Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 626. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Yeh its pretty surprising so much volume is still going through with so little time to go.  Maybe trading will cease but users will still be able to withdraw later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
china overall has very low volume ...so the china effect is becoming weaker everyday.

Im more surprised at the, silence,lol....i check many forums, threads , daily...and tbh ive not saw things this quiet for a very long time...

For me, i think many have shorted, waiting for cheap coin and will soon regret it and end up with less coin  Cheesy

<---buying  Cool

Yea its quite low but still well within the millions exept ViaBTC but I would have thought all would be well under a million by now especially when the sites close at the end of the month

I mean ViaBTC site closes in ~4days and still trading well over half a million  that seems quite a lot for being that close to the deadline

Are users able to get their funds back  ?

If a users withdraws from the exchange then they will own fiat or crypto that can be used anywhere but I don't know what will happen with anything still on the exchange when it closes I would have thought most if not all would have got everything out by now
Activity: 168
To make a long story short, flip flopping as usual, so cut the crap and spare us the B.S, half-brained dimwit
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
china overall has very low volume ...so the china effect is becoming weaker everyday.

Im more surprised at the, silence,lol....i check many forums, threads , daily...and tbh ive not saw things this quiet for a very long time...

For me, i think many have shorted, waiting for cheap coin and will soon regret it and end up with less coin  Cheesy

<---buying  Cool

Yea its quite low but still well within the millions exept ViaBTC but I would have thought all would be well under a million by now especially when the sites close at the end of the month

I mean ViaBTC site closes in ~4days and still trading well over half a million  that seems quite a lot for being that close to the deadline

Are users able to get their funds back  ?
Activity: 207
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi, today I see that btc is above $4k and wondering if the trend continues upward if the powers that be will still hard fork in November. Any thoughts appreciated (go bch). Also, will bcc bought on yobit, transfer to bch on another exchange?

thanks

<---buying  Cool

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

<---buying  Cool
I gots a feeling that many are waiting for more huge dumps from china... Tongue
well imo....we going to see huge rises over the course of the week, as the big china dumps have happened. Smiley

I'm supprised just how much the Chinese exchanges are still trading I would have thought that the best part would have dried up by now
legendary
I gots a feeling that many are waiting for more huge dumps from china... Tongue
well imo....we going to see huge rises over the course of the week, as the big china dumps have happened. Smiley

legendary
^yeap Coinbase are adding bch and so is stamp next week  Shocked

I can see stamp getting huge volumes...

We going up guys, demand is growing  Wink Cool
Merit: 10
Everyone in the cryptocurrency world will be aware of how Bitcoin Cash is performing these days. Over the past few weeks, more and more companies enabled support for BCH. This also reflects upon how the overall trading volume is slowly heading in the right direction right now. Especially on OKEx, things are significantly improving right now, which is pretty impressive. It is good to see some new trading platforms make a big impact in this market. Once again to the moon Cheesy
More exchanges = More volume = More traders.
This is what we need for BCH now. If we can get listed in some new exchanges, eventually the prize has to go up.
Coinbase has a placeholder for a BCH stamp  Shocked
Merit: 10
https://www.coindesk.com/wait-watch-bitcoin-prices-hover-near-make-break-level/

Failure at the trend line hurdle followed by a drop below $3,509 would signal a continuation of lower highs and lower lows pattern. This, coupled with the bearish daily relative strength index (RSI) would indicate a potential for a sell-off to $2,980 (September 15 low).

Buckle up! We are going dooown! Shocked
fud game = 100

market cap is experiencing a nice pump, good trade volumes to be had
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Everyone in the cryptocurrency world will be aware of how Bitcoin Cash is performing these days. Over the past few weeks, more and more companies enabled support for BCH. This also reflects upon how the overall trading volume is slowly heading in the right direction right now. Especially on OKEx, things are significantly improving right now, which is pretty impressive. It is good to see some new trading platforms make a big impact in this market. Once again to the moon Cheesy
More exchanges = More volume = More traders.
This is what we need for BCH now. If we can get listed in some new exchanges, eventually the prize has to go up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I do not understand why BCH reacts so much to the price of BTC. There must be communities of traders - which will support the price at the level, otherwise BCH will never break out into the leaders.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
hello Bitcoin Cash team Give me Your white paper please
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
^

Why?
Not that thats any real true indication of whats actually occuring within the code, its interesting to think what such a check might reveal.

Both forks claim to be the legitimate continuation of the pre split bitcoin. Ok, now who modified the code base the most?

Segwit was an ugly hack - the changeset is 6,000 lines of code. Cash changed the blocksize limit, the diff algo, and backported bugfixes (not sure of the line count, but estimating <1000).
See that's what I was expecting but I was trying to phrase impartially on the off chance I was wrong  Wink

I think that argument of simply pointing to the lines of code that were changed is extremely strong. BitcoinCash is X% the same as prefork bitcoin whereas Segwit is Z% the same.

Seems like segwit built an extremely convuluted workaround to avoid the most simple, logical upgrade one could ever imagine. Less is more. They just wanted to seem important.

Thanks for the info.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
Not sure why did you mention "cheap fee" at the name of the thread.

The only reason fees at the cash chain are cheaper then the original chain is that the hash power is much lower then the original chain, which also makes it much more safer to transfer money on the cash chain then on the original chain.

Also don't forget that the original chain just activated segwit so the fees are about equal at both of the chains at the moment.

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
^

Why?
Not that thats any real true indication of whats actually occuring within the code, its interesting to think what such a check might reveal.

Both forks claim to be the legitimate continuation of the pre split bitcoin. Ok, now who modified the code base the most?

Segwit was an ugly hack - the changeset is 6,000 lines of code. Cash changed the blocksize limit, the diff algo, and backported bugfixes (not sure of the line count, but estimating <1000).

++

In best case it was 'verschlimmbessern'

https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/910826456086974465
Jump to: