Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 669. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
wow, how can a thread have so many posts within two months and how can a fork be the market cap top 3? its so surprising

Because this has the backing of some pretty big names in BTC. Roger Ver(Early bitcoin investor), Jihan Wu(Cofounder of Bitmain. Leadin ASIC manufacturer and Pool operator.), Craig Wright (Claims to be the real Satoshi) and many others. With that kind of clout backing this coin, it got listed on many exchanges with relative ease.

Satoshi, not so old, wants to play again ?
after all, he is the principal responsible for all this giant move.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is running very smooth right now mempool is virtually empty and under 2000 transactions waiting as of typing this yet the transactions/sec are at normal (2-3tx/s) Wink

BitCash will be empty its mostly under 0.25tx/s

There you go getting confused again tek. According to your logic, all is well if the BTC mempool is empty (somewhat true other than the Segwit sh*tshow and the overnight loss of 10% of its value), but "EHRMAGERD THE SKY IS FALLING" if the BCC mempool is empty (exactly 180 degrees backward and wrong).

I saw Tone Vays nervously drinking and muttering about how relieved he was that Segwit activated. Let's see how he's feeling over the next few months...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edav-9pvpNs LAWL
Tone's responses are hilarious, "you a retard" He's grammatically inept and he hodls BTC like some sick religion, follows Core blindly and doesn't balk when his messiahs mention they don't even use bitcoin.. but then again neither does Tone.. He's a YouTuber that has minimal technical ability and a small following.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Bitcoin is running very smooth right now mempool is virtually empty and under 2000 transactions waiting as of typing this yet the transactions/sec are at normal (2-3tx/s) Wink

There you go getting confused again tek. According to your logic, all is well if the BTC mempool is empty (somewhat true other than the Segwit sh*tshow and the overnight loss of 10% of its value), but "EHRMAGERD THE SKY IS FALLING" if the BCC mempool is empty (exactly 180 degrees backward and wrong).

I saw Tone Vays nervously drinking and muttering about how relieved he was that Segwit activated. Let's see how he's feeling over the next few months...

I don't pay attention to tone vays I think hes an idiot personally

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

When next big pump? What do you think guys?  Grin

I really want to sell high and rebuy for much better price later!

Tough call, tough call. I don't know. I lost real good piece because stupid Kraken exchange is slow and weird. Price was $30 (!!!) difference to Bitfinex but Bitfinex scares me, I contacted small question from their support 2 days ago, no answer yet! *lol*

I think maybe another round near $580 and then up again close to $620? Really hard. My eyes will bleed soon, I have been looking at charts so many days now. Cheesy

What will you say after using Polo and waiting for ticket answer for 30-60 days? Cheesy

I wonder is there any BTC/BCH correlation? Like between BTC and alts.

Do you mean like I posted earlier ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21469414

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Tough call, tough call. I don't know. I lost real good piece because stupid Kraken exchange is slow and weird. Price was $30 (!!!) difference to Bitfinex but Bitfinex scares me, I contacted small question from their support 2 days ago, no answer yet! *lol*

I think maybe another round near $580 and then up again close to $620? Really hard. My eyes will bleed soon, I have been looking at charts so many days now. Cheesy

What will you say after using Polo and waiting for ticket answer for 30-60 days? Cheesy

I wonder is there any BTC/BCH correlation? Like between BTC and alts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
That's the 2nd conference in China to be cancelled since the ICO scare. We wait and see, to the moon in the meantime.

If you wait 1-2 years I am sure, price can be touch at good level. I am expecting price will touch 0.3 to 0.4 in long term.
That's the 2nd conference in China to be cancelled since the ICO scare. We wait and see, to the moon in the meantime.
When next big pump? What do you think guys?  Grin

bro, get some sleep, the charts dont matter just now, its the fundamentals.
We are a week away from bitkan, the price will keep rising till then, then depending on the discussions there, it could shoot super high.

so , dont sell at $620 when we are on an uptrend
dont margin
get some sleep
when you wake up , you will feel better and richer  Smiley

Guess you have not heard bitkan has been postponed

We are really sorry to inform you that our “2017 Shape the Future – Global Blockchain Summit” (which was scheduled on 10th September)may have to delay and change a city because of the upgrade requirement for public security at Beijing during this month. According to the sudden notice of government, we have to decide to delay our summit and choose another city to host.

The exact date and place will officially inform later in the near future through email.

Sorry again for the inconvenience! Many thanks for you understanding!

Shape the Future organizer team
You forgot this one Tek, how.. convenient of you  Shocked

...sorry it is not letting me post images, but that is the profitability slowly creeping on BTC.

Let me help you its ok some things are too technical for some

Thank you for coming around and sharing what you previously omit.

Here's some apostrophe ' ' ' ' for next time you mean "it's" but use its in wrong context.
 <---- verbatim copy/paste
Btw I have extensive background in electronics analog/digital and programming c, asm etc  
I tried troubleshooting the embedded photo to no joy, care to give it a shot smart guy tek?

** oh look even my quotes don't show the embedded photos... perhaps it's (<--- proper use) because my account is so new?

...sorry it is not letting me post images, but that is the profitability slowly creeping on BTC.

Let me help you its ok some things are too technical for some

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

bro, get some sleep, the charts dont matter just now, its the fundamentals.
We are a week away from bitkan, the price will keep rising till then, then depending on the discussions there, it could shoot super high.

so , dont sell at $620 when we are on an uptrend
dont margin
get some sleep
when you wake up , you will feel better and richer  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

legendary
0.12s have gone,
Last chance to grab $600 upgraded bitcoin, bitcoin cash  Smiley
we ready to fly  Cool
^well thank you for that then  Cheesy

what would we do without you  Roll Eyes

i thought you said you were a busy working man,...its your day off today, is this what you do?
troll forums, save people lol....supertek  Cheesy

I said I work 4 days a week 12 hours a day so dont get time to do much (I then get 4 days off and yes my 4 days off started yesterday)

Plus its automated generation in google sheets cant say it takes much time to save the images
Click the menu, select save image, upload image, post im sure I can manage a few minutes a month to do this
oohhh wheres all your troll charts gone? lol....now dont re-quote yourself for the 3rd time , please

I never re-quote myself you quoted me and snipped the data because you don't like it all I did was just re-add it
legendary

i thought you said you were a busy working man,...its your day off today, is this what you do?

I said I work 4 days a week 12 hours a day so dont get time to do much (I then get 4 days off and yes my 4 days off started yesterday)

Plus its automated generation in google sheets cant say it takes much time to save the images
Click the menu, select save image, upload image, post im sure I can manage a few minutes a month to do this
oohhh wheres all your troll charts gone? lol....now dont re-quote yourself for the 3rd time , please

legendary
^well thank you for that then  Cheesy

what would we do without you  Roll Eyes

troll forums, save people lol....supertek  Cheesy
Full August data breakdown comparison using CoinMarketCap Data

High/Low daily Graph

Average Daily Value

BCH Value percentage relative to BTC

tek bro, are you high, this is so stupid,....oh lets compare the oldest adopted coin charts to the 1month old updated version  Roll Eyes

you best stop being a perma-troll here, its doing nothing except damage to your brain  Tongue

btw , go check out whats happenin to the segtwitcoin just now  Wink

Its just a breakdown of whats happened over the last month in terms of value since the birth

And nothing is happening with BTC everything is running very well value is whats to be expected down slightly in last 24h  as usual at weekends but percentage wise BCH is down even further the mempool is virtually empty transaction speeds tx/s are at normal rates of 2-3tx/s compared to BCH at 0.25tx/s

What you don't like is the real world facts paint a picture you dont like and you see something that you dont want everyone else to see
Jump to: