Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 804. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
What's with all of the Bitcoin cash trolls today? As soon as the difficulty readjusts and it becomes profitable to mine, we will be off to the races.  Too many people don't understand what's going on with block times currently.

By the time the difficulty adjusts there may not be any value left to mine because there is very little miner support apart from its creators

Some exchanges are requiring very high confirmation counts making the 8M fork transactions much slower than the original chain ive heard one exchange is going to require 100 confirmations and the BCH chain is becoming less profitable as more blocks are found removing the incentive to join
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
lol @the super-low transaction processed right now.
I created my first BCH transaction about 2 h ago and still 0 confirmations.
Don't understand why where hasn't been an algorithm to adjust difficulty in a quicker way.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
We've got our first block on https://bcc.suprnova.cc :

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
it's dropping faster than a brass's knickers. down to 19 confirms. 1 to go and i'm out. or shall i sit on it and watch? i just don't know. i do know that whatever choice i make,it'll be the wrong one
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
What's with all of the Bitcoin cash trolls today? As soon as the difficulty readjusts and it becomes profitable to mine, we will be off to the races.  Too many people don't understand what's going on with block times currently.
Activity: 221
just like another fork, it's valeu should be only $120, all holder get his bch for free, and $120 is still too high, maybe sub $100 is better..

Im expecting BCH below $100 soon, even it could worth $1 or less in future.  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Its dead for next 6 months....
Activity: 539
I should have sold from 0.4btc god damit. Now it is headed to below 0.1BTC

I thought bcashers would stay behind their words and buy this crap after all the buzz they created. Big mistake from me. Should have sold while I had the chance. I don't care at all now.

you wanted 1:1 lol?

The thing is I splitted my coins just yesterday and there was problems with bcash transactions and exchange deposits so It was impossible for me to dump from 0.4 unless I already had them on viabtc (or some other exchange which creditted bcash automatically) anyway.

And it doesn't make sense to dump them for a %10 profit now.

Sad

Many people told us that we shouldn't keep our coins on exchanges when the split was happening but only people who did that made money.  Cheesy

that's something else, not you fault
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
just like another fork, it's valeu should be only $120, all holder get his bch for free, and $120 is still too high, maybe sub $100 is better..
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

I thought bcashers would stay behind their words and buy this crap after all the buzz they created. Big mistake from me. Should have sold while I had the chance. I don't care at all now.

The thing is I splitted my coins just yesterday and there was problems with bcash transactions and exchange deposits so It was impossible for me to dump from 0.4 unless I already had them on viabtc (or some other exchange which creditted bcash automatically) anyway.

And it doesn't make sense to dump them for a %10 profit now.

Sad

Many people told us that we shouldn't keep our coins on exchanges when the split was happening but only people who did that made money.  Cheesy
CEX
legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003
Bitcoin Cash Trading Launched on CEX.IO

We are glad to tell that CEX.IO exchange has credited Bitcoin Cash coins to users' accounts according to the BTC balances at the moment of the hardfork.

Moreover, BCH market has launched on the exchange. You can now trade the following 4 pairs:

— BCH/BTC
— BCH/USD
— BCH/GBP
— BCH/EUR

Currently, deposits and withdrawals for Bitcoin Cash are not available yet but will be activated soon.

We welcome CEX.IO users to check their balances and other people to register on our exchange to trade Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252

if you really had the opportunity to sell this for 0.4 and you didn't do it... well... you ignored Bitcoin Cash's essence itself

Bitcoin Cash existed only to get more BTC
Activity: 539

legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

That's the thing, we are in crypto, there is no should, could...
There is only, you did, or you did not.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Activity: 176
I wouldn't be surprised if this pumped to $1000 in the next week.
That's why I'm holding.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i think, this will drop to the same base like ethereum classic, which is only 7% of what ethereum is worth.

somewhere around 120$ would be good for bitcoin cash, everything above that is just tooo much. But, this is crypto Smiley we dont know what will happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Just a reminder, if you want to dump on Bittrex - there's an Auto sell option available ('Lab' tab) that sells BCC for BTC as soon as there's available balance. This can save you a lot of time manually checking whether your BCC deposit finally got required 20 confirms.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

In the beginning there was people hoping new blocks was released soon,
now they hope the opposite Smiley

478621    1 minute ago    0x20000002    ViaBTC    M/ViaBTC/Hello World!/-SQ    841.71

4    Bitcoin Cash Bitcoin Cash    1.648.224 BTC    0.09999690 BTC    16,482,750 BCH    66.633 BTC    -37.04%
Jump to: