Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 762. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I will hold my free BCH just in case there will be some nice airdrop projects especially for BCH!
Activity: 168

What is the plan with BCH? There is absolutely 0 effort in marketing or brand building going on

The roadmap was:

1. we make another fork of bitcoin and give a massive airdrop to all btc holders
2. we say we are now the real bitcoin and hope everyone say "yes"
3. wasn't that enough? why you expect anything more?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
I can't seem to login to Bittrex. It says try again in a few minutes.

Anyone else having this problem?

works fine here (logged out and in again, from Central Europe)

Edit: Noticing, that Ethereum wallet is now under maintenance, right after the re-login. So it just might be a lag for you. Keep trying.

I was getting this message last night. Stupidly I thought was because I was logged into another pc. So, I remoted to that PC and logged out. I should have not done that.

Argh!
Activity: 138
Merit: 101
So now after 10 days of existence it seems there is also just more unclarity regarding BCH...

What is the plan with BCH? There is absolutely 0 effort in marketing or brand building going on... on the contrary there is massive fud all over the internet against BCH and apparently nobody finds it worth providing a counter argument to any of this....

The chain is on life support now, and i read the miners could attack the chain, but why would they want to attack it? There is nothing to steal right? They can grind the chain to an halt but that only affects people holding BCH... so whats the point of destroying it?

Once again, it all seemed these BCH people had a serious plan when they forked... but i dont see much of a plan...I dont see much of anything...

I see the chain is being obstructed by miners that intentionally block any diff adjustments... that might be a positive sign for BCH as it means it is perceived as a threat that needs to be dealt with...  But once again what is their real plan to make BCH succeed?

The chain is being mined at a loss... but how much money is reserved for this, when does the juice run out? Why dont they all just stop mining to slow everything down and get these adjustments faster?

Does BCH have any chance at all to succeed or was this just some money scheme for first sold first served? Even if it becomes more profitable than BTC by the end of this month... will miners go for it? And what is the relation to the Seg2x debate?

If that is the end of November that means that for  now BCH is just useless to hodl, as Polo will release in a couple days so new sell pressure?

I find everything relating to BCH very peculier... massive fud from Core ( to an extend they dominate headlines in Forbes, and other major outlets), and fud is usually out of fear..... massive obstruction by anti-miners to stop the diff adjustments... which is again a sign some parties definitely see BCH as a potentially fatal thread...

Absolutely no marketing or promotion anywhere to be found... this one i find most peculier... Because if the Aug1 fork was about presenting a better alternative, the logical approach would be to show vision, do marketing and win hearts and minds of the crytpo community... But there is no effort at all to any of this...

This tells me the ''plan'' is not about ''satoshi's true vision'' per se... it is reliant on just economics... It seems BCH knows that the mining profitability is the most important key for success, and this profit advantage is inevitably being reached soon if i understand correctly.... So they are just sitting there waiting and waiting for the right moment...? Does this mean a rocket pump will be imminent once miners can earn more on BCH?

Im just a layman so i dont know much technically, but something is brewing under the surface and I wouldnt write BCH off just yet

Any thoughts on all of this? And please dont reply with the current typical tribalism... Even if you hate BCH, can you play devils advocate for a second and help us non tekkies understand a bit more what the hell is happening underneath the surface here? Thanks !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

Sounds for me, that u are connected to btc server not bch server

How do I make the switch ?!
[/quote]
Hope u use electron cash Look at Tools > network > there should something with cash
If not dont know
[/quote]

Found the problem, Wasn't on the good network.
You have the change the server in tools - network - Server tab
- uncheck Select server automatically box
- Go to server tab
- Replace the one written by an electron... one
- Go back to overview and recheck the select server automatically box

Thx !
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

[/quote]

[/quote]
Hope u use electron cash Look at Tools > network > there should something with cash
If not dont know
legendary
Any of you have been able to reclaim BCC from blockchain.info wallet ?!?
How did you do it ?!

I have movd my coins to another address within my blockchain.info wallet, but is it safe to reclaim BCC with electron cash wallet with my seed phrase now ?!

So I loaded the wallet with my seed, but now I see and unconfirmed transaction (when I moved all my BTC to the other address) and it's blocking me from withdrawing my coins because it's if I had 0 BCC..

Anyone can help ?!

How did you do it ?!

I have movd my coins to another address within my blockchain.info wallet, but is it safe to reclaim BCC with electron cash wallet with my seed phrase now ?!

So I loaded the wallet with my seed, but now I see and unconfirmed transaction (when I moved all my BTC to the other address) and it's blocking me from withdrawing my coins because it's if I had 0 BCC..

Anyone can help ?!
is there any liveticker in bitcoincash like bitcoinwisdom in btc
many thanks
try this
https://trade.kraken.com/kraken/bcheur/3m
Think u dont need to login to kraken
legendary
How did you do it ?!

Anyone can help ?!
Activity: 248
is there any liveticker in bitcoincash like bitcoinwisdom in btc
many thanks
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

works fine here (logged out and in again, from Central Europe)

Edit: Noticing, that Ethereum wallet is now under maintenance, right after the re-login. So it just might be a lag for you. Keep trying.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
is there a light wallet for this forkcoin yet?

Electron Cash

But there are malware clones. Should use the link from official site https://www.bitcoincash.org/ only!
Activity: 159
Merit: 11
How did you do it ?!

yes i think it's okay
legendary
How did you do it ?!

Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
Bitcoin Core and Blockstream are planning to sabotage the 2x agreement.
Because Segwit2x wil fail, there's no viable on-chain solution planned for the main chain. If an agreement explicitly involving ~90%+ hashpower and industry leaders can't go through, what do you think they will do? They will support the BCC chain.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Vincit qui se vincit.
It has bottomed out !  Smiley Buy buy buy. 1000$ Here we go.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Electron Cash
Activity: 278
Jump to: