Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 625. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Bitcoin Cash discussion panel from Bitkan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bRBkkqLES0

Very bullish. Jihan says "flippening".
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Any thoughts on the potential inflation problem that REQ-7 of UAHF spec could introduce in the long run?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The more you hate this coin, the more bullish I will become. Have bought a lot of it in the last days. Expecting 2x-3x from here.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
^

Damn, I made account there for nothing then! *lol* Looks like Coinfloor will be then. Tongue

Have you ever used coinfloor and are they any good ?

I know they are a UK exchange which is better for me since i'm guessing that they will pay in GBP (are you from the UK ?)
Bitstamp Gives Users Bitcoin Cash But ‘Postpones’ Trading Indefinitely

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitstamp-gives-users-bitcoin-cash-but-postpones-trading-indefinitely

We have now distributed corresponding Bitcoin Cash (BCH) balances to those of our customers who chose to leave their BTC on our platform at the time of the fork. An equal quantity of BCH is now available for withdrawal
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
Yeh its pretty surprising so much volume is still going through with so little time to go.  Maybe trading will cease but users will still be able to withdraw later.
Just thinking...
what if they dont close? hmm
What if china based exchanges move location? hmm

If they did then there would still be no CNY trading so would be just crypto<>crypto the only advantage chinese exchanges have in china is the ability to trade fiat<>crypto
crypto - crypto sounds fine to me, lol

also , what if exchanges outside of china want to trade in cny...can they be stopped? i dont think so, but not sure.

Would still needs a chinese bank account which would not be authorised and probably would just be closed if used for this purpose

Totally, everyone who wants to have CNY must have a chinese bank account, same as everyone who wants USD must have an american bank account. Using your head, at least time to time, might be useful.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
bitcoin cash 1:1 bitcoin  Grin Roll Eyes
A quick  Mr P, bch analysis says....

We still going up...grab em cheap while you can  Cool

But be quick there will only be a few blocks after the next 1-2 days while the EDA is exploited  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
A quick  Mr P, bch analysis says....

We still going up...grab em cheap while you can  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
They stole everyone's bitcoin cash and sold it?  Shocked

What gives them authority to make selling decisions on behalf of those who use the service?

They robbed those people their opportunity and right to bitcoin cash.

This whole "exchange stole my BCH" debate is what's so genius about Bitcoin Cash. Basically, exchanges were forced to support it.

In case others don't realize it, we all got free money and Bitcoin/BTC didn't lose value.
Yeh its pretty surprising so much volume is still going through with so little time to go.  Maybe trading will cease but users will still be able to withdraw later.
Just thinking...

If they did then there would still be no CNY trading so would be just crypto<>crypto the only advantage chinese exchanges have in china is the ability to trade fiat<>crypto

also , what if exchanges outside of china want to trade in cny...can they be stopped? i dont think so, but not sure.

Would still needs a chinese bank account which would not be authorised and probably would just be closed if used for this purpose
legendary
Just thinking...

legendary

What gives them authority to make selling decisions on behalf of those who use the service?

localbitcoins doesnt hold coins like an exchange, they cleary say, remove funds from their site, or else pay a weekly fee.
its only when a trade is being made afaik, they hold the coinsin escrow.
so i doubt anyone has lost anything

No they gave them extra bitcoin its like me sending you some euro's and you getting dollars from the bank and saying the bank stole your euro's
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Local bitcoins compensates users by selling BTH for BTC

Over the past few weeks, many Bitcoin Cash (BCH) supporters wondered when the peer-to-peer trading platform Localbitcoins would release BCH funds to users who left bitcoin on the exchange before the August 1 split. On September 25 the organization revealed it sold the BCH funds and will be compensating users in bitcoin.
https://news.bitcoin.com/localbitcoins-compensates-users-by-selling-bitcoin-cash-for-btc/

https://localbitcoins.com/blog/bitcoin-bcash/

LocalBitcoins has decided against supporting Bcash, for various reasons. Our primary focus is to provide easy access and global liquidity for Bitcoin and to ensure the security of Bitcoins held in customer accounts. Adding support to an alternative cryptocurrency that shares address space with Bitcoin would have significantly shifted resources away from this main focus. We believe supporting Bcash would create confusion and complicated situations e.g. due to the possibilty of sending Bitcoins to Bcash addresses, which would result in extra hassle and possibly loss of funds for our customers.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Local bitcoins compensates users by selling BTH for BTC

Over the past few weeks, many Bitcoin Cash (BCH) supporters wondered when the peer-to-peer trading platform Localbitcoins would release BCH funds to users who left bitcoin on the exchange before the August 1 split. On September 25 the organization revealed it sold the BCH funds and will be compensating users in bitcoin.
https://news.bitcoin.com/localbitcoins-compensates-users-by-selling-bitcoin-cash-for-btc/
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
New Copay version Smiley

https://github.com/bitpay/copay/releases/tag/v3.8.2

- Bitcoin Cash support
- Support for ISO 4217 when selecting currency codes
- Fix issue with bitcoin purchase through Coinbase account with 2FA enabled
- Bug fixes and minor UI updates
Just thinking...

legendary
Just thinking...
Jump to: