Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 623. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Cryptocurrency scam alert website Badbitcoin.org has removed popular news and information outlet Bitcoin.com from its ‘Safelist’ of trusted resources.

In a surprising move seemingly stemming from CEO Roger Ver’s support of the upcoming SegWit2x hard fork, Badbitcoin tweeted Friday that a place on its Safelist was a “privilege.”

“Inclusion in our safelist is a privilege (sic) that cannot be bought,” it wrote, suggesting it would also remove BitPay and Xapo.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/naughty-bitcoincom-removed-from-safe-sites-list-over-segwit2x-threat

The move means Bitcoin.com lurks in a gray area in the eyes of the directory, which has existed since 2014 and is now widely known. A further deterioration could see Ver’s product listed on the same level as infamous quasi-scams such as OneCoin and MMM Global.

What the hell is going on? Angry

https://blog.xapo.com/time-to-convert-your-bitcoin-cash-bch/

Now back to what you can do with the BCH generated in your BCH Wallet. We have made it easy and convenient for our users to convert BCH to BTC. This means you can NOW convert the total balance of your BCH Wallet to your BTC Wallet with only one transaction and one click away. Keep in mind that the company will not support BCH after December 14th and you will only be able to convert the total balance of your BCH to BTC before that date.

It means BCH is dying, market share is dwindling away, market cap is dropping, more and more companies are dropping support
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency scam alert website Badbitcoin.org has removed popular news and information outlet Bitcoin.com from its ‘Safelist’ of trusted resources.

In a surprising move seemingly stemming from CEO Roger Ver’s support of the upcoming SegWit2x hard fork, Badbitcoin tweeted Friday that a place on its Safelist was a “privilege.”

“Inclusion in our safelist is a privilege (sic) that cannot be bought,” it wrote, suggesting it would also remove BitPay and Xapo.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/naughty-bitcoincom-removed-from-safe-sites-list-over-segwit2x-threat
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
All the same, it seems to grow it will not be soon. Maybe after the winter grow
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Craig Wright Agrees Hodling Bitcoin Is A Waste of Time: he said “Bitcoin is valuable as money, cash.
As a pure settlement system, it is clumsy and inefficient.'"
that is interesting statement of Dr. Craig
Please see the news about it, let's see will it be effect to the bitcoin cash price.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/craig-wright-agrees-hodling-bitcoin-is-a-waste-of-time
Activity: 168
yes, you got that right.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^ so to bring that message into context for this thread...

Great news for Bitcoin Cash  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Bitcoin Gold fork October 25
Pure premined scam. Irrelevant to anything.

Wrong thread. Discussion of BitcoinGPU/BitcoinGold (or whatever they rename it to in the future): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoingpu-btcgpu-forked-spinoff-new-pow-adjusting-size-cap-segwit-2133536
Activity: 574

Pure premined scam. Irrelevant to anything.
legendary
That date should come with a warning  Cheesy

ok im calling it now ....

$1k+ = 1Bitcoin Cash by 25th Oct 2017
Merit: 10
legendary
Bitcoin cash will be the #1 coin to hedge for most people as the new  (silly) fork takes place on bitcoin.

This new fork is imo..dangerous for both bitcoin (seg1) and the new upcoming forked coin (seg2)...
Bitcoin cash is safe from any technical issuses from the new fork.  Smiley

I def wont be holding extra btc to gain free segwit2, as this time the risk(v high) vs reward(v low) is not worth it.

I will be getting more Bitcoin cash  Smiley

Is this the latest line now I guess you have gave up on the bitkan will send it to the moon one

I should keep a journal of all the predictions that have been said that will cause this to take over
yea you should keep a journal lol, as i have made so many gd calls  Wink

This is crypto, events pass, new events start, cant live in the past...
(you clearly have no idea how these events work.hint check out devcon1&2 dates, then check the charts to see when those events effected the price)

For a coin thats 2months old and has its very own full-time dedicated troll , its doing really well   Smiley

So tell me...why are you here again?  Tongue

I can go if you want let you talk to yourself  Cheesy

No, stay! It is good to have a person on the other side of arguments and discussion here actually. Keeps me and others a little more objective. It is easy to get blinded by something I like, at least for me. It never hurts to hear the other point of views.
Dont worry , he will never go, he made his account specifically to troll here,lols  Tongue

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Bitcoin cash will be the #1 coin to hedge for most people as the new  (silly) fork takes place on bitcoin.

This new fork is imo..dangerous for both bitcoin (seg1) and the new upcoming forked coin (seg2)...

I def wont be holding extra btc to gain free segwit2, as this time the risk(v high) vs reward(v low) is not worth it.

This. Bitcoin Cash will become the safe haven in the next weeks/months. People holding btc thinking a rise will happen like before are in for a rude awakening!!

I think it's likely that BTC will drop as people price in the approaching fork. BCH could be a safe haven coin, but there are plenty of other well-known hedges. I suspect it will get more pump from the rapid growth it's experiencing... it seems almost every day now there is more bullish news. Bitstamp BCH adding support, the new mobile wallet, and the hashrate remaining steady despite profitability being lower than BTC are all net positives.

Is this the latest line now I guess you have gave up on the bitkan will send it to the moon one

I should keep a journal of all the predictions that have been said that will cause this to take over

(you clearly have no idea how these events work.hint check out devcon1&2 dates, then check the charts to see when those events effected the price)

For a coin thats 2months old and has its very own full-time dedicated troll , its doing really well   Smiley

I can go if you want let you talk to yourself  Cheesy

legendary

Activity: 574

This. Bitcoin Cash will become the safe haven in the next weeks/months. People holding btc thinking a rise will happen like before are in for a rude awakening!!

There is no risk unless you attempt to split you wont just suddenly loose all your funds if you do nothing and the 2x fork either won't happen or wont gain value and die.

As you have seen the miners will not mine on a coin that is highly unprofitable and with no apparent value or support there will be little to no miners hence probably no or very few blocks

the BTC1 team are not miners unlike BCH so have no way of supporting their own fork with hashing power especially if it starts at the same difficulty as the main chain and no way to fast track it down
legendary
Bitcoin cash will be the #1 coin to hedge for most people as the new  (silly) fork takes place on bitcoin.

Bitcoin cash is safe from any technical issuses from the new fork.  Smiley

I will be getting more Bitcoin cash  Smiley
Jump to: