Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 759. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Where can I find the hash rate for BCC?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
LAWL tec GTFO w/rootshart and stupid contracts, you don't even understand mining and crypto networks. Take all of that ICO/BlockstreamBabble somewhere else.

Back on-topic, has anyone noticed that the BCC/$fiat exchange rate has held steady despite BTC/$fiat going through the roof?!

Essentially this means BCC value has grown ~30% alongside BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

There all in the same bed Jihan Wu has big stakes in both and wants them together this coin could just be a trojan horse (conspiracy theory)

Let the miners decide and if I am correct and the whole UNKNOWN is bitmain then good luck stopping it

May as well of just called it RootKit
bcc doesnt need rootstock, rootstock need bcc

bcc doesnt need SC, eth does them and so do many other projects,
+ the brain/manpower and $$ investment required long term is something rootstock could not provide.

But Jihan Wu owns a large part of rootstock and is heavily invested in it plus is a large contributor to this coin along with ViaBTC

If they want it they will make it happen
lols ,
 if i say "no" , its "no"  ,no 2nd layers for bcc , ever.

lol hope your "no" has more say over the billions that bitmain and viabtc have and the majority of the hashing power to make the vote it its ever put to miners vote
100% confident my "no" represents what almost all crypto holders agree with, the vision of Satoshi, not the vision of core and segwit coin,via,rootstook,
My NO is defo worth more than the billions they may have...
my NO.. backed by US  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

There all in the same bed Jihan Wu has big stakes in both and wants them together this coin could just be a trojan horse (conspiracy theory)

Let the miners decide and if I am correct and the whole UNKNOWN is bitmain then good luck stopping it

+ the brain/manpower and $$ investment required long term is something rootstock could not provide.

But Jihan Wu owns a large part of rootstock and is heavily invested in it plus is a large contributor to this coin along with ViaBTC

lols ,
 if i say "no" , its "no"  ,no 2nd layers for bcc , ever.

lol hope your "no" has more say over the billions that bitmain and viabtc have and the majority of the hashing power to make the vote if its ever put to a miners vote
legendary

lols ,
 if i say "no" , its "no"  ,no 2nd layers for bcc , ever.

legendary

legendary
Everyone that sold off their bcc for "free money"..might be in for a shock of their life, when they realise they sold the REAL BITCOIN for under $300.
Theres still time, buy em back.

As for those that get their coins from polo,coinbase and other places....i seriously suggest you research this alot before selling your bcc.
If BTC had a hard time introducing itself to the entire world population, I doubt it's more than easy to have them know BCH or some other alt coins. This is the reason why the entire market (not wholly true though) movement is based on BTC..
bro all i can say is...read what iv put up on this page..do some research, and you will hopefully understand what im saying....if not..
https://twitter.com/satoshi_n_/status/472585020650291200?lang=en
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Everyone that sold off their bcc for "free money"..might be in for a shock of their life, when they realise they sold the REAL BITCOIN for under $300.

As for those that get their coins from polo,coinbase and other places....i seriously suggest you research this alot before selling your bcc.
If BTC had a hard time introducing itself to the entire world population, I doubt it's more than easy to have them know BCH or some other alt coins. This is the reason why the entire market (not wholly true though) movement is based on BTC..
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
There could be 3 Bitcoins soon

1- bcc - forked from the original chain, upgraded blocks, close to orginal satnak version.
2- btc segwit - another fork but with a controversial 2nd layer, leading to possible centralised bitcoin.
3- standard btc - the one we have all known, 1mb , no segwits, with slow tx.

Which one will you choose as the real bitcoin?

im defo 100% with #1

who cares?
I'll hold em all for free coin...I aint proud.
quite frankly I dont have a fucking clue what wtf segwich thingy is.
(like most don't, but I admit it)
all I know is I held bitcoin and got bonus free fork coin.

oh mythical god... i love crypto!!
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

1- bcc - forked from the original chain, upgraded blocks, close to orginal satnak version.
2- btc segwit - another fork but with a controversial 2nd layer, leading to possible centralised bitcoin.

im defo 100% with #1

Dont you mean
1 - BCC
2 - Segwit
3 - Segwit2x

There is no no-segwit "standard" Bitcoin anymore so that would have to be yet another fork, then it would be like this:

1 - Segwit (what is now known as "Bitcoin")
2 - Segwit2x (the fork that may or may not happen later this year)
3 - BCC (Aug 1st forked "Bitcoin cash")
4 - Bitcoin legacy (what was known as "Bitcoin" until Aug 1st, i.e. without segwit or bigger blocks)
legendary
You want bitcoin for around $300...buy bcc/bch/bcash...exchanges currently have it listed like an alt-coin lol

When this info gets out...we will see the MOTHER OF ALL PUMPS
legendary

legendary
http://coinivore.com/2017/08/10/bitcoin-cash-superior-segwit2x-bitcoin-core-developer/
Gregory Maxwell, a Bitcoin Core developer, and Blockstream’s CTO, publicly stated on Reddit that the alternative to Bitcoin born on August 1st, Bitcoin Cash, is superior to Segwit2x.

“Bcash at least has replay protection and HF safe headers now (though it didn’t until it hit its difficulty adjustment rule). It is superior to S2X. It also doesn’t seek to force itself on anyone who doesn’t want it,” Maxwell said.

*It’s very interesting to see a Bitcoin Core developer state that BTC is essentially inferior to its newly split counter part Bcash which is supposed to fix most of the problems developers have with the current legacy BTC.

Could we witness a market reversal with BTC dropping in value as Bcash shoots up in value if Segwit2x fails? What do you think?

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/08/bitcoin_core_fork_cryptocurrency/
For fork's sake! Bitcoin Core braces for another cryptocurrency split
BTC client software set to reject SegWit2x nodes

https://www.coindesk.com/full-steam-ahead-segwit2x-reconfirm-bitcoin-hard-fork-plan/
While the official statement is still being reviewed by the open-source group, it has achieved "general approval" from Segwit2x members, according to Bloq founder and Segwit2x developer Jeff Garzik.

As such, the confirmation is emerging as one of the first signs that bitcoin could be headed for more turbulent times ahead.
Since many bitcoin users don't support the change (at least not so quickly), the fork could lead to another split of the bitcoin network and the creation of another bitcoin cryptocurrency. Bitcoin cash, which split from the bitcoin blockchain last week, has already attracted criticisms for creating brand confusion, though its price (currently $318) has held steadier than some expected.

The way i see it now...bcc is pure bitcoin, no 2nd layer , no segwit clinging on...bcc improves bitcoin far more consist with the view of the dev..Mr Satoshi Nakamoto
The bitcoin btc is now stuck as segwit coin.

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/07/23/bitcoin-cash-splitting-segwit
MUST READ
So big blockers are rejecting segwit. Chain-split hard-forking to Bitcoin Cash, which continues the soft-limit and hard-limit approach laid down by Nakamoto and followed by the bitcoin network for much of its existence.
legendary
bcc going over 0.1
get in asap  Wink
legendary
^Not sure m8

Have you saw this?  , check out the comments
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/10982  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

im defo 100% with #1

Dont you mean
1 - BCC
2 - Segwit
3 - Segwit2x

yea, i think so, tbh at times i do get confused between segwit and segwit 2x lol..
but yea , 3 types of btc on the way.

Is there any timeline on when the new split might occur?
Jump to: