Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 763. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
They hide away their identity to stop people speculating about bcash's centralized mining operations. Those miners didn't come from the Moon. They were mining bitcoins before the fork and now they mine bcash.

They don't hide away their identity, they simply choose to not mark the blocks of an anonymous digital currency they mine with their id, the same way as nearly each and every bitcoin user chooses to not mark their bitcoin transactions with their id. Just because some miners choose to advertise their mined blocks doesn't mean it's some kind of "standard" or desired behavior. Even if all the other miners were marking their blocks it would still impose absolutely no obligation onto these miners to do the same. You can't seriously blame people for not being brainless sheep that only do what the others do.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin Cash is being manipulated heavily and unfortunately lot of people will see big losses in process of making money through trading. It can not be compared with other altcoins even because they are backed with some teams and are not claiming to be so big. I have converted into Bitcoin already and will stay away from this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
All other exchanges are accepting but we don't how long people will react to this BCH. But slowly many people are not actually showing interest towards BCH. Still, now we don't know what is going to be the future of this BCH another crypto, once the price of BCH decreases many people will start buying it again.
Depends upon Hashrate they are capable to attract.
At least their Mempool stays empty and Fees are very low.

The bitcoin mempool is fine just right now full of spam transactions from one of the big blockers making it artificially look full
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
BCC will be currency and BTC 2x will be store of value maybe but 2x will come either way.Jihan wu will start mining BCC its only a matter of time Bitmain make big move all in.Trolls need jump on the team for the big win.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004
All other exchanges are accepting but we don't how long people will react to this BCH. But slowly many people are not actually showing interest towards BCH. Still, now we don't know what is going to be the future of this BCH another crypto, once the price of BCH decreases many people will start buying it again.
Depends upon Hashrate they are capable to attract.
At least their Mempool stays empty and Fees are very low.
Activity: 263
No one cares enough? a member just begged for our help and you guys just ignored him, that's messed up. Now I have expectations regarding your donations while if you could split bitcoin once more just to have more free coins you would Cheesy
~snip
You should visit here for more information.

I already read many pages of this... But I'll ask them

Thank you ImHash
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
tekmobile you're getting on my nerves too with this "BCC is only being kept alive by one mysterious miner" crap. First off, no one knows how many people are mining in that grey part of the chart

Look at the history blocks are averaging around 12 Mins with "unkown" being aroung 96% and "ViaBTC" being 3% and "bitclub" being 1%

When the difficulty has been forced to adjust down the 96% unknown all just stopped and all that was being mined were the occasional blocks from ViaBTC about every 8 hours

This has happened on every difficulty down adjust so either its a huge unlikely coincidence or one entity or small group working together

There is no "mysterious miner". That's Bitmain.

They hide away their identity to stop people speculating about bcash's centralized mining operations. Those miners didn't come from the Moon. They were mining bitcoins before the fork and now they mine bcash.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
down she goes!! Death Spiral!! lol  Shocked

It will last long in the game and will not disappear so quickly as some people are expecting. Just look around more exchanges are opening their doors for trading pairs for BCash in future. It will work like rolling stone in hands of pumps & dumps groups for money making.

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
No one cares enough? a member just begged for our help and you guys just ignored him, that's messed up. Now I have expectations regarding your donations while if you could split bitcoin once more just to have more free coins you would Cheesy
~snip
You should visit here for more information.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Why did these guys think they could take on the entire btc community? The community didn't want this and they forced it on us. A lot of people want to see this coin go to zero and forgotten forever.

We can explain this in simple words that is nothing more than just having dreams with open eyes. Majority of people are those who missed the train of bitcoin and now they are looking to make entry into this world with this altcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Was it good? ill have to check that out.

MUST SEE !!!!
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Was it good? ill have to check that out.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Anyone invited / visiting here ?

http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitcoinmagazinearticle

Roll Eyes

Big guys, big blocks, big dicks ?

Just watched "The Dangerous Life of John McAfee" - whooooo...
Activity: 1098
Why did these guys think they could take on the entire btc community? The community didn't want this and they forced it on us. A lot of people want to see this coin go to zero and forgotten forever.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
BCC will be currency and BTC 2x will be store of value maybe but 2x will come either way.Jihan wu will start mining BCC its only a matter of time Bitmain make big move all in.Trolls need jump on the team for the big win.

But there are 10000 alternatives for miners besides the BCC. Dunno why people in this thread suppose miners can only mine BTC or BCC
Activity: 263
Please HELP me, please, I can't "find" my BCC...

Before the fork, I created a new BTC wallet and sent all my BTC to one address in this wallet.

You can see that here : https://blockchair.com/search?q=1923b27c25e25ce3bc124bd3650814dabf62fadfeddd87ce63de96b2fdf9008d
and here https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/transaction/243276558

I exported the private key of this wallet.

After the fork, I sent my BTC to an other BTC wallet : https://blockchair.com/search?q=+16a63d95db3b1bede5383ccab3d3b0b94ef82b8ab1139dd3e467ed62abb1ac89+

As you can see, the BTC blockchain sees my Tx, but not the new BCH blockchain (normal, right ?).

So, my BCH are waiting for me on the BCH address on BCH blockchain, right ? I have the private key of this address/wallet.

On a new install of BitcoinABC with a new wallet file, I enter the command "importprivkey ............................................................." and I paste the private key instead of the dots.

The wallet scans the BCH blockchain during 1 or 2 hours.

Answer : "null"

And no BCC in balance...

Please HELP, what did I wrong, how can I access these BCH ?
Activity: 294
In other news, BCC mining profitability continues to grow, right now at 66% of BTC. BTC difficulty just raised 30 trillion.

According to coin.dance two days ago it was at 73%...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

It's not bad to optimistic but too much high expectation is really dangerous thing. I also think it will get stable around 0.20 BTC but it will remain as an altcoin there is no chance to reach the level of original coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
tekmobile you're getting on my nerves too with this "BCC is only being kept alive by one mysterious miner" crap. First off, no one knows how many people are mining in that grey part of the chart

Look at the history blocks are averaging around 12 Mins with "unkown" being aroung 96% and "ViaBTC" being 3% and "bitclub" being 1%

When the difficulty has been forced to adjust down the 96% unknown all just stopped and all that was being mined were the occasional blocks from ViaBTC about every 8 hours

This has happened on every difficulty down adjust so either its a huge unlikely coincidence or one entity or small group working together
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Jump to: