Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 768. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Bitcoin cash is worthless. Nobody is buying. Nobody is mining.  Roger Ver and Bitmain look like idiots.  Grin Dead on launch lol
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Its still not profitable for large mining operations unless price rises significantly and Bitmain still haven't mined Bitcoin cash.Looks like they are holding out for segwit2x.
New here. When will segwit2x be applied?
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
Its still not profitable for large mining operations unless price rises significantly and Bitmain still haven't mined Bitcoin cash.Looks like they are holding out for segwit2x.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
How high do you think bitcoin cash can go in the next 2 months once the difficulty issues are solved?

Won't be for a while yet the BCH chain is ran over 90% by just one miner and the BCH chain is creating lots to small fee transactions on BTC making the mempool artificially fill

Right now a few big miners on BTC could collaborate and wipe out the BTC chain within a day and if the attacks carry on it could be possible

Well, there are also the wonderful market forces that Satoshi considered while creating Bitcoin. Should some miners leave the BTC chain, I am sure others will pop up as they consider that an opportunity for gaining BTC with lower efforts to enter the mining process and actually compete from a hashing power perspective.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
How high do you think bitcoin cash can go in the next 2 months once the difficulty issues are solved?

Won't be for a while yet the BCH chain is ran over 90% by just one miner and the BCH chain is creating lots to small fee transactions on BTC making the mempool artificially fill

Right now a few big miners on BTC could collaborate and wipe out the BTC chain within a day and if the attacks carry on it could be possible
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
I have a question. I made a mistake. Accidentally sent the BCH to the BTC address on the same platform in my account. what do you think. Can I get coins back or coins are lost. I already wrote on the support I am waiting for an answer.

This is the issue with this coin it's making it easy for people to accedentally loose thousands over simple mistakes.

Before when I used to make a transaction I always double checked now I check 3 or 4 times to make sure I've the right address and coin this is only going to increase over time and makes bitcoin so much more complicated for the average person than it was before.

I hope you all the best if you owned the keys  it's not a problem just a inconvenience just a 3rd party it's a 50/50 shot.

If the exchange or whatever supports both then hopefully you will get your coins back

thanks for the reply. You want to say that actually a few percent exist to come back. Because they are actually sent to the same exchange on the livecoin to BTC address. I'm interested.
Is it possible that someone has the same address  BCC address Like I BTC address

No chance that the BTC address is assigned as someone else's BCH wallet that would be a idiotic thing for any exchange to do

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
get on the train . BCC will hit 0.2 those days . do not miss the chance !!

Maybe it will hit 0.2 and maybe it will fall down to 0.05... nobody knows. It's like playing a "lottery" with any other random altcoin.
Looks like bitcoin cash had reached its bottom. The only way from here now is UP. Get on the rocket now. Cheesy
Activity: 3

Maybe it will hit 0.2 and maybe it will fall down to 0.05... nobody knows. It's like playing a "lottery" with any other random altcoin.

And you're trying to tell us that BTC is a "safe bet".
Activity: 4
I have a question. I made a mistake. Accidentally sent the BCH to the BTC address on the same platform in my account. what do you think. Can I get coins back or coins are lost. I already wrote on the support I am waiting for an answer.

This is the issue with this coin it's making it easy for people to accedentally loose thousands over simple mistakes.

Before when I used to make a transaction I always double checked now I check 3 or 4 times to make sure I've the right address and coin this is only going to increase over time and makes bitcoin so much more complicated for the average person than it was before.

I hope you all the best if you owned the keys  it's not a problem just a inconvenience just a 3rd party it's a 50/50 shot.

If the exchange or whatever supports both then hopefully you will get your coins back

thanks for the reply. You want to say that actually a few percent exist to come back. Because they are actually sent to the same exchange on the livecoin to BTC address. I'm interested.
Is it possible that someone has the same address  BCC address Like I BTC address
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
For now I think 10% of BTC is slightly high since we are only averaging a block per 40 min or so, but I  also believe that may correct.

I was thinking nearer 15% up until the big unknown miner went quiet blocks were averaging around 12 Mins

So will it require quite some more time to get the difficulty issues sorted out?
Activity: 521
Merit: 256

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
If you are an Exodus wallet user, they will now (sort of) do the work for you to claim BCH. (Requires latest version of Exodus so you may need to update first)

http://support.exodus.io/knowledge_base/topics/how-do-i-claim-bitcoin-cash

They don't support it themselves. But they will send your BCH to a BCH address you nominate to them. Such as, say, Bittrex.  Grin

Haven't done it myself yet. But a friend used it to send his to Bittrex a couple of days back. Went through without a hitch.

If you don't want to install another wallet, and port keys, or just want to sell it, might be a good option. If you use Exodus of course.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
what use is a bcash wallet that can't import private keys? let some other marks test it out for a few months before trusting it.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
An online wallet: https://bcc-wallet.btc.com
thanks information, Is it safe to save on the wallet

I think you will be better off with http://www.electrumcash.org/ you can import your private key and you don't need to download the block chain. I recommend to move your BTC to another address before import your private key to any wallet.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
Forgive me if I repeat, https://download.bitcoinabc.org/ this is the same purse bitcoin cash in which you can get your copies of bitcoin?
Activity: 254
Merit: 1
An online wallet: https://bcc-wallet.btc.com
thanks information, Is it safe to save on the wallet
Jump to: