Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 681. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Get in and buckle up, this is going up ...NOW
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lot's of people will lose their shirts on this, but what can you do with people who refuse to listen? You can't help people if they don't want to help themselves.

Meaning bitcoin cash has no intrinsic value? an altcoin, not original bitcoin?
legendary
I wonder if the BCH equivalent will also move? Maybe he is moving them to a new wallet so he can claim the BCH from empty wallet? hm...!

https://twitter.com/btccom_official/status/902866383641464834

Can it be Satoshi? 3,000 BTC mined in 2010 have moved recently in one transaction. BCC equivalent hasn't moved

https://btc.com/4b60dc9cd051f4489420018bf52ead4f1f1377b0e0b4f2bc552f31b2649230ab
did you not see the satoshi gif movie on the previous page  Grin

here it is lols

Enjoy  Smiley

At the start, the teacher teaching, the basic fundamentals of the bitcoin concept.  Shocked

He falls ill and people think he's dead. They plan to take over for personal gain.  Cry  Embarrassed  Lips sealed

He finds out people that he taught are planning the exact opposite of what he taught them (no 2nd layers lol)
and is now angry.   Sad  Huh  Embarrassed Cry

Later he goes into his secret lab and begins working where he left off and continues the roadmap. He creates bitcoin cash.
 Wink Tongue

He reveals himself to the world once he is done.  Kiss

His vision is followed through  Smiley   Cool

A Mr P production  Cheesy
Special thanks to Bryan Cranston playing the role of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looking for shmexy coins!
Lot's of people will lose their shirts on this, but what can you do with people who refuse to listen? You can't help people if they don't want to help themselves.
legendary
^This guy clearly has done no research  Cheesy and same for the swedishgirl below lol

When is a coin a gd investment, when its sitting at an ath, like segwitcoin?  Cheesy

ill tell you when it is...its now, bch is an undervalued rare gem, buy it and hodl it  Shocked
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
This ALTCOIN is worth less than any ALTCOIN project.
When it rises, the investors who bought it went badly.

There is no project behind it.
There is no investment.
This is a dump / pump coin.
legendary

I think the BitcoinCore did not do enough to help the adoption of the core coin. They should implement LN sooner.

Now they have no choice but to implement it, to maintain their operation n maintaing bitcoin value, clear up traffic on chain n lower transaction fees. I think this will further increase people
confidence i. storing bitcoin as value.
lols,and you guys were saying bch rushed things  Roll Eyes

BCH is like came out of no where though, they decided hard fork n just went straight to hardfork
with giving much notice. Their ideas of incrrasing block size seems legit, but they also want to divide the bitcoin community, somewhat to the extreme.
They are not dividing an already broken community.
The have fixed what was broken in a very simple and elegant way .....unlike segwitcoin

I think the BitcoinCore did not do enough to help the adoption of the core coin. They should implement LN sooner.

Now they have no choice but to implement it, to maintain their operation n maintaing bitcoin value, clear up traffic on chain n lower transaction fees. I think this will further increase people

BCH is like came out of no where though, they decided hard fork n just went straight to hardfork
with giving much notice. Their ideas of incrrasing block size seems legit, but they also want to divide the bitcoin community, somewhat to the extreme.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
"We want to bring back zero-fee transactions ASAP," bitcoin cash developer Calin Culianu
https://www.coindesk.com/hard-forks-galore-bitcoin-cash-debates-ambitious-tech-roadmap/

BCH = The true orignal Bitcoin. Smiley

This could happen after few years but at the moment this coin failed to attract the miners due to low price and no profitable at the moment. If we look over the block only a unknown miner is moving the block forward with huge loss I don't think it will survive in long term.
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
Honestly, if people are talking about how great BCH is in comparison then BTC then BTX should also be on people's radars. It can handle 10 times the transactions as even BCH and it is GPU mineable which means people wont have to be dealing with Bitmain which a major plus. It always had segwit and bloom running and it has a great development team. The air drops are great and in November there will be a large air drop that will make investors and early holders quite wealthy. The only negative is that there is not a lot of marketing going on about this coin but it might be the most usable cryptocurrency for actual every day use because the network can handle the throughput of transactions.

We have 2 coins using the ticker BTX. BitCore or Bitcoin TC?

It is bitcore!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DIYN-cPUEAAJSSZ.jpg:large
legendary
^ lols

anyways...back to business guys,
more and more are finding out segwit is no good and soon they will understand bitcoin cash is the true upgrade for bitcoin.

Get in ASAP  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 287
Still think this says it best ./shrug
This says it better. No one wants to trade Bitcoin Cash. All we have is a couple of miners and enthusiasts.
Where is the huge support of the coin? Poor little bcash with tiny blocks Sad

FACEPALM. You posted the chart of UNCONFIRMED transactions as evidence that BCC has "tiny blocks"?

I will translate it into "Dumbazz" for you - a low value on that chart means that BCC is WORKING PROPERLY. And BTW, the volume is hundreds of millions of dollars every day...
Look at this dummy SR.Member! For BCASH, the amount of transaction is equal to the mempool transactions. Surprise, surprise, my dear friend.
Check it out, before you say something to me.

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

Merit: 504

BCash is nothing compared to the next coup attempt waiting us in November.
IMO that attempt is way more legitimate than BCH hardfork. Remember segwit2x got support from most (90%+) miners.

Speaking of trusting an exchange, this one of the dumbest arguments I've seen in this thread to try to discredit Lightning Network.  "LN = banks!  Just go through an exchange!"  Hello fools!  Exchanges = banks for cryptos.  All of the good/trustworthy exchanges follow KYC (Know Your Customer) laws to prevent money laundering and criminal usage.  Exactly like.... you guessed it, banks!  Exchanges aren't anonymous, LN can be.  Yes, some of it will be used to send money to and from banks... and exchanges.  But it is an open technology that will allow any 2 people to set up a payment chain, even across blockchains.

But, do exchanges have control of the BTC SOURCE CODE, and are they making changes to the BTC blockchain and validation rules in order to force people into their "bank" to do transactions? NO.

Exchanges come and go, but Blockstream remains on the scene, and their crippling of BTC is becoming so obvious now. Apparently now Blockstream says that Segwit shouldn't be used, and the Kore wallet GUI doesn't support Segwit?! This is getting ridiculous!
Merit: 504
Roger Ver vs. Richard Heart

https://youtu.be/AkbSrmsYJ9c?t=4898

Heart seems like a reasonably smart hipster who really doesn't have a leg to stand on against Roger Ver. Ver is simply far more knowledgeable about economics and Bitcoin history. In this section of the debate, Heart gets called on the carpet for his critiques Bitcoin Cash, Ver applies his critiques to Blockstream and Core's changes to BTC.
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
I don't understand why BCH's mkt cap is so high.
Transferring coins takes forever. Last time it took like 12hours!

You must have tried to transfer coins while they were waiting for the emergency difficulty adjustments to kick in. Now, the magical mystery miner is being generous, and making sure the blocks come about once every 10 minutes or so. I'm sure the magical mystery miner would love to take a break and let another emergency difficulty adjustment kick in. Unfortunately, the BTC.TOP pool operator won't let that happen. After all we have a flock of hungry vulture miners circling around, just waiting to swoop in when the difficulty goes down enough to make it more profitable than the other chain. Good job, BTC.TOp and magical mystery miner. Thanks for
keeping this network on life support!

Cool story.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Honestly, if people are talking about how great BCH is in comparison then BTC then BTX should also be on people's radars. It can handle 10 times the transactions as even BCH and it is GPU mineable which means people wont have to be dealing with Bitmain which a major plus. It always had segwit and bloom running and it has a great development team. The air drops are great and in November there will be a large air drop that will make investors and early holders quite wealthy. The only negative is that there is not a lot of marketing going on about this coin but it might be the most usable cryptocurrency for actual every day use because the network can handle the throughput of transactions.

We have 2 coins using the ticker BTX. BitCore or Bitcoin TC?
Jump to: