Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 806. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Will we see today the price of 0.05 BTC for 1 BCH/BCC??  Grin

lower.

this shit's about to die

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Will we see today the price of 0.05 BTC for 1 BCH/BCC??  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Another block found and another big price dip should be under $300 very soon
Activity: 1792
Merit: 513
<3 DeepOnion
What if satoshi nakamoto sell all his BCC coins ?? Grin  (may be someone already ask this)
 hi is can be real bitcoin fork's killer
Activity: 221
BCH is the so far the last part of BTU drama. BTU---BCC (BCH). BTU already dead n BCH is also going to die.........Its just Roger Ver. No more reason to trust this guy. . . . . stay away from BCH.  Huh
still many retards keep writing BCC=BCH/Bitcoin Cash.

Funny how real BCC price keep going up, many bought without even thinking.
Here, formula for the retards
BITCONNECT = BCC
BITCOINCASH = BCH

No. The Bitcoin Cash website/developers themselves call it BCC (bitcoincash.org). From there it depends on the exchange as to whether they are calling it BCC or BCH (or XBC) but the description should tell you which is what. But you're right about people getting it wrong. Don't just go by the symbol.

The BitcoinCash devs do not get to dictate this the community does and this is largely decided as BCH
There must be something we (general public) currently don't know.
Otherwise, I don't see whats all this about.
Dumping BCH for 1-400 bucks to buy BTC at almost 2.9k looks like mega dumb move from my perspective.
What am I missing here? Please enlighten me. Thanks

Its because no one wants it and selling now for this is better than selling in a couple of months for <$50

There is very little miner support apart from its creators who are loosing 1000s a day and making it highly centralised

One miner pool stated they used it for a day and lost $300000 I think and vowed to never use it again and this seems to be a common trend
It is not profitable to mine so there is no incentive for miners to switch and no miners means no blocks or a dead chain
Activity: 170
still many retards keep writing BCC=BCH/Bitcoin Cash.

Funny how real BCC price keep going up, many bought without even thinking.
Here, formula for the retards
BITCONNECT = BCC
BITCOINCASH = BCH

No. The Bitcoin Cash website/developers themselves call it BCC (bitcoincash.org). From there it depends on the exchange as to whether they are calling it BCC or BCH (or XBC) but the description should tell you which is what. But you're right about people getting it wrong. Don't just go by the symbol.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
the btc-cash has no benefits therefore falls
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
There must be something we (general public) currently don't know.
Otherwise, I don't see whats all this about.
Dumping BCH for 1-400 bucks to buy BTC at almost 2.9k looks like mega dumb move from my perspective.
What am I missing here? Please enlighten me. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
BCH turn into BitcoinCrash as expected shit happening nobody want to hold this coin everyone into race of take profit and who comes first in this dumping rally. I think slow network cause of this I sold at very high price and got back 4x again. I think sell high and buy at low price is nice choice.
Now its going down.  Grin
Yes, it is going down, and a lot :-(
What are the chances to see it again at 0.25 or 0.30 btc ?

after all the bitcoin holder dump their free airdrop, there are plenty of shitcoin that have high value, i can't see how it will be different for this, i'm expecting another pump for this to 0.3 later this year or next year

Difference is this is a bitcoin fork and nowhere near as profitable as the main chain people mining this are loosing thousands of dollars a day and will probably eventually just move back and this could just be abandoned.

Its not profitable to mine now nevermind when it drops even further bitcoin is going up in price while Bcash is dropping making it even less profitable as every hour passes
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

after all the bitcoin holder dump their free airdrop, there are plenty of shitcoin that have high value, i can't see how it will be different for this, i'm expecting another pump for this to 0.3 later this year or next year
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
This is how you show support to this shitcoin:

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/478617

No. Use your head. Every time a block is mined, this dumps lower.
Activity: 248
I was wondering how BitcoinClassic node works (https://bitcoinclassic.com/downloads/index.html).

Can I run two bitcoin nodes "Core" and "Cash" with this node on the same computer?

Do I have to delete all previous blocks from "Core" and download everything from scratch or can I just install this and it will build the BitcoinCash chain in a seperate database?

$2.50 or $3.00 possibly yes
Activity: 224
Activity: 810
Merit: 444
Yes, and a lot:-(
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Now its going down.  Grin
478617   5 minutes ago   0x20000000   Unknown   M6Y q$/Fuck BitcoinCash - bcc.suprnova.cc/   1,999.20

LMFAO
Jump to: