Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 764. (Read 704387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
down she goes!! Death Spiral!! lol  Shocked

It will last long in the game and will not disappear so quickly as some people are expecting. Just look around more exchanges are opening their doors for trading pairs for BCash in future. It will work like rolling stone in hands of pumps & dumps groups for money making.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
Ohhh nooo icebreaker is here to kill the BCC chain with his Bcash Disruptor Nodes, runn for the hiiiilllls... Bring it on you dumbazz, I'll be happy to blacklist your entire subnet for the next year. Maybe you'll even fill up an 8MB BCC block for us. Take your little Segwit flag and go home.

tekmobile you're getting on my nerves too with this "BCC is only being kept alive by one mysterious miner" crap. First off, no one knows how many people are mining in that grey part of the chart, but it's likely not ONE (how many people do you know that can generate 500 petahashes/sec?). OK also you need to learn how mining is affected by difficulty, coins don't just fail because a few miners quit, the difficulty goes down and more miners are drawn in by the higher profitability this diff adjustment creates. Finally, your assertion that a "big miner will wipe out the chain in one day" is pure FUD, unless you can explain (in detail) how that would happen. The only thing a cartel of huge miners could do would be to fork the BCC chain with new transactions temporarily, and maybe render a few miners' blocks invalid.  Big deal.

In other news, BCC mining profitability continues to grow, right now at 66% of BTC. BTC difficulty just raised 30 trillion.

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

Your avatar looks like it is squatting and taking a big dump right now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Even now that all the circulating bitcoins doubled in matter of a single day, all the big whales have so much money but do you think even one of them would donate at least 5% of their free coins to a charity or just helping someone in need? I mean the universe (God) has provided you with a great opportunity, many are being tested right now.
If you had more than 1000 bitcoins at the time of split, please donate 50BCH to someone, this way you are showing your worth.
There might be people that will begin to do that though they might also be waiting for the increase of the price of Bitcoin Cash  because it's pretty low right now compared to how much the coin was when it was introduced within Bitcoin exchanges.
Also, there isn't that many people putting that many buy orders compared to the higher ranked coins so they may be waiting for its volume to go up some.

With all the news going around stating that the coin will receive a dump, I am pretty sure that the rich people will try to hold onto some BCC if it doesn't.
Activity: 870
Trading will make me rich)
When Rambo McFee and Chung Lee Wu point their wand at Bitcoin cash there will be an avalanche on one and tsunami on the other maybe?

I'd start that with IF instead of WHEN  Wink
Activity: 1098
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Even now that all the circulating bitcoins doubled in matter of a single day, all the big whales have so much money but do you think even one of them would donate at least 5% of their free coins to a charity or just helping someone in need? I mean the universe (God) has provided you with a great opportunity, many are being tested right now.
If you had more than 1000 bitcoins at the time of split, please donate 50BCH to someone, this way you are showing your worth.
Activity: 777
Merit: 777
Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins
When Rambo McFee and Chung Lee Wu point their wand at Bitcoin cash there will be an avalanche on one and tsunami on the other maybe?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool
wtf, yokozuna...you troll lol

Well damn I like having a million dollar insurance policy that my trade wont drop below what I paid... lol You don't see that everyday. Ive watched that wall get hit too and its been there all night. If it cant go down, which way do you think it will go?
lol   Smiley

welcome to the family son
( prob for a few days hours before you turn lol )
Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool

Well damn I like having a million dollar insurance policy that my trade wont drop below what I paid... lol You don't see that everyday. Ive watched that wall get hit too and its been there all night. If it cant go down, which way do you think it will go?
legendary
Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool
legendary

This forcing to list forked coins ..began with polo and etc.
The rest....BDN system...lols great idea..

end of the day, bcc is here to stay and will be worth alot more than its current value...(BDN or not lol)

You need to stop and reconsider that opinion because it is wrong, despite its popularity in low-to-mid-brow pleb venues like Reddit.

ETC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Bailout Fork.

BTC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Jihan/Ver/Garzik vanity fork.

You cannot validly compare Polo's continued (and legally obligatory) listing of the *DEFENDING* status quo ETC chain with other greedy exchanges listing the *ATTACKING* fork of Bcash.

ETC is opt-out; Bcash is opt-in.  Do you see the difference?

Coinbase had no business picking the winner in the ETC/ETH fight and Armstrong made a complete fool of himself by declaring the defending chain would simply Go Away Quickly because its persistence is inconvenient for Bailout Edition.

Polo was required to list ETC because it is not their place to decide on behalf of customers that the controversial and mutable Bailout Edition should supersede it.

lols...thats the btc maxmilists view on etc/eth...fair enough...but thats for another thread  Smiley

It's not a matter of opinion that ETC is the original Ethereum chain and ETH is the original modified with an opt-in controversial bailout for the DAO.

That's a matter of fact, indelibly written in the blockchain for all to see and verify.  You don't get to wave that historical fact away by characterizing it as mere BTC maximalist POV.

ETC is opt-out and Bcash is opt-in.  Please accept that aspect of objective/consensus reality and the rest of my conclusions, being logically entailed, follow naturally.

ETC and BTC are the default chains.  ETH and Bcash participation is opt-in, requiring affirmative commitment to the attacking chain.  So please stop using the stupid Redditard talking point about how exchanges must support Bcash because they supported ETC.  That idea reeks of false equivalence and Eternal September greedy noob ignorance.
Firstly, i hardly ever read this reddit lol
2nd , yes etc was the original chain, until the coin forked with community and dev consensus
, the only people saying dont fork eth, were the maximilists, and they decided to keep the old chain alive to teach eth a lesson.
What goes around comes around,lol
bcc is only alive because of the btc maximilists attitude towards eth lol
 i have prob 100 posts from the day etc was made on the etc forum and eth forum on why, im not repeating them all here.
imo etc is a dead chain, no innovation...nothing
3rd...when did i say any exchange must add anything??? , i said i dont care if they do!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Whoever is dumping on bittrex. Do you not see the million dollar buy wall on kraken holding it up at $300? Pretty much this is the worst possible price to sell at lol. Best price to buy at. I'm in!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

end of the day, bcc is here to stay and will be worth alot more than its current value...(BDN or not lol)

You need to stop and reconsider that opinion because it is wrong, despite its popularity in low-to-mid-brow pleb venues like Reddit.

ETC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Bailout Fork.

BTC is the original and thus *DEFENDING* chain under attack from the controversial Jihan/Ver/Garzik vanity fork.

You cannot validly compare Polo's continued (and legally obligatory) listing of the *DEFENDING* status quo ETC chain with other greedy exchanges listing the *ATTACKING* fork of Bcash.

Coinbase had no business picking the winner in the ETC/ETH fight and Armstrong made a complete fool of himself by declaring the defending chain would simply Go Away Quickly because its persistence is inconvenient for Bailout Edition.

Polo was required to list ETC because it is not their place to decide on behalf of customers that the controversial and mutable Bailout Edition should supersede it.

lols...thats the btc maxmilists view on etc/eth...fair enough...but thats for another thread  Smiley

It's not a matter of opinion that ETC is the original Ethereum chain and ETH is the original modified with an opt-in controversial bailout for the DAO.

That's a matter of fact, indelibly written in the blockchain for all to see and verify.  You don't get to wave that historical fact away by characterizing it as mere BTC maximalist POV.

ETC is opt-out and Bcash is opt-in.  Please accept that aspect of objective/consensus reality and the rest of my conclusions, being logically entailed, follow naturally.

ETC and BTC are the default chains.  ETH and Bcash participation is opt-in, requiring affirmative commitment to the attacking chain.  So please stop using the stupid Redditard talking point about how exchanges must support Bcash because they supported ETC.  That idea reeks of false equivalence and Eternal September greedy noob ignorance.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

And what makes you think Bcash will be worth anything when we start using Disruption Nodes to flood active addresses with malleated tx, effectively paralyzing the network at the economic and protocol layers?

Since Bcash wants 8mb blocks so bad, I'm willing to spend all my airdropped JihanCoins making sure they get as many huge, difficult or impossible to validate blocks as possible.

How does one get on this distribution list for a disruption node? Asking for a friend. Grin
legendary

And what makes you think Bcash will be worth anything when we start using Disruption Nodes to flood active addresses with malleated tx, effectively paralyzing the network at the economic and protocol layers?

Since Bcash wants 8mb blocks so bad, I'm willing to spend all my airdropped JihanCoins making sure they get as many huge, difficult or impossible to validate blocks as possible.

You see the obvious strategic value in my "Leverage Hostile Forks' Own Airdrops Against Them" technique, but won't follow that approach to its logical conclusion.  Why not?  My guess is you're still building a Bcash short position and will change your mind when it's ready to cash out.  Wink

ok , i will join you lol,
what is your logical conclusion that you want me to join...im so confused  Cheesy

as for your guess on my position..your wrong, thats not i how roll  Wink
my aim is , get as much coin of projects i believe have gd long term potential...
so far with this strategy ive done really well.
legendary

You see the obvious strategic value in my "Leverage Hostile Forks' Own Airdrops Against Them" technique, but won't follow that approach to its logical conclusion.  Why not?  My guess is you're still building a Bcash short position and will change your mind when it's ready to cash out.  Wink
legendary
Hows things m8?
happy to see your input and views  Smiley

Hi Pumpertits, Cheesy thats what she said lol

I've been enjoying (IE been helplessly addicted to) all the usual crypto-drama, especially Roger's "Bcash" vanity project.

This elective rage-fork is harmless by itself but set a terrible precedent w/r/t exchanges being forced with invalid 'pregnant cow' analogies to support every shitty airdrop for all time (because muh Fiduciary).

All the pressure on Coinbase, etc. does it make it impossible for US-based exchanges subject to lawfare (legal blackmail) to compete with those in less litigious jurisdictions, because they will now forever continue to be pressed into service supporting the latest trendy new contentious hard fork.

Thus I propose Bitcoin Core supporters create a Bcash Disruptor Node with the following functionality/UX.

1. Bcash Disruptor Node (indistinguishable from normal node) is installed, synced, and loaded with user's Bcash
2. Easily malleated tx are construed and broadcast with no out-of-pocked expense to user, targeting (exchange?) address with the largest/most active balances
3. Malleated tx construction is accelerated with users GPU
4. Attack Client uses airdropped Bcash to flood network with malleated low/med fee spam tx, forcing exchanges to halt deposits and withdrawals
5. User may select from Slow, Fast, and Random attack speed options for constant, instant, or unpredictable crapflooding fun

The more BTC you own, the more damage you get to inflict on Bcash using your free airdropped JihanCoins.  The force of the attack is multiplied by the stupidity of eschewing a malleability fix and the power of OpenCL to quickly malleate transactions.   Cool

My other idea is to fork Bcash into Bcash2x, which honors Satoshi's Vision (everybody take a shot) by implementing Segwit2x on the Bcash chain, where the egregious heresies of GregStream Corp cannot harm it.  Grin

bcc is another coin in my basket for long term
All crypto is growing...grab em cheap while you can, i say  Smiley
legendary
Hows things m8?
happy to see your input and views  Smiley

Hi Pumpertits,

I've been enjoying (IE been helplessly addicted to) all the usual crypto-drama, especially Roger's "Bcash" vanity project.

This elective rage-fork is harmless by itself but set a terrible precedent w/r/t exchanges being forced with invalid 'pregnant cow' analogies to support every shitty airdrop for all time (because muh Fiduciary).

All the pressure on Coinbase, etc. does it make it impossible for US-based exchanges subject to lawfare (legal blackmail) to compete with those in less litigious jurisdictions, because they will now forever continue to be pressed into service supporting the latest trendy new contentious hard fork.

Thus I propose Bitcoin Core supporters create a Bcash Disruptor Node with the following functionality/UX.

1. Bcash Disruptor Node (indistinguishable from normal node) is installed, synced, and loaded with user's Bcash
2. Easily malleated tx are construed and broadcast with no out-of-pocked expense to user, targeting (exchange?) address with the largest/most active balances
3. Malleated tx construction is accelerated with users GPU
4. Attack Client uses airdropped Bcash to flood network with malleated low/med fee spam tx, forcing exchanges to halt deposits and withdrawals
5. User may select from Slow, Fast, and Random attack speed options for constant, instant, or unpredictable crapflooding fun

The more BTC you own, the more damage you get to inflict on Bcash using your free airdropped JihanCoins.  The force of the attack is multiplied by the stupidity of eschewing a malleability fix and the power of OpenCL to quickly malleate transactions.   Cool

My other idea is to fork Bcash into Bcash2x, which honors Satoshi's Vision (everybody take a shot) by implementing Segwit2x on the Bcash chain, where the egregious heresies of GregStream Corp cannot harm it.  Grin
Jump to: