Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 548. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117
i am going to sell all my bitcoin cash when the price will be over 900$. i don't think that it will reach 1000$ this time. and i am happy that i did not sell my coins until now.

Cool that means Ill get some more BCH. Thanks! which Exchange will you be selling?

why should i tell you and everybody else which exchange i am using? the sell order is 906$ per BTCcash.

EDIT: sold.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
And I am sending now 25BTC to the exchange to buy up BCH, I am not supporting anymore the drama of Bitcoin. BCH is the better coin.

this is a statement. then please show us the BTC transaction you just made. and after you bought the BTC Cash show us the transaction exchange to you wallet. thank you.

I also interested to see this would encourage more people to buy this coin. Let us see what happen next
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
What block is the hard-fork block for Bcash?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i am going to sell all my bitcoin cash when the price will be over 900$. i don't think that it will reach 1000$ this time. and i am happy that i did not sell my coins until now.

Cool that means Ill get some more BCH. Thanks! which Exchange will you be selling?
legendary
And I am sending now 25BTC to the exchange to buy up BCH, I am not supporting anymore the drama of Bitcoin. BCH is the better coin.

this is a statement. then please show us the BTC transaction you just made. and after you bought the BTC Cash show us the transaction exchange to you wallet. thank you.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is a technological dinosaur. Its capitalization is not covered by technology. It's the first and that's why people buy it.
Bitcoin cash and few altcoins with great technology may be the future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.

correct. which is why you buy when everyone's dumping the hell out of something and declaring it dead, not the opposite but maybe i'm kinda weird like that. i don't like to line the pockets of manipulators who are gonna turn around and crap on me a short time after.

this world is a little more complex than most people think I am afraid.  otherwise you would be 100% correct IMO.  However in this case your attack on the one man I think you are implying is misplaced IMO.  warm regards
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/928998708405977089

BCH community needs to learn a hard lesson. Be friend with other competing coins, learn from them, and make BCH better. Don't play hatred, don't wish competing coins ill. Just wish and try to make BCH better.

Jihan is talking sense for once everyone needs to work together

BCH to .20 today or wait till tmrw? Wink weee
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/928998708405977089

BCH community needs to learn a hard lesson. Be friend with other competing coins, learn from them, and make BCH better. Don't play hatred, don't wish competing coins ill. Just wish and try to make BCH better.

Jihan is talking sense for once everyone needs to work together
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
hashrate steadily climbing.

Coinbase is going to be hurting from lawsuits and not supporting the real bitcoin.

did cornbass relase the corns? :-D lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hashrate steadily climbing.

Coinbase is going to be hurting from lawsuits and not supporting the real bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

correct. which is why you buy when everyone's dumping the hell out of something and declaring it dead, not the opposite but maybe i'm kinda weird like that. i don't like to line the pockets of manipulators who are gonna turn around and crap on me a short time after.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Guys I am sitting on much BTC, should I change all into BCCH or will BTC still survive.

All 3 forks (BTC, BCH, BTG) will survive and all 3 have different goals and use cases if you want to be safe spread out your funds

lol bitcoin gold is not active and will not be active. you can be sure it is only a premine dump in 2 days.
believe in my words. bitcoin and bitcoin gold are only the two ones.

Mainnet launches on Sunday and trust me there is a lot of support from the GPU miners
Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Guys I am sitting on much BTC, should I change all into BCCH or will BTC still survive.

All 3 forks (BTC, BCH, BTG) will survive and all 3 have different goals and use cases if you want to be safe spread out your funds

lol bitcoin gold is not active and will not be active. you can be sure it is only a premine dump in 2 days.
believe in my words. bitcoin and bitcoin gold are only the two ones.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
How much bch will go up. Is it bch fork intstead of btc?
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
On CEX IO  price was 920$ one moment, also 0.14432. nice , hope will go again  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
any airdrops ? contest or bounties available for bitcoin casH ?

At the moment the only to get this coin just buy from a exchange where it trading right now. There is no active airdrop promo or any contest planned in near future.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

presumably if you're sitting on btc you also got the same amount of bch in which case you're fully insured against any outcome.

do you honestly think it's sensible to buy in during a giant pump by the pumpiest market that probably doesn't even know what it's pumping?

Jump to: