Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 774. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Amazing support @0.09s , with btc at an ath, i was expecting a dump on bcc.

IMO the reason its not dropping, its 50% under priced vs mining costs...this wont last long, as people will quickly buy up the cheap coin.
If this is near bottom...what will near top look like  Shocked  (short term)

Once difficulty goes down and the mining profitability goes high there would be some major dumps!
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

IMO the reason its not dropping, its 50% under priced vs mining costs...this wont last long, as people will quickly buy up the cheap coin.

I like it.  Wink
thanks m8  Smiley
im sure you will enjoy this too lol

When a coin goes towards correction and has huge global attention from crypto+FI, fiat and crypto whales get involved..noobs buy...fomo kicks in lol  
bcc ath is on the way  Cool
ALL COMING SOON

BITCOIN CASH TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
It is really sad to see such a combination of market manipulation and speculative greed. Many people will lose much money on this coin 
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Soon BCH must be 0.45 BTC again - I believe it. Every day many people know about BCH - and in September-October will be time for pump.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

I like it.  Wink
thanks m8  Smiley
im sure you will enjoy this too lol

When a coin goes towards correction and has huge global attention from crypto+FI, fiat and crypto whales get involved..noobs buy...fomo kicks in lol  
bcc ath is on the way  Cool
ALL COMING SOON
Activity: 264
Merit: 100

I like it.  Wink
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Any service out for BCC to sweep private keys?
legendary
Everyone just needs to remember to follow your own trading advice, never follow trolls, it's good to follow news and potential rumours but at the end of the day it all comes down to you as the individual to trade and press the button, no one can enforce it upon you to do so.

Now, this is all about BCH - for now I'd say she is still a tad shaky and even Forbes is stating BCH could settle below $100.00 as most coins are already mined and simply ready to be sold.

Going to keep watching to see how this plays out though.
forbes lol, they just trolling for cheap bch lol
if it ever went anywhere below $100, do you not see the demand surge to buy such a low quanity of coin?
imo there is under 5mill bch maybe even under 3mill.

Also think about how many bch are already "not for sale"...quite alot at these prices tbh

Take note, Coinbase are not releasing their stash to their customers until 2018 - so a big reason which would be correct as to why is because quite a few exchanges won't support BCH so people cannot deposit as a result they cannot sell. Others are holding the asset such as Coinbase.

I am hopeful for BCH but based on the probabilities I can't see it matching BTC until all active BCH tokens are in the market and not withheld.
true, this is why i think there is less than 3mill just now, after jan1st we could see around 5mill max (polo,coinbase,btce,gemini and others)
1 fact which is true...there will always be less bch than btc  Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 120
... most coins are already mined and simply ready to be sold.

circulated as a medium of exchange.

Meanwhile ... I am making nearly 2x profits by mining Bitcoin Cash and the BCore mempool keeps growing: https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h.
legendary
Everyone just needs to remember to follow your own trading advice, never follow trolls, it's good to follow news and potential rumours but at the end of the day it all comes down to you as the individual to trade and press the button, no one can enforce it upon you to do so.

Now, this is all about BCH - for now I'd say she is still a tad shaky and even Forbes is stating BCH could settle below $100.00 as most coins are already mined and simply ready to be sold.

Going to keep watching to see how this plays out though.
forbes lol, they just trolling for cheap bch lol
if it ever went anywhere below $100, do you not see the demand surge to buy such a low quanity of coin?
imo there is under 5mill bch maybe even under 3mill.

Also think about how many bch are already "not for sale"...quite alot at these prices tbh
legendary
hmmm, shall we go over 0.2 today?...   Grin
legendary
Hi peeps lol, my shift here begins now  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hedging some BTC into Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Your shills like to point out , different people from different countries make up a pool,
funny you want to ignore that fact when it comes to Bitcoin Cash.

And for the record any # over 51% can dominate a network, so why are you not selling your bitcoin 1MB and your Litcoin & your Doge.
Because the Chinese Pools also dominate over 51% in all of those coins.

Try again, no one cares about your faked hatred of the Chinese.  And since you don't sell off your BitShit 1MB apparently neither do you.

╥Aztek

The highest pool ratio for today is just 14% the rest have a smaller ratio so care to explain which pool has over 51% I have nothing against the chinese and nothing against most mining being in china the only problem I have is it all being in control of a single pool it does not matter what country it is in

Add up the Chinese controlled pools , and it is ~80% for your Bitshit 1mb coin.

So Chinese technically control all PoW coins by having more than 51% ,
don't like it , well tough , that is just how it is with any PoW based coin.

You can't complain about Chinese controlling one PoW based coin ,
when the facts is, if there is an ASIC involved China Dominates all PoW coins.

╥Aztek

And I SAID I DO NOT CARE WHAT COUNTRY MOST HASHING POWER is in I just said it shouldn't be in the same mining pool

Again trying to twist whats been said

Im starting to get the feeling your either a bit retarded or you don't understand English very well or you just plain do not want to listen to the truth or maybe its all 3

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Seems like the Bitcoin Cash is pump it up. Why is that suddenly. Maybe any news regarding this Bitcoin Cash or just people just start buying it

Don't know but its on its way down now

This is OK. I don't want to see some gigantic spike like the other day and then crash down to the starting point. 3 steps forward, 1 step back is good for the long steady climb.

Your shills like to point out , different people from different countries make up a pool,
funny you want to ignore that fact when it comes to Bitcoin Cash.

And for the record any # over 51% can dominate a network, so why are you not selling your bitcoin 1MB and your Litcoin & your Doge.
Because the Chinese Pools also dominate over 51% in all of those coins.

Try again, no one cares about your faked hatred of the Chinese.  And since you don't sell off your BitShit 1MB apparently neither do you.

╥Aztek

The highest pool ratio for today is just 14% the rest have a smaller ratio so care to explain which pool has over 51% I have nothing against the chinese and nothing against most mining being in china the only problem I have is it all being in control of a single pool it does not matter what country it is in

No point trying to twist my words
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

BCC up 66% on bittrex and stable...

Here's some bold stuff for the new readers.

BTC transfer time and queues are sh!t, they are too slow for the masses. BTC it self is like a 1995 year calculator. They need a fix. Remember the FOMO of ETH taking over BTC aka the swap? Well this is actualy legit, why? Becouse it's a fix with a CASH word in i. This will boost the total crypto's market cap by a lot and that's what they need, simple marketing!

What you need to do to get out of a 9 to 5 roller coaster or become a millionaire step by step:

1) Buy as much BCC as you can, yes sell your home, rent a flat for 6 months, thank me later.
2) Print screen this post, copy paste and photoshop on it "my first million" print and frame it. Put it up to the wall or desk or under the pillow.
3) Go to Walmart and buy a pair of steel balls
4) Estimation 40,000.00 US per BCC by 2020.

LOL. Why would you sacrifice everything you have. In this industry, everything is uncertain. Whether it's a win or a lose, the impact is much higher. Then you suicide when the dump happens.
Seems like the Bitcoin Cash is pump it up. Why is that suddenly. Maybe any news regarding this Bitcoin Cash or just people just start buying it

Don't know but its on its way down now
Lets hope that the rest of the miners haven't gone by then so far 1 has quit loosing too much money, ViaBTC hash rate is down 80% and over 90% is a unknown identity (presumed to me bitmain)

Do you really trust 1 pool that has over 90% to secure the network the supporters keep going on about satoshi's dream but this was to never have a single entity run the network

Do you trust bitcoin 1mb since the Chinese have had over 80% control of it for almost 2 years.

You can't complain about the Chinese on one coin and then ignore they have controlled the other one for years.

╥Aztek

Not all the same pool though so big difference plus 80% in china is still much better than 99% in china like BCH
Jump to: