Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 561. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
http://bitcoinandtheblockchain.blogspot.com/2017/11/segwit2x-equals-free-dividends-come-on.html

This makes sense. Why would the miners lie about their intent to mine 2x?

How it will play

24 hours before the fork all BTC deposits and withdrawals will cease.  They will  now wait to see which chain will have the most work done basically the most hashing power.

Segwit2X will have 90% hashing power. The first block will be mined in about 11 minutes then the next in another 11 minutes. At the end of 2 hours there will be at least 10 Segwit2X blocks found. If Segwit 1X is lucky it will find 1 block after 2 hours. If we stop here we can already conclude that the Segwit2X chain has the most work done and so will be named BTC.

If we carry on longer, miners on Segwit1X chain will find that they are continually lagging behind Segwit2X in total work done, and at some point will start to switch over. When this happens the Segwit1X chain eventually dies ( Chain Death Spiral ) and will be abandoned. All blocks found on the Segwit1X chain will be worthless. The longer this carries on the more miners on this chain stands to lose.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent?

how many tokens in total are you issuing?

what's with all these junk comments? it looks like there's some sort of bot attack going on. they're showing up everywhere.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

The Titanic was the biggest 'User' ship these days and could rather apply for legacy bitcoin. Naysayers did not want to fork to a saver track and just collided with some ice berg.

If you pay attention to the video - the ship FORKED in two pieces, and BOTH parts sank...  If real Bitcoin sinks, so will BCash...

hmmmmmm

Thats actually quite accurate. Luckily BTC wont sink.

The iceberg is the past where bankers get rewarded for bad decision making and wholesale ripoffs of the people using the peoples' own consideration to do it. ..standard illegal practice going on for 4 decades provably in USA at a bank near you!  That is beyond predatory lending, the news only reported it briefly..

The Titanic was the biggest 'User' ship these days and could rather apply for legacy bitcoin. Naysayers did not want to fork to a saver track and just collided with some ice berg.

If you pay attention to the video - the ship FORKED in two pieces, and BOTH parts sank...  If real Bitcoin sinks, so will BCash...

hmmmmmm

Thats actually quite accurate. Luckily BTC wont sink.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

What ICO do you have the correct thread Bcash never had a ICO although with the hyper mining that's been going on it may as well have the miners accumulated so much
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

interesting
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitcoincash is not a "chinese copy of brand watch" and maybe after segwit2x it will be a real Bitcoin   Grin

Emergency Dumping Assist will be created in case BCH fails to overtake BTC.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-cash-price-gets-close-to-600-for-no-apparent-reason/

https://twitter.com/savardiego/status/926140511676755969

Excatly! ---->

Bitcoin Cash price gets close to $600 for no apparent reason | the reason is many know #BitcoinCash is #bitcoin

Yes, people think bitcoin cash can compete with bitcoin, so the price is going up alongside with bitcoin. But bitcoin dropped a little yesterday, and BCH had a little down also. Hope BCH will go up soon. My target is 0.2 btc during the hard fork.

Bitcoincash can't compete with Bitcoin untill it won't get its own & original name. Damn, seriously, it looks like a "chinese copy of brand watch" at the moment or smth. I'm shocked the guys who's behind bcash treat their "we can make our own bitcoin" feelings like this. That doesn't look like serious business.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

21million
Activity: 42
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Bitcoin (BTC) is like a symbol of blockchain and never disappear, I think.

What means of 13 november and fork ? what will happen
Activity: 196
Bitcoin (BTC) is like a symbol of blockchain and never disappear, I think.
Activity: 168
Nope. It's crashing again.

trading is not meant for pussies panic sellers/buyers
Activity: 168

If you pay attention to the video - the ship FORKED in two pieces, and BOTH parts sank...  If real Bitcoin sinks, so will BCash...

hmmmmmm
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-cash-price-gets-close-to-600-for-no-apparent-reason/

https://twitter.com/savardiego/status/926140511676755969

Excatly! ---->

Bitcoin Cash price gets close to $600 for no apparent reason | the reason is many know #BitcoinCash is #bitcoin

Yes, people think bitcoin cash can compete with bitcoin, so the price is going up alongside with bitcoin. But bitcoin dropped a little yesterday, and BCH had a little down also. Hope BCH will go up soon. My target is 0.2 btc during the hard fork.
Any particular reason the price will get much higher during the hard fork?
I have both BTC and BCH, either one succeed works for me.

The real questions is why are the 1X & 2X developers so stupid that they never updated segshit difficulty adjustment code.

Maybe because of this

Overconfidence can cause a person to experience problems because he may not prepare properly for a situation or may get into a dangerous situation that he is not equipped to handle.

Some examples of overconfidence include:
-A person who thinks his sense of direction is much better than it actually is.
-A person who thinks he is much smarter than he actually is.
-A person who thinks he is invaluable to his employer when almost anyone could actually do his job.
http://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-overconfidence.html
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
It's crashing again.

more like bouncing ,

Back above $630

╥Aztek

I hope you are right.
Activity: 41
I'm not a pro BCH and I don't hold but I prefer this solution to S2X. Hope This 2 coins will flip in price, S2X in garbage and BCH around 1000 dollars. That will sound fair to my hear.
Jump to: