Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 761. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I sense...PUMP  Tongue

Price moving in NEO and other crypto currencies and there are many holders still there waiting for some movement to get rid of BCH
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^ you think so... Tongue ...nah i checked its right lol  Kiss

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/08/08/bitcoin-cash-superior-segwit2x-says-bitcoin-core-developer-blockstream-cto
August 8, 2017

the more i look into all this ,the more i like bcc as the real BTC  Smiley
my serious advice...if you dont have any, grab some.  Cool

Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
I sense...PUMP  Tongue

You have a typo in the first letter of what you've sensed  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
As long as the combined price of BTC+BCH is rising, I will hodl. Grin
legendary
I sense...PUMP  Tongue
Activity: 1098
Yeah .05  Grin Tezos is dumping all the BCC they received from the ICO money and polo coins are being released next week. Should be able to score some very cheap BCC soon.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Wait till its .005 again

Probably a typo. I don't think Bitcoin Cash will go below 0.05 anytime soon. 5-10% is about right for "classic" clone Cheesy
Activity: 1098
Wait till its .005 again
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
original BTC almost twice as profitable to mine.
legendary
time to buy more of this bch  Cool Tongue
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cash will have a bit of a trouble on 14th of August when Polo will release BCH balances. I think it'll drop to 0.05 but will start recovering after that.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
Tezos raised $232 million in their two-week fundraiser.  In regards to Bitcoin Cash they released today the following statement in their newsletter "...for every Bitcoin held by the Tezos Foundation, the Foundation now additionally holds a new “BCH” token. Our current setup for spending Bitcoin contributions does not yet let us spend these new Bitcoin Cash tokens. We do plan on adding this capability and will then proceed to slowly diversify out of them as we are doing with our Bitcoin holdings."
legendary
^Thanks , estenity   Smiley

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Hows things m8?
happy to see your input and views  Smiley

Hi Pumpertits, Cheesy thats what she said lol

I've been enjoying (IE been helplessly addicted to) all the usual crypto-drama, especially Roger's "Bcash" vanity project.

This elective rage-fork is harmless by itself but set a terrible precedent w/r/t exchanges being forced with invalid 'pregnant cow' analogies to support every shitty airdrop for all time (because muh Fiduciary).

All the pressure on Coinbase, etc. does it make it impossible for US-based exchanges subject to lawfare (legal blackmail) to compete with those in less litigious jurisdictions, because they will now forever continue to be pressed into service supporting the latest trendy new contentious hard fork.

Thus I propose Bitcoin Core supporters create a Bcash Disruptor Node with the following functionality/UX.

1. Bcash Disruptor Node (indistinguishable from normal node) is installed, synced, and loaded with user's Bcash
2. Easily malleated tx are construed and broadcast with no out-of-pocked expense to user, targeting (exchange?) address with the largest/most active balances
3. Malleated tx construction is accelerated with users GPU
4. Attack Client uses airdropped Bcash to flood network with malleated low/med fee spam tx, forcing exchanges to halt deposits and withdrawals
5. User may select from Slow, Fast, and Random attack speed options for constant, instant, or unpredictable crapflooding fun

The more BTC you own, the more damage you get to inflict on Bcash using your free airdropped JihanCoins.  The force of the attack is multiplied by the stupidity of eschewing a malleability fix and the power of OpenCL to quickly malleate transactions.   Cool

My other idea is to fork Bcash into Bcash2x, which honors Satoshi's Vision (everybody take a shot) by implementing Segwit2x on the Bcash chain, where the egregious heresies of GregStream Corp cannot harm it.  Grin

This forcing to list forked coins ..began with polo and etc.
The rest....BDN system...lols great idea..

end of the day, bcc is here to stay and will be worth alot more than its current value...(BDN or not lol)
bcc is another coin in my basket for long term
All crypto is growing...grab em cheap while you can, i say  Smiley

nice to see you there, Pumpy, all the best for you !
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Not sure why anyone had such high expectations for this. It's just another cloned shitcoin that will pump & dump as MM's see fit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I will hold my free BCH just in case there will be some nice airdrop projects especially for BCH!

Gotta get that Bitcoin Cash Cash Cheesy

Yea could one day be a collectable antique

I guess that the "creators" (lol!) are expecting this, since the lite wallet website DNS is broken and the full wallet needs quite some time to sync the blockchain.
This also adds the salt and pepper needed for a "good advertising".

When I got rid of mine I downloaded the full blockchain and it took 4 days which is a really long time for the size I have a 300Mb connection and it generally runs just over that I set it off and expected it to be done overnight I was wrong
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
I will hold my free BCH just in case there will be some nice airdrop projects especially for BCH!

I guess that the "creators" (lol!) are expecting this, since the lite wallet website DNS is broken and the full wallet needs quite some time to sync the blockchain.
This also adds the salt and pepper needed for a "good advertising".
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Jump to: