Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 613. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Im moving more btc to bch just now  Cool

That must hurt
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/915447270509658112

I estimate the amount of hashrate by this unknown miner is 500 Petahash/s. That's ~35,000 Antminer S9's! ($44MM worth) mining sub-optimally.

https://twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/915439978695426048

Meanwhile, these 2 unknown miners (https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/address/1BgatB78WrFLdCgnPnBqiDcNFFA46jkPZe … & https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC/address/17Wk4GPKw9nZ9PbspzaxN3fv1L2m9NA9dg …) have mined 65,000 BCH ($26MM) and have not moved them.

These unknown miners cannot sell either because there are nowhere near enough buyers to eat all this up if they tried the value would truly go to 0
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Roger Ver panties in a bunch...?   Cheesy   Kiss   Tongue
I think BCH is dying. There are even orders to buy it at $0! *lol* Shocked

Im surprised there are orders to buy so high  Grin
whats going on with BCH ? big drop and a big sell wall on bittrex. Will BCH reach 0.1 again ?

Most likely 0.01 I think everyone is realising its not going anywhere and the EDA is making it even more of a joke
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
whats going on with BCH ? big drop and a big sell wall on bittrex. Will BCH reach 0.1 again ?
Not easy to hodl..
Hope patience will pay off  Cool

I hope so, looking for the bottom near 0.05 LOL

Well under 0.09 and on a fasttrak to below 0.08

obviously this is not the droid we were looking for   Roll Eyes  meh
Not easy to hodl..

Well under 0.09 and on a fasttrak to below 0.08
Not easy to hodl..
Hope patience will pay off  Cool

.O3-.O5ish i'll buy back... Cool  choo chhoooo
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Not easy to hodl..

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Not easy to hodl..
Bitcoin gold definetely souns a lot less scammier than bcash.

I checked its specs and if it is what they say it is, i even think it is a legit alt coin with great features.

I didn't hold my bcash because of its scammer/fraudster promoters since i don't want to support a scam coin/coup attemp but bitcoin gold i might hold for a very long time.

Yea I only mention it because the Bcash crew keep throwing around that it was highly successful because it got to #3 so fast (#4 Now) and Bgold as seem by them as a scam "could" be much more successful especially long term due to the same way its being launched never underestimate the GPU mining crowd Ether is going PoS and most other alts are falling behind
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Bitcoin gold definetely souns a lot less scammier than bcash.

I checked its specs and if it is what they say it is, i even think it is a legit alt coin with great features.

I didn't hold my bcash because of its scammer/fraudster promoters since i don't want to support a scam coin/coup attemp but bitcoin gold i might hold for a very long time.

The only reason it went that high was due to the full bitcoin chain history

What will you do if the Bgold fork instantly reaches a higher CMC rank will you class that fork as more successful ?

Garbage. Several other coins have forked from the BTC chain (memory fails me what they were called), and most of them failed almost immediately. None of them even made the top 20 coins, for any period of time.

Speaking of garbage - Bgold. I visited the ann thread and was horrified by the sh*tshow. No testnet, crap code wouldn't compile, bad grammar on the website. I will be shocked if this poopybird even gets off the ground.

You could be correct and may well be time will tell I will be turning my GPU miners over though just in case

Im moving more BCH to BTC.............. Oh wait never mind already done it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

I've managed to get more than my original BCH allotment back plus a lot of BTC profit - will be intersting to see how this downturn in price pads out
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Bcash is heading towards where it belongs, down to toilet.

Choo choo! Train is gaining momentum.

Dis gonn b gud.  Cool
you missspelled that IMHO https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-fees-chasing-businesses-away-dash-litecoin-benefit
EDIT your post with the right spelling, it should read Bitchcoin
Jump to: