Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 803. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 11
lol 20 confirmations needed.. by the time it reaches trex it will be worth zero..
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
The price graph follows the typical alt-coin. Goes up sharply after launch for a quick pump, then people take profits and the price goes down all the way until the coin is dead.

Dont know why they had to go through all the effort to fork BTC when they could have just cloned it and started from scratch. It has the same result in the end anyways. I guess it was 1) to give a profit gift to the wide base of BTC community when they dump and 2) to enable data analysis of moving BCC to expose active corresponding BTC holdings.

For one thing, it was a way to spread out the distribution to a ton of people. Sure, a lot of people will dump most or all, but many people will at least save a little "just in case", so immediately you get a very large user base.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The price graph follows the typical alt-coin. Goes up sharply after launch for a quick pump, then people take profits and the price goes down all the way until the coin is dead.

Dont know why they had to go through all the effort to fork BTC when they could have just cloned it and started from scratch. It has the same result in the end anyways. I guess it was 1) to give a profit gift to the wide base of BTC community when they dump and 2) to enable data analysis of moving BCC to expose active corresponding BTC holdings.
Nothing intriguing about it. Millions of people with millions of free coins arriving will point straight down.

I really do not think millions of people even use bittrex ever, much less on regular enough occasions to use it right now. They do not have a logged in member status page, but I would guess at most in the thousands, maybe 10k or so. Just trying to be precise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
ViaBTC mined a BCH block signalling segwit LMAO do these clowns know what there doing and even their own hashrate is dropping dont think they are even confident of their own creation
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Nothing intriguing about it. Millions of people with millions of free coins arriving will point straight down.

Truer words have yet to be spoken here on BTCTalk.
Activity: 770
Holy crap!!!! Its going back to 0!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
We've got our first block on https://bcc.suprnova.cc :

Interesting...
wondering how profitable is it now?
BCH not listed on WhatToMine yet!

It really depends.. I'm also paying the fee to the miners:

https://bcc.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

In this block over 2,16 BTC were only fee (which on other pools go directly to the pool op's pocket..)

So on top of the usual 12.5 BTC block reward, you also earn the 2.16 BTC making 14.66 BTC ... This is not so easy to calculate because the fees aren't fixed, sometimes they're more, sometimes they're less.
Activity: 630

OMG this is great! Only you lol...

In other news... Bittrex deposits are flooding in... now over 36K Bitcoin Cash listed for sale and 5400 BTC of buys posted.

Time to scoop a little cheap coin just in case...
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
just had another confirmation and the next dump wave starts

Interesting...

Its not profitable now you loose money mining BCH
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BCC will go to 1 sat! lol shtcoin

Lol, I don't think it can ever reach 1 sat but yeah I think i can agree with you on the term SHitCoin  Wink
At least one man with a good point of view!
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Cash Trading Launched on CEX.IO

We are glad to tell that CEX.IO exchange has credited Bitcoin Cash coins to users' accounts according to the BTC balances at the moment of the hardfork.

Moreover, BCH market has launched on the exchange. You can now trade the following 4 pairs:

— BCH/BTC
— BCH/USD
— BCH/GBP
— BCH/EUR

Currently, deposits and withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash are not available yet but will be activated soon.

We welcome CEX.IO users to check their balances and other people to register on our exchange to trade Bitcoin Cash.

Happy Trading

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

Interesting...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Well, BCH is undoubtely a funny shitcoin these days. It will surely be dumped even further as new exchanges adopt it and their users sell their new BCH. Somehow I feel it will be a good asset to have in 2018 anyway...

Hahaha you crack me up mate. I am not really a miner, but if I ever decide to be, I will mine at your pool(s). Well played suprnova, well played.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Deposits are coming on the exchanges and the price dropped to $250 which, in my opinion, is still quite high.

Meanwhile Changelly has opened direct and automatic BCC / BCH change to other crypto: https://goo.gl/kuxrWM
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
It's a collapse, I lost my money, I feel a sense of hopelessness, this coin sells to fall when she already sees the bottom Cry
sorry mate, some one lost and few won lot $ Grin Grin
lol @the super-low transaction processed right now.
I created my first BCH transaction about 2 h ago and still 0 confirmations.
Don't understand why where hasn't been an algorithm to adjust difficulty in a quicker way.

I cashed out on HitBTC and they only require 2 confirmations and that took me 15 Hours to get
Jump to: