy up BCH, I am not supporting anymore the drama of Bitcoin. BCH is the better coin.

this is a statement. then please show us the BTC transaction you just made. and after you bought the BTC Cash show us the transaction exchange to you wallet. thank you.

I also interested to see this would encourage more people to buy this coin. Let us see what happen next

Sry I like to stay behind the scenes, nothing to proof. But my FXXXXG Btc is stucking in Blockchain since half an our and i took high fees.

well then don't post things like this if you want to stay behind the scenes. i don't believe that you are going to this.

Like I told you dont need. I am don with BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
And I am sending now 25BTC to the exchange to buy up BCH, I am not supporting anymore the drama of Bitcoin. BCH is the better coin.

this is a statement. then please show us the BTC transaction you just made. and after you bought the BTC Cash show us the transaction exchange to you wallet. thank you.

I also interested to see this would encourage more people to buy this coin. Let us see what happen next

Sry I like to stay behind the scenes, nothing to proof. But my FXXXXG Btc is stucking in Blockchain since half an our and i took high fees.

well then don't post things like this if you want to stay behind the scenes. i don't believe that you are going to this.

Jump to: