Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 771. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Maybe I'll take this fake free money and convert it into Dash, a project that has garnered my interest lately. Not sure though, shocked this is still at the level it's at.

We all know it's not gonna die but will settle on a level ground where both are of equal profitability.

It's gonna swing back and forth for a bit until the difficulty reaches equilibrium
YIz
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
Maybe I'll take this fake free money and convert it into Dash, a project that has garnered my interest lately. Not sure though, shocked this is still at the level it's at.

I guess it would be a better long-term investment than BCC.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
@Overstock shoppers can now use #BitcoinCash at checkout! Huge! $BCC @OverstockCEO

https://www.overstock.com/

pic or it didn't happen.  Wink
Look at here : https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

Last blocks are really big one.

Yea the miner has a 1M cap on blocks  Huh
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
Look at here : https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

Last blocks are really big one.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
@Overstock shoppers can now use #BitcoinCash at checkout! Huge! $BCC @OverstockCEO

https://www.overstock.com/
For now I think 10% of BTC is slightly high since we are only averaging a block per 40 min or so, but I  also believe that may correct.

I was thinking nearer 15% up until the big unknown miner went quiet blocks were averaging around 12 Mins
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Whether or not the price is realistic, in the end some people here said the right thing: it will be pumped anyway as there are some well known people involved and they didn't get involved to end up with just a few bucks in their pockets.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
For now I think 10% of BTC is slightly high since we are only averaging a block per 40 min or so, but I  also believe that may correct.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

No one knows.
But in my opinion, BCC should have higher value. That's why I'm holding whatever BCC I have.
Invest as much as you would spend in a meal with a woman.
This is also risk.
If you have a lot of money, you can do that every day. Somehow you have the average
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

Is this really a serious question there have been a few new members asking the exact same thing near enough word for word

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Everyone bemoaning slow blocks, it's almost certainly difficulty games to screw with Bitcoin.

Profitability is nearing equal status. Then we'll see what they have planned.
RIP, 5 hours of mining and the miner only mined a 1MB block Cheesy

Could be a BTC supporter keeping the difficulty at a normal rate but set low block so not to empty mempool

As I've mentioned earlier I suspect the big miner has gone quiet to allow a massive difficulty adjustment to make this profitable by exploiting the adjusted difficulty code

Why need it be a "BTC supporter" ? I really think that BTC is on a whole different level, unmatched and unparalleled, the best that BCH can be is a decent top 3 altcoin, alienating yourself from bitcoin and refusing to coexiste will not got you anywhere as an altcoin.

Just going with them having a 1MB cap that's all
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Should I invest here?
I am a new member

No one knows.
But in my opinion, BCC should have higher value. That's why I'm holding whatever BCC I have.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
A brief reminder of the uneducated idiots, such as Zander, who are behind this project and are actively spreading lies:
https://zander.github.io/posts/bcc-fees/
We currently have a blockchain of 0.1TB, which represents 8 years of history. It can be validated on a simple machine in about 2 hours. Hard drives come in 4TB or larger. So the 2.5% you need for the blockchain won't even get noticed.
A "simple machine" should imply a low end PC. However, in reality even with a high end PC it would take you likely at least 5-10x factors longer to validate than what he claims on a really high end system (HDD (since he refers to those), high DB cache and strong multi-core system).
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Sr. Web Developer / Msg for work inquiries

Could be a BTC supporter keeping the difficulty at a normal rate but set low block so not to empty mempool

As I've mentioned earlier I suspect the big miner has gone quiet to allow a massive difficulty adjustment to make this profitable by exploiting the adjusted difficulty code

Why need it be a "BTC supporter" ? I really think that BTC is on a whole different level, unmatched and unparalleled, the best that BCH can be is a decent top 3 altcoin, alienating yourself from bitcoin and refusing to coexiste will not got you anywhere as an altcoin.

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
And now the rollercoaster starts over again. Curious how far the whales will take it this time. It is still difficult to day trade that coin. Would most of you here consider BCH a promising long-term hold or what's your opinion?

Widely distributed, good marketing strategies and press attention, more or less a technical relevance, sooner or later tradable against fiat = definately won't dissapear suddenly and has to rise in prize on a long term basis to be profitable for mining with highest diffucilty as possible to justify the existence and purchase of patented asic antminers (I have read somewhere, Bitmain Antminers S9 and T9 are obsolete if Segwit is launched)

Why do you say it is widely distributed? Isn't it precisely as distributed as Bitcoin? And is Bitcoin widely distributed? Isn't Bitcoin quite centralized in terms of ownership?
Jump to: