Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 617. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I was a long hold on this one, ut I no longer have any BCH. There is too many people just selling for bitcoin right now. I think we will see ATL of 0.06 again which is where I brought all mine. I've slowly sold them all off through this dump at tops to the best of my ability. My Total holdings have increased a lot since I have done this. I support BCH but probably wont re-enter until the next low. Might possibly get pumped before coinbase releases funds but who knows. Too much sell pressure right now, from people who don't know what they are selling.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Bitcoin started first with gambling.
BitcoinCash will take it back and with low fees create a use case that makes it the only one to use.
Dr. Wright said for people in the gaming industry, the question of why Bitcoin Cash is superior to legacy
Bitcoin comes down to one thing—lower transaction fees. Says thanks to Dr. Craig
https://calvinayre.com/2017/10/02/bitcoin/craig-wright-bitcoin-cashs-superiority-comes-fees-video/

uh, and what of basic usability, development and a future worth mentioning?

can anyone point to a single worthwhile contribution this abusive freak has made to bitcoin? i cannot.

realistic fees are important but they're only a small part of a wider picture.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
So is the plan by BTC.top and magical mystery miners to just let the blocks come about an hour apart for a while? Maybe until the other chain catches up? Or are they hoping the can attract more devotees to mine? Wu already only selling latest S9 batch for Bitcoin Cash. Not Bitcoin, not cash, just Bitcoin Cash. (And definitely not LTC!)

What do you mean, he only accepts BCH as payment?

Bitmain only accepts BCH for the current batch of s9 miners. I think you can purchase other equipment with other means, however.
https://coinspectator.com/news/75338/bitmain-now-accepts-only-bitcoin-cash-for-their-latest-mining-hardware

Yes, my bad. I didn't see it first. I edited my post. Thank you.

4. Only BCC payment method is accepted in this batch

Although, he prices it mainly on USD. If he would price it ONLY in BCH/BCC... now THAT would be interesting. Wink

People rarely price things in cryptos due to their fluctuating value. Also you have to time the markets correctly to buy things with cryptos. I expect there is an increase in commerce with cryptos when the value is rising, but I haven't seen any stats on it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Can BCH drop below $400 in the next 24H Huh? Its still on its downward spiral been like this nearly 2 weeks now
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Bitcoin started first with gambling.
BitcoinCash will take it back and with low fees create a use case that makes it the only one to use.
Dr. Wright said for people in the gaming industry, the question of why Bitcoin Cash is superior to legacy
Bitcoin comes down to one thing—lower transaction fees. Says thanks to Dr. Craig
https://calvinayre.com/2017/10/02/bitcoin/craig-wright-bitcoin-cashs-superiority-comes-fees-video/
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
"a couple of days" doesn't sound good. Confirmations all super slow now?

They have to mine some blocks just to stop the difficulty crashing down the reason it crashed so fast last time was long periods with no blocks and coming back to late

Yes, it really hard to calibrate this when their EDA retarget works more like an old TV channel changing dial rather than the volume dial. As a child, I always ended up breaking the channel dial.  Roll Eyes
Well, that brings me back... To a time before I was born. Guess crypto is for all ages Smiley

I've delt with the old analogue dial but when I was a child it was big clunky mechanical switches you had the choice of 1-4 push to change and pull and twist to tune

That was way before my time, I think. I can't even picture what you are talking about. But I was born after color broadcast was mainstream.

They have to mine some blocks just to stop the difficulty crashing down the reason it crashed so fast last time was long periods with no blocks and coming back to late

Yes, it really hard to calibrate this when their EDA retarget works more like an old TV channel changing dial rather than the volume dial. As a child, I always ended up breaking the channel dial.  Roll Eyes
Well, that brings me back... To a time before I was born. Guess crypto is for all ages Smiley

I've delt with the old analogue dial but when I was a child it was big clunky mechanical switches you had the choice of 1-4 push to change and pull and twist to tune
Activity: 40

legendary

Yes, it is really hard to calibrate this when their EDA retarget works more like an old TV channel changing dial rather than the volume dial. As a child, I always ended up breaking the channel dial.  Roll Eyes

Edit:Come to think of it, it's even worse. EDA only can only go one way and have to wait until the 2016 block cycle to go the other way.

Chain needs to rest. After all it was in supersonic mode all weekend. Cheesy

This weekend will be the same probably once the halving happens then it will be even worse

legendary

Chain needs to rest. After all, it was in supersonic mode all weekend. Cheesy
legendary
aaand no blocks again

Don't fret. It will be better in a couple of days. We are in good hands with the magical mystery miners and BTC.TOP. Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbCuOfZX_2A
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
aaand no blocks again
legendary
So is the plan by BTC.top and magical mystery miners to just let the blocks come about an hour apart for a while? Maybe until the other chain catches up? Or are they hoping the can attract more devotees to mine? Wu already only selling latest S9 batch for Bitcoin Cash. Not Bitcoin, not cash, just Bitcoin Cash. (And definitely not LTC!)

Probably continue as normal practice let it limp for a day then disappear once Jihan tells them to take a break

I can't wait until a competitor unseats Bitmain. Just hope the competitor isn't worse.  Grin
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Buying miners is always a losing gesture when it comes to asics. Better to just invest directly and let the value of the coin rise up.
i think it ,too, i buy 2 BCH to invest long term , and now i can hold it and go travel .
Activity: 40
Buying miners is always a losing gesture when it comes to asics. Better to just invest directly and let the value of the coin rise up.

Probably continue as normal practice let it limp for a day then disappear once Jihan tells them to take a break
legendary

Bitmain only accepts BCH for the current batch of s9 miners. I think you can purchase other equipment with other means, however.
https://coinspectator.com/news/75338/bitmain-now-accepts-only-bitcoin-cash-for-their-latest-mining-hardware

Yes, my bad. I didn't see it first. I edited my post. Thank you.

4. Only BCC payment method is accepted in this batch

Although, he prices it mainly on USD. If he would price it ONLY in BCH/BCC... now THAT would be interesting. Wink

Yes, when I first saw the news, it confused me too since they list the price in BTC, fiat, LTC and BCC.
legendary

Jump to: