Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 726. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Looking over the recent blocks there are only 3 new miners I may have missed some but thats from the last 100 or so blocks

Unknown            1KuxGYqhn5RsWqjXzy5qHbwnBavsfRxdJG
bitcoin-com   1EJAH4Ui98DsTmUNJv7HMQkJVU8ZKGzgAB
BTC-com           18RE6jQjhL2DHmXHoTEpHpkYDYiYZEg7fb

The Unknown is taking the majority of the blocks and then just the usual subjects from the last couple of weeks just taking more

and bitcoin.com and btc.com are only finding a few

There is NO big switch just the same small crowd

meanwhile four days old, but looks almost still the same: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@penguinpablo/bitcoin-cash-is-not-decentralised-92-of-the-blocks-are-mined-by-only-2-miners
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
However you cannot show any reasons to support a 3rd party coin.

YOU LOSE...GAME OVER

You are just a common r/btc shill and like all the r/btc shills you are reflecting your bosses hidden emotions.

Your boss is trapped in a corner like an animal and he is desperately attacking everything/anyone who stands against him. He is attacking with his full force just to create a small chance to survive.

When Lightning Network and Segwit goes live, there is nothing they can do about it. They will get punished for the shitty business decisions they've made.

I don't think you understand that at 1MB and busting at the seams with high fees, segwit nor 2x will relieve that... in fact from what I see it's not in the scope of those behind Bitcoin to relieve that but to enable miners to collect higher fees and those that want to PAY those fees can have fast transactions while the others will wait on full blocks.

1MB vs 8MB... how large of a number can 8MB represent, 1MB? 

You sound like you're arguing for 32bit computing instructions.. no thanks.

You clearly don't know shit about bitcoin. Stay with FIAT, safer for you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

YOU LOSE...GAME OVER

You are just a common r/btc shill and like all the r/btc shills you are reflecting your bosses hidden emotions.

Your boss is trapped in a corner like an animal and he is desperately attacking everything/anyone who stands against him. He is attacking with his full force just to create a small chance to survive.

When Lightning Network and Segwit goes live, there is nothing they can do about it. They will get punished for the shitty business decisions they've made.

I don't think you understand that at 1MB and busting at the seams with high fees, segwit nor 2x will relieve that... in fact from what I see it's not in the scope of those behind Bitcoin to relieve that but to enable miners to collect higher fees and those that want to PAY those fees can have fast transactions while the others will wait on full blocks.

1MB vs 8MB... how large of a number can 8MB represent, 1MB? 

You sound like you're arguing for 32bit computing instructions.. no thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

YOU LOSE...GAME OVER

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Looking over the recent blocks there are only 3 new miners I may have missed some but thats from the last 100 or so blocks

Unknown            1KuxGYqhn5RsWqjXzy5qHbwnBavsfRxdJG
bitcoin-com   1EJAH4Ui98DsTmUNJv7HMQkJVU8ZKGzgAB
BTC-com           18RE6jQjhL2DHmXHoTEpHpkYDYiYZEg7fb

The Unknown is taking the majority of the blocks and then just the usual subjects from the last couple of weeks just taking more

and bitcoin.com and btc.com are only finding a few

There is NO big switch just the same small crowd
Activity: 168
I had already shared this, but the pockets go much deeper than Roger's

Dash seeing epic gains coincidence... again, check the guest-list.

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitkan-2017-btc-blockchain-summit/

Here's the event splash screen, some heavy hitters heading this up. Organized by Dash, Binance, Bitmain..
http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitkanen
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Crashing now. I predict < $240 on monday night.  Wink
Bitcoin is always the King. Sorry guys  Kiss

Roger Ver has deep pockets. By Monday, the next difficulty adjustment will arrive and it will be a jolt upward. If the Bitcoin Cash supporters want to keep the miners interested, they better put up the buy support. Many of these miners are going to move on if they don't see a sustained and healthy profit margin. Wu will probably still be propping this baby up though with his magical mystery miners.

Yes but even if Roger Ver has deep pockets, this is probably a market that goes even beyond his pockets. I doubt he is sitting on several billions. And slowly but surely, that is becoming the amount to seriously move BCH up and down and play all others. Who knows which type of people also joined the BCH party.

From the very first release of bitcoin cash, lots of people joined the party, including the hard BTC supporters just in order to make some profit from BCH manipulation. The price is fluctuating in BCH, allowing traders to make good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Roger Ver has deep pockets. By Monday, the next difficulty adjustment will arrive and it will be a jolt upward. If the Bitcoin Cash supporters want to keep the miners interested, they better put up the buy support. Many of these miners are going to move on if they don't see a sustained and healthy profit margin. Wu will probably still be propping this baby up though with his magical mystery miners.

Yes but even if Roger Ver has deep pockets, this is probably a market that goes even beyond his pockets. I doubt he is sitting on several billions. And slowly but surely, that is becoming the amount to seriously move BCH up and down and play all others. Who knows which type of people also joined the BCH party.

Maybe Ver can convince the Winklevoss twins to join the battle. But I doubt it. Perhaps Wright is really the real Satoshi and is going to unleash the Kraken. (Pun intended.) Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 253

legendary

I wanna know where all the new hashing power has come from because the BTC chain is still running smoothly very little if any decrease in power and the next difficulty adjustment should put it up by a very small percentage yet this chain is suppose to now have a 20% share  and due for a ~300% difficulty increase

Wu brought those old S3, S4 and S5 out of storage and decided to point some hash at ViaBTC.  Cheesy  ViaBTC pool has quadrupled the hash rate in the last 24 hours.

I wanna know where all the new hashing power has come from because the BTC chain is still running smoothly very little if any decrease in power and the next difficulty adjustment should put it up by a very small percentage yet this chain is suppose to now have a 20% share  and due for a ~300% difficulty increase
legendary

Probably the new temporary miners taking their big gains before difficulty increases im still sticking to 300-400% increase so shall we say 350% difficulty upwards increase within the next 36 hours
Activity: 91
Not that fast. You might see that price at the end of the year  Wink
Activity: 118
Lol why not predict 1 dollar then  Grin
Activity: 91
legendary
I don't know how many people saw Jihan Wu's yesterday's tweet where he clearly says Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin cash. It is clearly an altcoin though it is more profitable to mine at the moment than Bitcoin. I think propaganda to say it is according to original idea should be stopped and should promote it as it is under its own label.

His analogy is implying that the Bitcoin Cash movement is equivalent to the American Revolutionary War.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^ yea tek, just like last few weeks when you kept reminding us all, how much bcc/bch miners are losing per day by mining it from day 1  Cheesy
why dont you now tell us how much they making? and segwitters are losing lol..come on m8, giveus some real current stats.

Anyways....get prepared ....mega mega green candles on the way..as word of this hits the streets around the world today  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
every single crypto form of media will be buzzing about the positives about bcc and the low cost...(which wont last for long)
every fi paper, business tv, rt, max k, cnbnc,bbc and all the rest around the world will be saying...another twist in the bitcoin world ,"is bitcoin cash the real bitcoin?"...and its only $800!!!

also wait till the miners start switching for a current 3x more profit....OMG
+ a whole wave of new miners, that can now earn profit.
yea g, lol, they got alot of reading to do , to catch up lol...they prob dont even understand half the story, they should just hire a bunch of guys from here to write regular columns and pay them with crypto lol

The bitcoin cash offshoot, bitcoin cash, jumped to a record high near $1,000 Saturday in high trade volume, primarily from South Korea.

lol even journalists confused
Question is is Roger and Jihan more for BCH or more against BTC current politics.
Jump to: