Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 615. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Are we looking at same charts? To me it's going down! *lol*
los bro...

ok ...here a tip for you...stop lookin at the charts...look around you ,
right now, real life..wtf is going on, , we dont trust govs and no gov trusts anyone,
everyone is learning that fiat is built on thin air...
ooh look everyones now got internet enabled digitals wallets and can do whatever they want......ooo laaaa fkn laaa  lol
we have quadrillions of guzzilions on wealth screeaaaaming at us to allow it to be moved ...

today most have valued thier wealth ..in £$euro

the day is coming very close, when people value thier wealth in crypto instead  Cool Cool Cool Cool

Welcome to the tide , when crypto becomes more than the 0.01%
when it breaks the $trill , because $trill is nothing compared to where we are ALL going

(* think of it as snes mini going to 4khdrpspro lols )
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
looks pretty good right now. Grin
legendary

psst freindly tip...havent you noticed ..
with passing of time...
the floors keep rising..... Wink
legendary
thos that sold bitcoin cash in past 24-48hours....will now regrets  Grin Grin Grin Grin

why? just because it makes a short break on it's crash down? Wink

Only because no one can send to any exchanges right now block times stretching to multiple hours the last one being over 4 hours and counting
am i a mastermind genius or was this luck ...i dunno , but hell YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRING ON THE FUUUUUUD muahahahaaaaaaaaaa

we going up guys  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
thos that sold bitcoin cash in past 24-48hours....will now regrets  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Only because no one can send to any exchanges right now block times stretching to multiple hours the last one being over 4 hours and counting

don't worry, the eda scam will be enforced in few days again, then you have 2 days of fast / cheap sending coins before it'll stall again Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
thos that sold bitcoin cash in past 24-48hours....will now regrets  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
anyone asks why we going up...or any media outlet asks..why did bitcoincash just gain $$BILLS in value......

TELL EM

MR PUMPERITIS SAID SO  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
legendary
legendary
^ ill let you guys fight this one out  Cheesy

my brains a lil fried just now...going from snes mini to 65inch0led 4k , hdr pspro with hzd/titanfall2  Cheesy
The only reason it went that high was due to the full bitcoin chain history

Right. Because it is Bitcoin. Or will/would be, at such point in time accumulated hashpower will/would become greater than that of the Bitcoin Segwit Core (and Bitcoin Segwit S2X) fork.

Do it again and start from block 0 and see how high you get

Are you being intentionally obtuse here? Of course not - then it could not be Bitcoin.

What will you do if the Bgold fork instantly reaches a higher CMC rank will you class that fork as more successful ?

Begrudgingly. However, it can never be Bitcoin, as it does not employ Bitcoin's PoW. But this is not the venue for discussion of BitcoinGPU. That discussion belongs over here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoingpu-btcgpu-forked-spinoff-new-pow-adjusting-size-cap-segwit-2133536

More germane, we are speaking of the characterization of Bitcoin Cash as 'a failure'. Perhaps you have no sense of perspective, nor business experience. Seven Billion USD is pretty well universally regarded as 'real money'.

Bitcoin won't remain on SHA256 forever. eventually computers will be so powerful that the PoW algorithm will need to change possibly to SHA512 or SHA1024

The algorithm is not what makes bitcoin it's the decentralised network and decentralised mining moving to a GPU bound algorithm is in a way closer to satoshi's vision to what we have now
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I must say I was kind of embracing BCH when it first came up on the crypto market, it has real advantages over Bitcoin original blockchain and I still love the idea. But a second fork? Do we really need this? Does Bitcoin really needs this? Hard to say
2nd fork is crazy...and even worse for btc (no replay attack afiak)

Bitcoin cash will be over $1k soon

(i had a dream last night , bch was $960 lols )

I remember I trade BCH for 0.4 BTC, then I was greed and bought BCH at a little low...I never had that luck again Smiley Good times, too bad it didnt last too long Smiley

that usually is a sign of gd things to come...go check all top coins, they all did that at the start and ltr all went over their intial first ath.  Cool

From your lips to God's ears, let's hope so Smiley
legendary
I must say I was kind of embracing BCH when it first came up on the crypto market, it has real advantages over Bitcoin original blockchain and I still love the idea. But a second fork? Do we really need this? Does Bitcoin really needs this? Hard to say

I remember I trade BCH for 0.4 BTC, then I was greed and bought BCH at a little low...I never had that luck again Smiley Good times, too bad it didnt last too long Smiley

that usually is a sign of gd things to come...go check all top coins, they all did that at the start and ltr all went over their intial first ath.  Cool

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Right. Because it is Bitcoin. Or will/would be, at such point in time accumulated hashpower will/would become greater than that of the Bitcoin Segwit Core (and Bitcoin Segwit S2X) fork.

Are you being intentionally obtuse here? Of course not - then it could not be Bitcoin.

What will you do if the Bgold fork instantly reaches a higher CMC rank will you class that fork as more successful ?

Begrudgingly. However, it can never be Bitcoin, as it does not employ Bitcoin's PoW. But this is not the venue for discussion of BitcoinGPU. That discussion belongs over here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoingpu-btcgpu-forked-spinoff-new-pow-adjusting-size-cap-segwit-2133536

More germane, we are speaking of the characterization of Bitcoin Cash as 'a failure'. Perhaps you have no sense of perspective, nor business experience. Seven Billion USD is pretty well universally regarded as 'real money'.
try to see Bitcoin Cash as the backup for Bitcoin 2.0 (Segwit). if anything goes wrong Bitcoin Cash will take over.

why would i choose another failure in case of failure? it's better to walk away from the whole thing and forget about it. if there has to be a 'replacement' then litecoin looks a lot more reassuring as a solid prospect.

I sense some denial here. In your mind, a coin that rockets to #4 essentially upon release is a failure?

I mean, sure - it has not supplanted Bitcoin Core. But the ink ain't dry on this as of yet. Not by a long shot.

That said, I'm not onboard with the 'backup' characterization, but whatevs...

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
try to see Bitcoin Cash as the backup for Bitcoin 2.0 (Segwit). if anything goes wrong Bitcoin Cash will take over.

why would i choose another failure in case of failure? it's better to walk away from the whole thing and forget about it. if there has to be a 'replacement' then litecoin looks a lot more reassuring as a solid prospect.

I sense some denial here. In your mind, a coin that rockets to #4 essentially upon release is a failure?

I mean, sure - it has not supplanted Bitcoin Core. But the ink ain't dry on this as of yet. Not by a long shot.

That said, I'm not onboard with the 'backup' characterization, but whatevs...
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

Yeah it's doing really well . At this rate it will hit 1000 cents.lol
legendary

Jump to: