Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 649. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
it's amazing that Bitcoin Cash is still #3 on Coinmarketcap. I would have thought #30 or #300 by now, honestly

To get down to #30 the price needs to drop to almost $14 and to get to #300 it would have to drop to ~$0.20 if it dropped right down to $50 as some have predicted (no names) then it would only drop to around #15 it would need to drop to ~$85 just to not be included within the top 10

$14 and $0.20 really both sound too high to me
lols, what do you want, free coin ?  Cheesy
GUYS

MY Mrpumperitis account was hacked/stolen today.

I have notified mprep and hostfat, and await reply.

PLEASE IGNORE ALL PM AND POSTS FROM THE HACKER UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.

thanks guys

Let's see what the hacker has in store for us.
they stole my account, no idea why, theres nothing there,lol
 and they even put up a btc address lol
 Theres nothing there that i have to worry about as i have always been open and honest to everyone.
Hopefully mods will sort it out soon.

Indeed, who would have the stupid idea to steal bitcointalk account, haha

There are many reasons the main ones I can think of are
1. Change signature details to either include referral links or bitcoin addresses etc that will be applied to every post ever made
2. Use a members trust rating to scam other members in a bitcoin trade

The second point you made is widely acknowleged among scamers on darkweb forums
Yea this is what im concerned about, the hackers try to mislead or scam others ,
 anyone that knows me, knows i never ever ask for any funds or anything personal from anyone.
 i have requested that the account is froze, until resolved.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
GUYS

thanks guys

Theres nothing there that i have to worry about as i have always been open and honest to everyone.

1. Change signature details to either include referral links or bitcoin addresses etc that will be applied to every post ever made

The second point you made is widely acknowleged among scamers on darkweb forums
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
can this coin mined?? can some one give me the explanation how to do it? i'm new in mining.
yes, it can be mined. It is the same as bitcoin but it has the bigger block and therefore, it can be mined like bitcoin. If you like, you can buy your own mining rig to buy this coin. Wink The price is still cheap while the potential is high
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Are high fees a part of this healthy network dynamic from which perspective you have declared the hash/capability of said mystery miners to be suspect? 

Do you support or have interest in low fees on the (shorter) SegWit chain?  For anyone, I would be curious to know your interest on high vs low fees.

Please disclose for all to see.

Jihan disagrees with you

wtf so he actually believes we need to give miners more money?

He is the miner and one who pushed this so what do you think just looking for the best way to maximise profits

how can anybody see this tweet and not think this is a blatant agenda for bitcoin cash. It's a selfish incentivized miner exploiting fee complaints to fork bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
GUYS

thanks guys

GUYS

thanks guys

GUYS

thanks guys

GUYS

thanks guys

GUYS

thanks guys
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Seems like a cool idea
may i join slack or telegram ,I'd be curious to chat with you guys/other interested people...
Very good project, I was also interested. May I join the telegram?
To get down to #30 the price needs to drop to almost $14 and to get to #300 it would have to drop to ~$0.20 if it dropped right down to $50 as some have predicted (no names) then it would only drop to around #15 it would need to drop to ~$85 just to not be included within the top 10
[/quote]
it's amazing that Bitcoin Cash is still #3 on Coinmarketcap. I would have thought #30 or #300 by now, honestly

Birds of a feather flock together. Now seriously, you guys have nothing else to do than spamming this thread? Go get a life, haha.

can this coin mined?? can some one give me the explanation how to do it? i'm new in mining.

man forget about mining, you want at least 40ks, you don't have that kind of money, do you?
Activity: 314
Has the difficulty being re-adjusted? Not seeing the big price rise I was expecting. hmm

Yes 13 Hours ago it was reduced making this more profitable compared to before but the profitability is still lacking behind the original chain by ~1%

At the current block generation time the next difficulty will be increasing by quite a bit though maybe as much as 30-40%

Actually BCH is more profitable and has been (and looks to continue without the price bump we thought we'd see) if only slightly.. you must be watching Coin Dance? Remember what you told me about it not being realtime?  Wink

http://fork.lol/

Yes they both give contradicting information I am more inclined to believe fork.lol because they give the formula that they use for the calculation that you can easily verify I may even add this to my spreadsheet and graphs I have no idea how coin dance is worked out of what data sources are being used

This news will the prices an all ALTS and Bitcoin letting explode. I think we see everywhere big green candles in the next hours. Guys take your money and invest now is the right time.

cheap BCH it's not going to last at this price level for a coin not even 2 months old
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
This news will the prices an all ALTS and Bitcoin letting explode. I think we see everywhere big green candles in the next hours. Guys take your money and invest now is the right time.
Jump to: