Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 770. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Polo is late. I believe BCH will dump.

Still better that Coinbase, which will keep it stuck until January 2018 Cheesy

"We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018, assuming no additional risks emerge during that time."

who knows, maybe it will be a big surprise.

At least they have changed their mind to support bch, even in Jan 2018.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
this coin is full of fraud. just an output of Roger Ver's ego. this man is doing unethical things to establish his ego. he doesnot care at all user of BCH. just making future monopoly of BCH mining pool.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
You Bitcoin Cash bulls are really being inconsiderate to the miners. The difficulty went down today, so all you bulls have to do is pump up the price to .14 BTC, and it would be more profitable to mine Bitcoin cash rather than BTC. You bulls need to do your job and prop up the market. The miners have been more than patient with you. It appears that all you bulls want to do is get cheap coins.  Angry
Your right m8...
im moving my buy orders up, over 0.1  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
You Bitcoin Cash bulls are really being inconsiderate to the miners. The difficulty went down today, so all you bulls have to do is pump up the price to .14 BTC, and it would be more profitable to mine Bitcoin cash rather than BTC. You bulls need to do your job and prop up the market. The miners have been more than patient with you. It appears that all you bulls want to do is get cheap coins.  Angry
legendary
unconfirmed, rumour....

polo is going to add bch markets tab identical to btc with all alts available to trade with Shocked

why they should handle bch different to other alt coins? it's more likely that it'll get the trading pairs like other alt coins but not like btc with all alt coins.
bch chain is no ordinary chain...it could become the real bitcoin chain
Activity: 168
unconfirmed, rumour....

polo is going to add bch markets tab identical to btc with all alts available to trade with Shocked

why they should handle bch different to other alt coins? it's more likely that it'll get the trading pairs like other alt coins but not like btc with all alt coins.
legendary
unconfirmed, rumour....

Activity: 686
Merit: 504
This latest rally in BCH price is surprising given Bitfinex's inherent bias against the coin. Deliberate shorting, listing BCC/USD but not BCC/BTC on their front pages, and THIS:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/single-trader-with-enormous-bankroll-is-manipulating-bitcoin-price-but-to-what-end

But maybe "Spoofy" just want to stockpile BCC for cheap? It seems likely that Spoofy is a bot run by Finex themselves, why else would they allow the behaviour?

Look at their order book: https://www.bitfinex.com/order_book/bccbtc

I guess almost all BCC trading is on margin? Again, suspicious.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

"We are planning to have support for bitcoin cash by January 1, 2018, assuming no additional risks emerge during that time."

who knows, maybe it will be a big surprise.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I'm curious to see how much further down the price will go when Poloniex unfreezes Bitcoin Cash balances of their users. Do you think it might have some bigger-ish impact?

It might depend if poloniex opens trading or just lets users withdraw

We've received several inquiries about Bitcoin Cash (BCH) since the fork on 8/1/2017. Our hesitation to immediately support BCH or any other Bitcoin (BTC) derivative was and is born out of the desire to ensure the security of network operations and the safety of our users' tokens.

We will be crediting users who had BTC in their account balance at the time of the fork with matching BCH. We expect this to occur on or before 8/14/17. Keep in mind that we have not yet determined if we will be listing BCH as a market on Poloniex nor can we commit to supporting BCH withdrawals right away. The ability to withdraw BCH will depend on network stability which is completely outside of our control.

We appreciate everyone's patience on the matter.

- The Poloniex Team
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
I'm curious to see how much further down the price will go when Poloniex unfreezes Bitcoin Cash balances of their users. Do you think it might have some bigger-ish impact?
legendary
Maybe I'll take this fake free money and convert it into Dash, a project that has garnered my interest lately. Not sure though, shocked this is still at the level it's at.

I guess it would be a better long-term investment than BCC.

But I think in long term BCH will get recover and price will be much better than DASH. But it depend on us what goal we have any project and what is time of exit we have in our mind as I think it will get settle around $400.
lols guys avoid dash - instamine and the dash ann op on bitcointalk is very misleading "Dash has no premine and was fairly and transparently launched"...really?

anyways..back to what this thread is all about bcc or bch or btc2 or
Super Bitcoin sbtc  Cheesy
Im grabbing what i can under 0.1  Smiley
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Maybe I'll take this fake free money and convert it into Dash, a project that has garnered my interest lately. Not sure though, shocked this is still at the level it's at.

I guess it would be a better long-term investment than BCC.

But I think in long term BCH will get recover and price will be much better than DASH. But it depend on us what goal we have any project and what is time of exit we have in our mind as I think it will get settle around $400.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

We all know it's not gonna die but will settle on a level ground where both are of equal profitability.

It's gonna swing back and forth for a bit until the difficulty reaches equilibrium

No Bitcoin Cash wont die, but it will be just one of those thousands of altcoins. There is only on Bitcoin and BCash wont change it.
Anyway I am happy about the free money  Smiley

Same made more too due to the volitile price but think it will settle around 20/80 ratio (BCH/BTC)

Activity: 201

We all know it's not gonna die but will settle on a level ground where both are of equal profitability.

It's gonna swing back and forth for a bit until the difficulty reaches equilibrium

No Bitcoin Cash wont die, but it will be just one of those thousands of altcoins. There is only on Bitcoin and BCash wont change it.
Anyway I am happy about the free money  Smiley
Jump to: