Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 603. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
In vain I bought it for $ 500, now I do not know what to do with it

Have you seen the first episode of rick & morty?
If not, watch it, then you'll know what to do with it...
(no offense intendedTM)

Activity: 168
Dead yet?  Awful lot of maximalists heavy winded in here  Cheesy
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
In vain I bought it for $ 500, now I do not know what to do with it
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
bch price chart (in euro), last 14 days     Huh

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
BCH eats my nerves these days but I am close to get over it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
LocalBitchCash Will be a Platform Worth Keeping an eye on: A lot of BCash users . LocalBitchCash will be a peer-to-peer marketplace for BCash users. It will provide similar functionality to LocalBitcoins, but only for this altcoin's bitches specifically. Bringing together dumpers and bagholders from all over the world will be pretty interesting.

Oh sure.  This will be as big a hit as LocalBitcoinXT, LocalBitcoinClassic, and LocalBitcoinUnlimited.

Looking forward to LocalBitcoinGold and LocalBcash2X.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bitcoin cash .... looking gd to enter ...its too cheap now

sell side is low, price is cheap...demand will increase...price will rise

It'll be cheaper in a few days. Why not wait?

I think 100k sat is reasonable enough, don't you agree?

.01 - .005 looks good to short from here imho  Grin  weeee

U DA MAN  Grin
emc FTW
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

.01 - .005 looks good to short from here imho  Grin  weeee

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Must read: https://www.yours.org/shitty content/bcash_pump_pdf.scr

Stopped reading at "yours.org."

That site is on the blacklist along with bitcoindotcom.  Both are run by retarded big blockers. Cheesy
Activity: 559
Merit: 500
Nobody only the big guns know if Bitcoin cash is undervalued or overvalued no matter how anyone here speculates on the price.It is capable of crashing hard to a few dollars or pumping to well over 1k.Safe haven as always is the real bitcoin aka Bitcoin Core BTC.

Anyone with 5 minute education on Bitcoin can tell that Bitcoin Cash has zero long term prospects. It might pump some day, in a dead cat bounce - every dead or dying altcoin does that when speculators decide to use it as pumping playground. But long term it is going to zero.

The same fate awaits the Segwit2X BTC1 project. Those people underestimate the power of grassroots bitcoin community / userbase. We are not dumb, we are who built Bitcoin into what it is today, and we are smart enough not to let it go to some con-artists / conspirators and corporate cartel.
Oh tell me, what did you build with Bitcoin into what it is today(except Hodling)?
Activity: 82
Nobody only the big guns know if Bitcoin cash is undervalued or overvalued no matter how anyone here speculates on the price.It is capable of crashing hard to a few dollars or pumping to well over 1k.Safe haven as always is the real bitcoin aka Bitcoin Core BTC.

Anyone with 5 minute education on Bitcoin can tell that Bitcoin Cash has zero long term prospects. It might pump some day, in a dead cat bounce - every dead or dying altcoin does that when speculators decide to use it as pumping playground. But long term it is going to zero.

The same fate awaits the Segwit2X BTC1 project. Those people underestimate the power of grassroots bitcoin community / userbase. We are not dumb, we are who built Bitcoin into what it is today, and we are smart enough not to let it go to some con-artists / conspirators and corporate cartel.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
This fork soon will not have the same success that he had. The new fork will take over the bulk of cash money. Good luck bcash Wink

Sort or correct yes right now Bitcoin is just competing with BitCash

The split between Bitcoin and BitCash is pretty much a clean split you are either with core or against

Going forward the core supporters remain core supporters but the non core supporters will now be split between BitCash and Seg2x (probably be a 50:50 split)

So right now Bitcoin/BitCash (87:13)

after probably more like below

Bitcoin/BitCash/Seg2x (86:7:7)
Activity: 658
The biggest bomb under BTC was BCH. now we'll see if it will be a Fork again to kill the market.  Angry
Activity: 558
This fork soon will not have the same success that he had. The new fork will take over the bulk of cash money. Good luck bcash Wink
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Same here. I feel bad for anyone who left BTC on Coinbase and is still months away from being able to dump their BCH. They lost out bigtime.

BCH has no use case now - what good are 8 MB blocksizes when 100 kb. is more than it needs? Other than that it is just a fossilizing relic with no segwit, no LN, no dev support, just a bunch of miners wringing the last bit of EDA-driven profit they can out of it before it is dead.

fundamentals and development don't matter. 99% of people don't give a shit about that. all they do give a shit about is whether it's gonna pump, and if it won't then they'll arrange that themselves.

there's no way i'd ever put any actual money into bch. all the same its death is being overstated.

This. And/or their attempt at understanding fundamentals and development fails so badly they reach the 180 degrees wrong conclusion. I have to call out tekmobile's (sorry buddy, but you posted it) post from last week on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWG513bfNlE

I mean, I've seen some analysis that was off the mark, but these guys are just complete idiots. Somehow they work themselves into a frenzy, "Ehrmagerd, 715% inflation!!!".  Laughable but also a sign of the times - we've got some really "dumb money" floating around the crypto space... These people haven't even heard the whole fairy tale about Lightning and Segwit, and they wouldn't stand a chance at understanding it, much less debunking it.

Too bad I missed 0.058 !  $419 million daily volume on a dead coin, amazing, isn't it?

$360 million of which are dumps.lol
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Same here. I feel bad for anyone who left BTC on Coinbase and is still months away from being able to dump their BCH. They lost out bigtime.

BCH has no use case now - what good are 8 MB blocksizes when 100 kb. is more than it needs? Other than that it is just a fossilizing relic with no segwit, no LN, no dev support, just a bunch of miners wringing the last bit of EDA-driven profit they can out of it before it is dead.

fundamentals and development don't matter. 99% of people don't give a shit about that. all they do give a shit about is whether it's gonna pump, and if it won't then they'll arrange that themselves.

there's no way i'd ever put any actual money into bch. all the same its death is being overstated.

This. And/or their attempt at understanding fundamentals and development fails so badly they reach the 180 degrees wrong conclusion. I have to call out tekmobile's (sorry buddy, but you posted it) post from last week on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWG513bfNlE

I mean, I've seen some analysis that was off the mark, but these guys are just complete idiots. Somehow they work themselves into a frenzy, "Ehrmagerd, 715% inflation!!!".  Laughable but also a sign of the times - we've got some really "dumb money" floating around the crypto space... These people haven't even heard the whole fairy tale about Lightning and Segwit, and they wouldn't stand a chance at understanding it, much less debunking it.

Too bad I missed 0.058 !  $419 million daily volume on a dead coin, amazing, isn't it?

Jump to: