Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 805. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
It's a collapse, I lost my money, I feel a sense of hopelessness, this coin sells to fall when she already sees the bottom Cry

So many inexperienced users getting on the pump train but going to miss the dump train and be stuck with this worthless crap unfortunately

drop the coin /bzzzzz

as i stated before, just a matter of time this will crash hard Smiley better sell now than later
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
It's a collapse, I lost my money, I feel a sense of hopelessness, this coin sells to fall when she already sees the bottom Cry

So many inexperienced users getting on the pump train but going to miss the dump train and be stuck with this worthless crap unfortunately
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
BCC will go to 1 sat! lol shtcoin

Lol, I don't think it can ever reach 1 sat but yeah I think i can agree with you on the term SHitCoin  Wink
Activity: 294
Buckle your seatbelts Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Another block found and another big price dip should be under $300 very soon

This is game of profit because free money is most loved thing ever. Price has down trend with huge sell pressure as comapre with buy support than it looking very clearly it will fall down more deeply like a stone in a well.

When the wallets are getting active it will dump to further lower because many people right now cannot able to transfer BCH coins. Once it done then you can see the price BCH will below 200$.

The wallets are active..

Not all exchanges have active wallets on the BCH.

This is game of profit because free money is most loved thing ever. Price has down trend with huge sell pressure as comapre with buy support than it looking very clearly it will fall down more deeply like a stone in a well.

When the wallets are getting active it will dump to further lower because many people right now cannot able to transfer BCH coins. Once it done then you can see the price BCH will below 200$.

The wallets are active..

Maybe but still waiting for enough confirmations
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BCC will go to 1 sat! lol shtcoin
Activity: 266

The wallets are active..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

When will Roger dump his bitcoins und pump his bcash instead?

He is who do you think is buying all these now
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
When will Roger dump his bitcoins und pump his bcash instead?

Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Now its going down.  Grin
Yes, and a lot:-(
What are the chances to see it again at 0.25 or 0.30 btc ?

When BCash will be 25% or 30% as significant as Bitcoin, it should reach back that level. There's a loooong way to go, though, so I expect it to settle around 0.05BTC for a while. Which is not that bad, when you think about it, for an altcoin that was just born a few days ago.

Altcoin which name starts with bitcoin ... name gave price?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

When BCash will be 25% or 30% as significant as Bitcoin, it should reach back that level. There's a loooong way to go, though, so I expect it to settle around 0.05BTC for a while. Which is not that bad, when you think about it, for an altcoin that was just born a few days ago.
yes agree with you mate , have an altcoin just born few days ago to have at 0.05 is huge price!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
There must be something we (general public) currently don't know.
Otherwise, I don't see whats all this about.
Dumping BCH for 1-400 bucks to buy BTC at almost 2.9k looks like mega dumb move from my perspective.
What am I missing here? Please enlighten me. Thanks
You miss the range dude Wink
Dumping at 400 is good for that shit whatever you buy even BTC as last resort Grin
Dumping at 1 does not cost the effort at all Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
 Grin
Yes, it is going down, and a lot :-(

$2.50 or $3.00 possibly yes

Grin Grin  it could be possibile, we will see what is goin on with this coin!
Will we see today the price of 0.05 BTC for 1 BCH/BCC??  Grin

$290 on coin market cap now
Jump to: