Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 772. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Dear all
I had some BTC on Multisig Address  before 1 Aug, How to i export private key to used BCH coin
Thanks
Activity: 294
RIP, 5 hours of mining and the miner only mined a 1MB block Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
I think Bitcoin cash is here to stay and i think it will overtake or at least get to BTC price.  Lips sealed

Agreed with you BCH will stay here for long time but it's possible to overtake Bitcoin. Both have no comparison I think you don't know what BTC is now and how big community behind this at the moment so that I would like to say that's just dreaming with open eyes.

It is possible that BTC will gain 2X or 3X in coming months. I believe BCH will also jump.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I think Bitcoin cash is here to stay and i think it will overtake or at least get to BTC price.  Lips sealed

Agreed with you BCH will stay here for long time but it's possible to overtake Bitcoin. Both have no comparison I think you don't know what BTC is now and how big community behind this at the moment so that I would like to say that's just dreaming with open eyes.

I do not agree with you.
Mining bitcoin is much more profitable than mining bitcoin cash at the moment and I think that soon enough, the mining are going to be switching between the networks so they will be able to have more profit going.

I'm expecting BCH to be loads more profitable soon due to difficulty manipulation.

If you've not noticed hashing power has really dropped off fast and I'm thinking it's intentional if it remains really low difficulty can drop to just a few percent of bitcoin really fast then the miners will come back and mine blocks really fast at a huge profit until the next difficulty upward change that is much slower

Basically they have pre programmed a exploit that I am suspecting is about to be used
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

I do not agree with you.
Mining bitcoin is much more profitable than mining bitcoin cash at the moment and I think that soon enough, the mining are going to be switching between the networks so they will be able to have more profit going.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Wallets from the site http://www.electroncash.org/ are reliable for the introduction of a seed in them?

So far there is no one reported any problem with it. But, just on the safe side you should move your BTC to another address before you claim the Bitcoin cash.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Wallets from the site http://www.electroncash.org/ are reliable for the introduction of a seed in them?
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Anyone invited / visiting here ?

http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitcoinmagazinearticle

Roll Eyes

Big guys, big blocks, big dicks ?
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
good call, 750-1000 usd target in the short term is not unrealistic. i also think we will hit this range again before crashing into oblivion....

people are so mindless that it's possible that if bitcoin continues on a tear, newcomers will think 'well there's another bitcoin and it's cheaper. gotta be better, right?'

for better or worse i don't think it's going anywhere in a hurry.

Block times have gone from around 12 Mins to 2-3 hours just by a single miner leaving
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
BCC up 66% on bittrex and stable...

Here's some bold stuff for the new readers.

BTC transfer time and queues are sh!t, they are too slow for the masses. BTC it self is like a 1995 year calculator. They need a fix. Remember the FOMO of ETH taking over BTC aka the swap? Well this is actualy legit, why? Becouse it's a fix with a CASH word in i. This will boost the total crypto's market cap by a lot and that's what they need, simple marketing!

What you need to do to get out of a 9 to 5 roller coaster or become a millionaire step by step:

1) Buy as much BCC as you can, yes sell your home, rent a flat for 6 months, thank me later.
2) Print screen this post, copy paste and photoshop on it "my first million" print and frame it. Put it up to the wall or desk or under the pillow.
3) Go to Walmart and buy a pair of steel balls
4) Estimation 40,000.00 US per BCC by 2020.

So bold that you need to post with an alternative account, that's amazing.

At the first BCH pump, all the excitements about the coin, attracting buyers, then dumping on their faces, old school.

Is there a name for the sorts of coin that exist only for speculation?  They get mined, they get sold and they get brought, but no one actually does anything (legal) with them.  What can you do with Bitcoin Cash?  Their official website doesn't even pretend there is anywhere you can spend it.

jajaja
seems you want someone say "shitcoin"  Grin
but the coin is just created, I'm not surprized there are no merchants yet
we'll see what happens in a couple of months

Give it some time.
It's only a couple day's old

8 days old actually
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Is there a name for the sorts of coin that exist only for speculation?  They get mined, they get sold and they get brought, but no one actually does anything (legal) with them.  What can you do with Bitcoin Cash?  Their official website doesn't even pretend there is anywhere you can spend it.

jajaja

Give it some time.
It's only a couple day's old
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
good call, 750-1000 usd target in the short term is not unrealistic. i also think we will hit this range again before crashing into oblivion....

people are so mindless that it's possible that if bitcoin continues on a tear, newcomers will think 'well there's another bitcoin and it's cheaper. gotta be better, right?'

for better or worse i don't think it's going anywhere in a hurry.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)

jajaja
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
Nice pump today, I guess many people are getting nice profit by trading BCH last few days. Lets pump it higher so we can make more profit, but be careful of crazy dump.
Activity: 574
Should I invest here?
I'm a newbie

just do it without thinking ...and you will be rich
Activity: 210
Taken a huge risk buying 100 BCH at 0.09 and I've set a sell at 0.23 - I just have a feeling we'll see that value again over the next week, but whoever is buying 1000s of BTC worth has a lot more faith (and probably control with manipulation).

I thought so too! I think there will be some strong whale play over the next week while they take some profits pushing the price before a huge dump, but I guess we will see Smiley Good luck my friend!

Had the same idea, im in it with 18bcc :p, i just dont know jack about when to sell
Activity: 210
Big guys into play now, 2000 :p
Jump to: