Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 604. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
LocalBitcoinCash Will be a Platform Worth Keeping an eye on: A lot of Bitcoin Cash users . LocalBitcoinCash will be a peer-to-peer marketplace for BCH users. It will provide similar functionality to LocalBitcoins, but only for this altcoin specifically. Bringing together buyers and sellers from all over the world will be pretty interesting. http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/localbitcoincash-will-platform-worth-keeping-eye/ that is nice news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
BCH is more expensive than ETH, wow, what a good thing.

Probably does not help when the BCH supporters are throwing some weight behind B2X now
Activity: 248
Merit: 250
BCH is more expensive than ETH, wow, what a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Bitcoin cash .... looking gd to enter ...its too cheap now

sell side is low, price is cheap...demand will increase...price will rise
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
dump ButtCash for BitcoinGold ... sounds legit Cool lol  @ .01 i will get bitchy
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Not overstated at all.bch tried to fuck bitcoin in the ass . The market is not having it. Now bitcoin gold is fucking bch . How ironic

i think this bitcoin gold thing is being a little over egged. no one knows anything about it. it doesn't have any significant backers. the creators are nobodies. there's a ton of other forks that went nowhere too.
I 100% agree with you .none of this is good for BTC
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Not overstated at all.bch tried to fuck bitcoin in the ass . The market is not having it. Now bitcoin gold is fucking bch . How ironic

i think this bitcoin gold thing is being a little over egged. no one knows anything about it. it doesn't have any significant backers. the creators are nobodies. there's a ton of other forks that went nowhere too.
legendary
Same here. I feel bad for anyone who left BTC on Coinbase and is still months away from being able to dump their BCH. They lost out bigtime.

BCH has no use case now - what good are 8 MB blocksizes when 100 kb. is more than it needs? Other than that it is just a fossilizing relic with no segwit, no LN, no dev support, just a bunch of miners wringing the last bit of EDA-driven profit they can out of it before it is dead.

fundamentals and development don't matter. 99% of people don't give a shit about that. all they do give a shit about is whether it's gonna pump, and if it won't then they'll arrange that themselves.

there's no way i'd ever put any actual money into bch. all the same its death is being overstated.
Same here. I feel bad for anyone who left BTC on Coinbase and is still months away from being able to dump their BCH. They lost out bigtime.

BCH has no use case now - what good are 8 MB blocksizes when 100 kb. is more than it needs? Other than that it is just a fossilizing relic with no segwit, no LN, no dev support, just a bunch of miners wringing the last bit of EDA-driven profit they can out of it before it is dead.

fundamentals and development don't matter. 99% of people don't give a shit about that. all they do give a shit about is whether it's gonna pump, and if it won't then they'll arrange that themselves.

there's no way i'd ever put any actual money into bch. all the same its death is being overstated.

Yea there are miners still with 1000s of these in wallets they wont let it die if need be they will pump it themselves just so they can unload what they have
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1036
I think we are going to see BCH at $250 very soon.
Yeah I would say it's game over for bcc/bch .another one for the alt graveyard.thanks for the xtra bitcoin   Wink

legendary
I think we are going to see BCH at $250 very soon.
Yeah I would say it's game over for bcc/bch .another one for the alt graveyard.thanks for the xtra bitcoin   Wink
legendary
Being as low as the initial huge mass dumping is definitely not a good sign if it remains low tomorrow after the Koreans bank holiday ends then it's even worse since they seem to be the main users

i don't believe there was a huge initial mass dumping. i'd love to see the download stats for electron cash, but there won't have been very many people who took the trouble to pull the trigger immediately. i assume the korean markets were fed with bitmain coins.

the release of custodial coins is a bigger deal as it's a known factor.
Right now it's very close to its all time low and this is the low from the mass dumping right after users were able to get to exchanges from the chain split

it's also a low after a few months of it being alive which has proven it's not being used for anything and it's being gamed to shit.

i'd say this low is less reassuring but it also coincides with all alts dwindling to nothing. if you haven't got rid already i can't really see the point of making a move now.

Being as low as the initial huge mass dumping is definitely not a good sign if it remains low tomorrow after the Koreans bank holiday ends then it's even worse since they seem to be the main users
legendary
Right now it's very close to its all time low and this is the low from the mass dumping right after users were able to get to exchanges from the chain split

it's also a low after a few months of it being alive which has proven it's not being used for anything and it's being gamed to shit.

i'd say this low is less reassuring but it also coincides with all alts dwindling to nothing. if you haven't got rid already i can't really see the point of making a move now.
Seriously guys, hold to what? Catching a falling knife will make a big hole in your hand. Get out of BCH while it drops. Unless you have money in it you don't "need" or "can lose". My two cents.

EDIT: I'm watching the chart for BCH / BTC all the time though. I'll buy back in eventually.

legendary
If you aren't buying BCH, then you are a dumbass.

Yes. That's an ad hominem. Bring it on: I punch you, and you punch me!  Tongue

Except my punch will sting more in the end hahahaha  Grin

We will see won't we
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
BCH is doomed to disaster.... Huh Huh Huh

Bitcoin Cash has a daily trading volume of $203,665,000  it is here to stay.

╥Aztek

dumping the shit out of it creates also volume and just shows that some people are dumb enough to buy it Cheesy
Activity: 300
Merit: 100
BCH is doomed to disaster.... Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If you aren't buying BCH, then you are a dumbass.

Yes. That's an ad hominem. Bring it on: I punch you, and you punch me!  Tongue

Except my punch will sting more in the end hahahaha  Grin

Jump to: