Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 560. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
However, the Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1910. Is there some sort of explanation for why this would seem to require a time machine? Truly curious.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/fract.htm federal reserve act was passed by congress in 1913.  

My apologies. I indeed had the chronology wrong. For this I have no explanation. Maybe confusing the year of the Jekyll Island meeting? Dunno.

Carry on.

well by 1933 Gresham law ran its course and the gold was removed finally and instead we were put onto sdr.  .1 bch to anyone who can tell me what sdr is lol..  The president convince all of America to deposit their paycheck each week into a "special" account where by if we were so convinced by this we had made progress and saved USA.  So no longer will gold be the backing of the usa dollar as per law but SDR.  Special Drawing Rights.  This was after most of the gold had been siphoned out of circulation and our friendly international banker mob had proceeded to demand payment all on the same week.  The bankers holiday legislation was passed at midnight while congress had left for Christmas break.. each year the executive continues the war powers act citing exigent circumstances.  SO still to this day we only have demand deposit account banking options.. LOL!

1935 SSA passed whereby members can join for certain later benefits.  Contracts are issued to be paid in money that no longer had the same protections for the regulations of the value of said money.  So while congress is making deals to pay money they no longer are so concerned with the quality of said money.  This is absurd btw!

1938  The proposed bankruptcy by congress was accepted by the courts and law and equity remedies became blended as equity.  

1939  Public salary tax act passed for taxation of federal employees

1940 Buck act passed to allow taxation in the states of citizens as fed employees (bet me a bitcoin I will prove it lol).

1942 backup withholding began and the circulating tax known as the federal reserve note was clearly identified in confidential committee printsby that name.  While these comments were delivered the question of non-taxpayers who clearly have a right to money came up. It was answered that any non-taxpayers are able to file a tax return and have each dollar spent each year returned to them if they can show receipts.  This was how congress avoided the injury that a federal reserve note puts on an end user who is a non-taxpayer.  [in 1942 this is a concern since approx 40% of the population was still a non-tax payer under the income tax due to the amount of people that had not yet gotten a social security number.  So it is known in 1942 that not having access to money by right constitutes an injury.  

1963 Kennedy re-institutes the US note. On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest.

The US note status is ascribed to the federal reserve note.  they both circulate as legal tender but a federal reserve notes cannot be both at any one time.  Thus the circulating tax "commodity money" can be either a us note or a private credit instrument loaned into existence at all times.  So a legal distinction can increase the quality of the issue.  This is the first time Gresham's law can be used to oust the Privateers engaged in bottomry yet no one knows how to properly endorse commercial paper these days.  It was a master stroke by Kennedy since it would use the same force (law) that got us into this mess to get us out!  
Less hops. More wins.
I have BTC in my bitcoin core wallet.
Now I wanna claim my BCH and store it in a wallet, which wallet is the best choice?

I used electrum and electrum cash to do it. It seemed easy. I first moved the btc to a new wallet with fresh seed.

The guide here posted by admin was very helpful: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22629478

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Will there be another bull run for bitcoin cash? I loaded a lot around the price 0.092 btc, so I hope I can bitcoin cash can go up along with bitcoin again. But nowadays it is not pumping with bitcoin, any reason? Is it accumulation phase or miners dumped BCH?
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
What a amazing run for Bitcoin Cash in the last week. The price went to the sky and the trading volume is currently at 923,875,000 Dollar, what is very very impressing to me. I hope we will see 1000 Dollar soon.
That is quite probable, considering the BTC price is already 7300USD
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
What a amazing run for Bitcoin Cash in the last week. The price went to the sky and the trading volume is currently at 923,875,000 Dollar, what is very very impressing to me. I hope we will see 1000 Dollar soon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I have BTC in my bitcoin core wallet.
Now I wanna claim my BCH and store it in a wallet, which wallet is the best choice?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
However, the Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1910. Is there some sort of explanation for why this would seem to require a time machine? Truly curious.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/fract.htm federal reserve act was passed by congress in 1913.  

My apologies. I indeed had the chronology wrong. For this I have no explanation. Maybe confusing the year of the Jekyll Island meeting? Dunno.

Carry on.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think it's probably the right time to get in, and we're going to see a rise in prices from now on. I have more BCH than BTC now, and BCH has much more room for value in the future than BTC
Less hops. More wins.
if you want to know more about the history of the federal reserve one of the best quick reads on the secret formation of the org is here: https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Federal-Reserve-Eustace-Mullins/dp/0979917654

About the Author

Eustace Mullins is a veteran of the United States Air Force, with thirty-eight months active service during World War II. A native of Virginia, he was educated at Washington and Lee University, New York University, the University of North Dakota, the Escuelas des Bellas Artes, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, Washington, D.C. The original book, published under the title "Mullins on the Federal Reserve", was commissioned by the poet Ezra Pound in 1948. Ezra Pound was a political prisoner for thirteen and a half years at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, Washington, D.C. (a Federal institution for the insane). His release was accomplished largely through the efforts of Mr. Mullins
Less hops. More wins.
over 100 years ago world power was consolidated amongst 5-7 fams.. image is link to some reporting about lessor known facts about the titanic.

This is provocative info of which I was not aware. Looks damning on the surface. Or at least -> O.o

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/fract.htm federal reserve act was passed by congress in 1913.  It was run as a 100% private org previously.  It was run into the ground just before congress bailed them out with the best deal of their lives.  Congress offered them the "rights" to loan private credit that could circulate on par with other cash instruments in exchange they purchase 1 million dollars worth of existing us gov. debt

If you look up the history you will see that prior to the 1913 passage of the fed reserve act those actors operated privately for a few years prior to having congress indemnify their activities forever.

So as of 1913 the federal reserve act was born and that allowed a 2 signature "commodity money" to circulate on par with higher quality issue.  See Gresham law>>  there is no way this is not understood to be an attack by learned men of the day.  the lower quality issue attacks the higher.  The gov needs the lower quality issue to go fight wars the people like the higher quality issue to live life peacefully.

Imagine if you will how much war will happen if both sides must save up for each bullet?  That means if they want to fight they must really mean it.

If you have int fin houses playing both sides like a horse match then both sides loose no matter what.  Life is not a game.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
over 100 years ago world power was consolidated amongst 5-7 fams.. image is link to some reporting about lessor known facts about the titanic.

This is provocative info of which I was not aware. Looks damning on the surface. Or at least -> O.o

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Did you have Bitcoin on August 1st? If so, you already have Bitcoin Cash. If no Bitcoin, then you either have to buy it on the exchanges or mine it. Bitcoin Cash is being traded on almost every exchange out there.

you were supposed to let another google translate bot answer that.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Did you have Bitcoin on August 1st? If so, you already have Bitcoin Cash. If no Bitcoin, then you either have to buy it on the exchanges or mine it. Bitcoin Cash is being traded on almost every exchange out there.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point i can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Less hops. More wins.
Less hops. More wins.
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

how many tokens in total are you issuing?

what's with all these junk comments? it looks like there's some sort of bot attack going on. they're showing up everywhere.

yeah bots that ask questions designed to acquire jurisdiction.
 you can use anything as medium of exchange in a non-taxable event according to the irs so long as the parties both agree the exchange is 100% equal and voluntary one for the other at the time of exchange.

And the titanic was a large trap designed to capture the only man able to stop the plans to launch the federal reserve.

So in this case bitcoin cash is the result of the Highest Hopes of John Jacob Astor using the titanic analogy..
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Bitcoin Cash is gaining some traction these days. Anyone knows the reasons for that or has some advice? If there is a successful fork of Bitcoin its probably Bitcoin Cash.
because of the big backers like roger getting serious about it now? look here https://www.bitcoin.com/info/bitcoin-cash-is-bitcoin
after 2x fork this will get even more serious.

Nice read but I don't think Bitcoin Cash will ever come close to Bitcoin. I might be mistaken about that but I think Bitcoin will always remain the biggest ship in the ocean. It is not as fast and not as versatile, but it will remain the biggest Smiley
Just remember, the Titanic was one of the biggest ships in the ocean at the time too.  Cheesy

Totally true but the Titanic had a shitty captain. Saying that Bitcoin has a shitty captain would mean that Bitcoin has a shitty community and, honestly, I severely doubt that Wink
legendary

The Titanic was the biggest 'User' ship these days and could rather apply for legacy bitcoin. Naysayers did not want to fork to a saver track and just collided with some ice berg.

If you pay attention to the video - the ship FORKED in two pieces, and BOTH parts sank...  If real Bitcoin sinks, so will BCash...

hmmmmmm

Thats actually quite accurate. Luckily BTC wont sink.

Yes, the two pieces of the ship are the segwit x1 chain and the segwit x2 chain. BCH is a lifeboat. This upcoming segwit chain hardfork will truly test if BTC is unsinkable or not.(I hope BTC is indeed anifragile.) The iceberg is refusal by both sides to implement strong replay protection.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Why would the miners lie about their intent to mine 2x?

Why would Jihan lie about supporting BCH when the majority if antpool's hashing power is on the core chain must be taking you all for a fool or maybe it's because BTC is more profitable

Ill let you decide which and before you state yes there is a good chance the BTC is being traded for BCH but the mining is still being done on the core chain
legendary

Why would the miners lie about their intent to mine 2x?

The generals(pool operators) may all be signaling, but the mercenaries(independent miners) are free to switch to whatever side they care to. As demonstrated with BCH, many independent miners are going to switch to what is profitable. The independent miners are not serfs bound to their lords....
Jump to: