Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 558. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
I do not understand why Bitcoin cash is going up with BTC. after for there is nothing incomone.. It is just free money..  Huh

Because bitcoin cash is the most strong competitor of bitcoin, so bch is pumping along with BTC. I think the logic is very simple, BCH is decendant of btc, so it can go up together.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I do not understand why Bitcoin cash is going up with BTC. after for there is nothing incomone.. It is just free money..  Huh
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 70
I got some feeling that they themselves are pumping the bitcoincash right now. it is following the btc trend while alt coins all drop into dip.

Well, maybe after this the dump will happen? plus i dont think this cash will ever take over btc. perhaps after segwit2x this bch will drops more.  Wink

BCH is superior. Atomic Swap capable. BTC is crap. costly but BCH is catching up and maybe in a few years will overtake. I think B2X will start the death process of BTC.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
I got some feeling that they themselves are pumping the bitcoincash right now. it is following the btc trend while alt coins all drop into dip.

Well, maybe after this the dump will happen? plus i dont think this cash will ever take over btc. perhaps after segwit2x this bch will drops more.  Wink
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Where to buy tokens?

if BCH from fiat, kraken for exemple
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
Where to buy tokens?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Do you have the bounty program?
Activity: 70
Mr. Satoshi has 980,000 BTC; 980,000 BCH; 980,000 BTG

As of this writing he has a lot of USD equivalent in Cryptos. ~8 billionUSD

I think he maybe an alien from another planet or from the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 152
Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
Activity: 8

.1 bch for the first correct answer.  

Which of the two choices below more aptly fits the definition of the word "Fiat"

1) Federal Reserve Notes?

2) United States Notes?

United States Notes
17gpqvfG51N3KRDhE3L5cy2wYBbfb4ME9u

Winner  ^^^

a Fed note is not fiat. You can grab a current asset report any time by plugging Fed Asset Report Current into a search engine. link: https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm Albeit SDR's play a major role in securing the value of a dollar, that is a confidence and security building measure..

The captured mind.

The value of a US note, being completely fiat, is determined by who is willing to buy or otherwise accept it for goods and services.
Thanks you are a man of trust, received my coin.
"The value of a US note, being completely fiat, is determined by who is willing to buy or otherwise accept it for goods and services."
I agree, it is people who give value to notes. Tomorrow morning we could wake up and start using different notes, wouldn't make any difference for us as long as we give value to them.
I live in Europe (Italy) and I watch closely what happens here between EU and states like Greece, or recently Spain.
Italy is in a situation where we pay a lot of taxes more than other states (a lot more, we are low in the rank).
Here you can see http://www.doingbusiness.org/data/exploreeconomies/italy#paying-taxes
I would say it is fine to pay high taxes but give us excellent services then, help population when natural disaster happens... etc.. but it is the opposite.
Italy is low in raking to states with good internet service.
When natural disaster happens population has to help, state doesn't help.
Politicians are paid 20k and higher, serve as a politician for 5 years and then you are good for life (salary and benefits for life).
It is un-acceptable.
I see a pattern in every state, people are afrai to lose anything if their currency change.
Bankers were able to create huge power over beliefs, it is smoke man it is smoke in the air.
People are slave because of beliefs, it is so sad.
I looked at history, higher taxes started to appear when central banks were born.
Well I talked a lot, sorry, but I like these arguments.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Which of the two choices below more aptly fits the definition of the word "Fiat"

2) United States Notes?

United States Notes

Winner  ^^^

a Fed note is not fiat. You can grab a current asset report any time by plugging Fed Asset Report Current into a search engine. link: https://www.federalreserve.gov/data/intlsumm/current.htm Albeit SDR's play a major role in securing the value of a dollar, that is a confidence and security building measure..

The captured mind.

The value of a US note, being completely fiat, is determined by who is willing to buy or otherwise accept it for goods and services.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

2) United States Notes?

Both now all bases covered haha

1GmfzgeaxLdZEJN7M9NxEtShKtWxiekg8T
Activity: 8

2) United States Notes?

United States Notes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

2) United States Notes?

Federal Reserve notes.
1EtJhdT6UL1RE1CHnRM8fuECJ5kz6MWdf
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

2) United States Notes?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Where is your team located btw?

What you will do to know about them where they live anyway there is no office located at the moment. Roger Ver is main investor of this coin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Ver
Jump to: