Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 728. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Bcash exists only for 1 reason, to protect companies like bitpay

1-Roger invested so much in bitpay and LN will make bitpay obsolete because every bitcoin accepting company out there will be setting their own payment channels via Lightning Network. That's why Roger wants to destroy bitcoin and promote bcash instead.

2-Jihan invested so much in ASIC miners and patented ASICBOOST to have a sure advantage over the other companies and Segwit kills ASICBOOST.

So in reality, those 2 are highly malicious to bitcoin and they are stealing from us. Segwit/LN solves the problems those 2 scam artists have been exploiting. That's why they are crying out loud.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R8ckM-TDHI
Published on 19 Aug 2017
Roger Ver on the Economic Code of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash (August 2017)
In this video I explain why the economic code of Bitcoin is so important and why we may see a flip to Bitcoin Cash or something other than Bitcoin Legacy because of Blockstream's intentional full block and high fee policy.

Excellent video, very well explained
MUST WATCH

Yea roger is kind of a laughing stock in the crypto space he lost all credibility years ago
what crypto space are you talkin about, lol the one in your head,lol

anyways, he does talk alot of sense about better user exp...and bcc gives it.

i can think of many more reasons to be in bcc that he doesnt even touch on.

<------itsa buy bcc time   Cool  Tongue

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I am always late in party

I got to know about this Today by News, Wish I knew and Mined few coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Published on 19 Aug 2017
In this video I explain why the economic code of Bitcoin is so important and why we may see a flip to Bitcoin Cash or something other than Bitcoin Legacy because of Blockstream's intentional full block and high fee policy.

MUST WATCH

Yea roger is kind of a laughing stock in the crypto space he lost all credibility years ago
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Published on 19 Aug 2017

MUST WATCH

I knew it would go up  but im not looking for profit just to help bring the difficulty back to normal  level instead of this manipulated figure thats why I didnt do it before the drop
You are still competing with the "mystery" miner. They have not gone away. You would need to purchase lots of hash to make any significant difference. Hope you have deep pockets to prove a point. The miners at nicehash will appreciate your business. Grin

I wont make any difference I don't have much of a balance on nicehash but trying through ViaBTC dont know if it will even work im not trying to outbid the biggest players if after a few days and the order has not forfilled then ill just cancel it lol 1st time doing a SHA256 contract on there just using whats left since I last cached out most is in a offline wallet and im not transferring any in

It will be interesting to see what happens after the next difficulty adjustment if the goal is to try and keep miners interested . Or they could just let the market go belly up and hope some opportunistic miners who were not fast to dump become bag holders.

Its currently around 2 - 2.5 mins per block is there a limit on the maximum percentage the difficulty can rise like is it possible to put it up 200-300% in one change ?

At the current rate it could swing up in under 2 days
I'm not sure. I think it can go up by A factor of 4. But info is very scant on the internet about these extremes. I certainly don't have the skill to decipher the actual code.

Ive got the source here and looked through it but dont know much about the code or how its structured my C++ skills are limited I know PHP pretty fluent and C++ has a  very similar syntax
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

I knew it would go up  but im not looking for profit just to help bring the difficulty back to normal  level instead of this manipulated figure thats why I didnt do it before the drop
You are still competing with the "mystery" miner. They have not gone away. You would need to purchase lots of hash to make any significant difference. Hope you have deep pockets to prove a point. The miners at nicehash will appreciate your business. Grin

I wont make any difference I don't have much of a balance on nicehash but trying through ViaBTC dont know if it will even work im not trying to outbid the biggest players if after a few days and the order has not forfilled then ill just cancel it lol 1st time doing a SHA256 contract on there just using whats left since I last cached out most is in a offline wallet and im not transferring any in

It will be interesting to see what happens after the next difficulty adjustment if the goal is to try and keep miners interested . Or they could just let the market go belly up and hope some opportunistic miners who were not fast to dump become bag holders.

Its currently around 2 - 2.5 mins per block is there a limit on the maximum percentage the difficulty can rise like is it possible to put it up 200-300% in one change ?

I'm not sure. I think it can go up by A factor of 4. But info is very scant on the internet about these extremes. I certainly don't have the skill to decipher the actual code.

legendary

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

If Bitcoin Cash were to go up to .4 BTC with these conditions: Hashrate 9.46 TH 2600 W $.10Kw/h BTC/USD value $4079, you would make $50.65 per day mining Bitcoin Cash while only making $4.27 on BTC. That would be almost 12x more profitable for Bitcoin Cash over BTC.

(I'm not sure what defo means though?)
lols sorry my bad, defo=definitely

wow, those some tasty stats...coming soon too btw

we back at that good price to buy again...excellent  Cool

Don't forget you are now working at around 2.5 Mins a block due to heavy difficulty manipulation and this will adjust up a LOT possibly within a week wont take long to find the next 2016 blocks at this speed maybe a few days at most and bring that profitability crashing back down to normal levels

I didn't forget. Just look at my previous post. I give this about 3 days or less.

Im gonna help it and put a chunk of hashing power on it via nicehash for a day

Hope it works for you. I just rented 510 Th on MMR, and I'm getting zero hashrate for over an hour. Asked the rig owner if I am doing anything wrong. No response yet. Must be sleeping. Hope I get a big refund. My more modest 10TH rental working fine on MRR though. You may have missed the boat for rented hash though. Price on Nicehash and MMR went way up.

Am not a miner, but I am learning a lot!!! appreciated all for sharing all ur genuine comments  Grin Grin Grin

Unless you own your own equipment mining is really not profitable to do with all cloud mining companies  you will pretty much just earn back what you put in you will probably get a bit extra but nothing worth shouting about.

Ive been a long standing user of nicehash but I only really sell them my hashing power very rarely I buy it unless its called for because its just not worth it but many people do whick makes running loads of GPUs sucking power worth it plus as the winter months start rolling in where I live it helps cut down on the heating bills

Thanks Tek, college student educating myself about crypto, earning and paying for school tuition. lol  Grin Grin Grin
legendary

Bitcoin Civil War! But could this 2-3x mining profit be maintain? and what about the developers/backers of original bitcoin???
I'm a little strange to you why did you say the original bitcoin?
If BCH is not the original bitcoin, bch and btc are crypto which are like twins but they are born different year, but generally they are 1
[/quote]

dont be too serious my friend, I labeled original bitcoin BTC because its the first ticker, been around for a while, and easier to distinguish the two, BTC vs BCH Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If Bitcoin Cash were to go up to .4 BTC with these conditions: Hashrate 9.46 TH 2600 W $.10Kw/h BTC/USD value $4079, you would make $50.65 per day mining Bitcoin Cash while only making $4.27 on BTC. That would be almost 12x more profitable for Bitcoin Cash over BTC.

Don't forget you are now working at around 2.5 Mins a block due to heavy difficulty manipulation and this will adjust up a LOT possibly within a week wont take long to find the next 2016 blocks at this speed maybe a few days at most and bring that profitability crashing back down to normal levels

I didn't forget. Just look at my previous post. I give this about 3 days or less.

Hope it works for you. I just rented 510 Th on MMR, and I'm getting zero hashrate for over an hour. Asked the rig owner if I am doing anything wrong. No response yet. Must be sleeping. Hope I get a big refund. My more modest 10TH rental working fine on MRR though. You may have missed the boat for rented hash though. Price on Nicehash and MMR went way up.

Am not a miner, but I am learning a lot!!! appreciated all for sharing all ur genuine comments  Grin Grin Grin

Unless you own your own equipment mining is really not profitable to do with all cloud mining companies  you will pretty much just earn back what you put in you will probably get a bit extra but nothing worth shouting about.

Ive been a long standing user of nicehash but I only really sell them my hashing power very rarely I buy it unless its called for because its just not worth it but many people do whick makes running loads of GPUs sucking power worth it plus as the winter months start rolling in where I live it helps cut down on the heating bills
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Bitcoin Civil War! But could this 2-3x mining profit be maintain? and what about the developers/backers of original bitcoin???
[/quote]
I'm a little strange to you why did you say the original bitcoin?
If BCH is not the original bitcoin, bch and btc are crypto which are like twins but they are born different year, but generally they are 1

^ yea tek, just like last few weeks when you kept reminding us all, how much bcc/bch miners are losing per day by mining it from day 1  Cheesy
why dont you now tell us how much they making? and segwitters are losing lol..come on m8, giveus some real current stats.

Anyways....get prepared ....mega mega green candles on the way..as word of this hits the streets around the world today  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
every single crypto form of media will be buzzing about the positives about bcc and the low cost...(which wont last for long)
every fi paper, business tv, rt, max k, cnbnc,bbc and all the rest around the world will be saying...another twist in the bitcoin world ,"is bitcoin cash the real bitcoin?"...and its only $800!!!

also wait till the miners start switching for a current 3x more profit....OMG
+ a whole wave of new miners, that can now earn profit.

The difficulty has been manipulated and caused it to drop loads the next increase in maybe 3-4 days will correct this possible pushing it up 200% and may maybe BTC the most profitable coin again either way they should be about equal in profibility
^ yea tek, just like last few weeks when you kept reminding us all, how much bcc/bch miners are losing per day by mining it from day 1  Cheesy
why dont you now tell us how much they making? and segwitters are losing lol..come on m8, giveus some real current stats.

Anyways....get prepared ....mega mega green candles on the way..as word of this hits the streets around the world today  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
every single crypto form of media will be buzzing about the positives about bcc and the low cost...(which wont last for long)
every fi paper, business tv, rt, max k, cnbnc,bbc and all the rest around the world will be saying...another twist in the bitcoin world ,"is bitcoin cash the real bitcoin?"...and its only $800!!!

also wait till the miners start switching for a current 3x more profit....OMG
+ a whole wave of new miners, that can now earn profit.

legendary

Jump to: