Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 606. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 100
can BCH bounce back to 420$
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I wouldn't say gold won't have any impact maybe not quite the same as cash but then again they are competing in different spaces gold is really competing against other GPU coins

The biggest threat to cash is segwit2x because a lot of current cash supporters are also big B2X supporters there have been many polls run on twitter and most end up close to 50:50 for which chain they will support

supporters are irrelevant. the only thing that matters is the money on exchanges. that doesn't really care what anything is as long as it pumps.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I think that there should be a big thread about the upcoming fork at this end of the month called bitcoin gold, as I am yet to understand how it's work and what it aims to be.

I think that once bitcoin gold comes out, we are probably going to see a decrease in the price of bitcoin cash, as we are going to have another bitcoin like alt who is going to be fighting for the same market share, not going to be so easy for bitcoin cash to fight both bitcoin and bitcoin gold, if I was an holder I would be selling my shares for bitcoin.

the only reason bch is a big deal is because they cleverly aligned it with the threatened chain split and it's backed by bitmain and all the usual hijacking pricks.

bitcoin gold will be a pipsqueak with no momentum. it won't have any impact.

I wouldn't say gold won't have any impact maybe not quite the same as cash but then again they are competing in different spaces gold is really competing against other GPU coins

The biggest threat to cash is segwit2x because a lot of current cash supporters are also big B2X supporters there have been many polls run on twitter and most end up close to 50:50 for which chain they will support

Activity: 168
I think that there should be a big thread about the upcoming fork at this end of the month called bitcoin gold, as I am yet to understand how it's work and what it aims to be.

I think that once bitcoin gold comes out, we are probably going to see a decrease in the price of bitcoin cash, as we are going to have another bitcoin like alt who is going to be fighting for the same market share, not going to be so easy for bitcoin cash to fight both bitcoin and bitcoin gold, if I was an holder I would be selling my shares for bitcoin.

the only reason bch is a big deal is because they cleverly aligned it with the threatened chain split and it's backed by bitmain and all the usual hijacking pricks.

this
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitcoin Cash Price Keeps Dropping as $350 Looms in Sight, the Bitcoin Cash price is getting battered as we speak. The BCH value was above the US$450 mark as recently as a week ago, but it has dropped below US$360 a few times today already. https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-cash-price-keeps-dropping-as-350-looms-in-sight/ but it is just fluctuations in bitcoins cash price, I don't find something strange in here.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

it's not loosing value really against the USD anymore that is correct but it is still in decline over BTC but has slowed down a lot the last couple of days it's only really loosing ~0.1% per day before it was loosing closer to 0.4% a day

Well I guess it's a long term investment coin now, patience should reward those traders who know better.
That's head in the sand talk. On to the next fork and the next and the next.hang on . These are all ALT coins. Fuck me how deluded can people get
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
The Bitcoin Cash Community Debates Future Difficulty Adjustments. It has been three months since the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) network was introduced to the cryptocurrency community. So far, the BCH protocol is holding its own with continued infrastructure growth as well as capturing the fourth largest digital asset capitalization. However, the BCH community and the project’s developers are in the midst of a debate regarding removing the Emergency Difficulty Adjustment (EDA), which initially helped keep the network going during its first few weeks. https://news.bitcoin.com/the-bitcoin-cash-community-debates-future-difficulty-adjustments/
Come on let's find the solution of it, don't waste the time.

it's not loosing value really against the USD anymore that is correct but it is still in decline over BTC but has slowed down a lot the last couple of days it's only really loosing ~0.1% per day before it was loosing closer to 0.4% a day

Well I guess it's a long term investment coin now, patience should reward those traders who know better.

I know it's a lill bit off-topic, but have you guys heard of crypto20 pre-sale, the first crypto top 20 index, just lile the S&p or something?
Merit: 10
6x "monthly" data points for a thing that hasn't existed for 3  Roll Eyes

Eh do you mean that chart I posted ? There are only 6 because we have just started the month last months chart was pretty much the same just less of a decline

Merit: 10
6x "monthly" data points for a thing that hasn't existed for 3  Roll Eyes

https://themerkle.com/current-batch-of-bitmain-miners-can-only-be-paid-for-with-bitcoin-cash/

Most Bitcoin users are well aware that Bitmain is one of the largest ASIC hardware manufacturers in existence today.
It is also one of the few companies still selling cryptocurrency mining equipment to mainstream consumers.
The company recently made the decision to only accept Bitcoin Cash payments for its latest batch of Antminer S9 units.

╥Aztek

Old news. This batch was released over a week ago, and I still do not detect any positive effect on the BCH market.

Article Date  October 6, 2017

So it is New News for the Majority,

This will have a positive effect over the coming months, as it gives a direct reason to either mine Bitcoin Cash or convert segshit versions to the real bitcoin.

Economics , it does not happen overnight, but its effects are cemented in stone.
Nothing but a matter of time now.

-Aztek

It was just an attempt to let other people bump their shitcoin but it didn't help and it seems they don't wanna waste anymore money to pump it on their own Wink
If the price go down further even their scam-eda will no longer help.
I love this fork! It allowed me to get extra money:)

That's the only thing it's been good for but in its current state it looks to be loosing many lots of money that believed in it seems to be on a slow downward cycle and is now reaching back to where it was before the Korean pump I feel sorry for anyone that bought near the top of $1000 if they still have them same for any that bought at $600 I feel the days of being over 0.10 are over

Lets see if the current trend line follows  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Yes I know it won't but if it did then BCH will be dead early next month

Jump to: