Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 817. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
I argue bitcoin could easily reach a new all-time high when 30% of BCH holders sell and buy btc. But Bitcoin could quickly collapse again because a cheap BCH lures.
This could motivate many BCH buyers who have previously rejected it.
At the end of the day, the available money will be divided between BTC and BCH.

do you think?

can i inverting BCC?
https://shapeshift.io
says
"UPDATE Aug 1: We are back online after the Bitcoin hard fork.
Bitcoin network appears normal.
>>>We will update when/if we decide >>> to add BCH to ShapeShift.

That means perhaps people can use Shapeshift. That is easier then trading
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I've already done a test dump on viabtc which went fine but bittrex will be the first well known exchange that does this. There's a lot of of it piled up and ready to go.
Activity: 770
Merit: 605
Bittrex deposits for bcash open in 20 minutes. Make sure you're in that first block.

if this is true, there will be quite some dump I'd guess. many people have no place to dump.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
I argue bitcoin could easily reach a new all-time high when 30% of BCH holders sell and buy btc. But Bitcoin could quickly collapse again because a cheap BCH lures.

do you think?

can i inverting BCC?
Activity: 277
Activity: 266
Bittrex deposits for bcash open in 20 minutes. Make sure you're in that first block.

Source?
legendary
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Congratulations to the bitcoin cash. Most people said it will be quickly dump to 0 value, but as of now, the BCC still is alive and it will be there as a competitor.  

It's trading at around $450 USD.

yes, price is very high at 0.1 BTC

no its not trading at around 450. no deposits on those sites.

Which two small exchanges? Is HitBTC one of them?

one of them cryptopia, look where price drops to 2xx $ on coinmarketcap, those are enabling deposits.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Congratulations to the bitcoin cash. Most people said it will be quickly dump to 0 value, but as of now, the BCC still is alive and it will be there as a competitor. 

It's trading at around $450 USD.
Activity: 316
Blocks 80ko,65ko.... once people finished moving their #bcash to the exchange to dump them the blocks will be nearly empty.
Activity: 152
Activity: 152
two small exchanges added deposits -ratio crashed to 0.1  . i would say .1 is still a crazy high ratio. would be tough to keep it above this level. I believe most quick dumpers are done now, next step is big ones waiting for bigger buy ledger.

Which two small exchanges? Is HitBTC one of them?
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
two small exchanges added deposits -ratio crashed to 0.1  . i would say .1 is still a crazy high ratio. would be tough to keep it above this level. I believe most quick dumpers are done now, next step is big ones waiting for bigger buy ledger.
Activity: 46

@hashwomen
Well this is the smartest post ever thankyou your the best
why do you have to use a new  computer if  you have sent BTC to a new wallet?

- as a precaution against possible threats from the ElectronCash app - an app from the unknown source,

but I think a virtual machine would be enough to be safe.

I don't have experience with VM so I chose the more expensive solution. Anyway, I had a tablet over due to some other experiments with other unknown software...
Activity: 46

It's a good one.
In general:
Send your BTC to a new address to "save" them and then use the old BTC addresses where the BTC is send from for the new BCC client.

I did:
1. Have all BTC in a Electrum wallet before the fork.
2. Send all BTC from the Electrum Wallet1 to a brand new Electrum Wallet 2 (with new seed!) after the fork.
3. Install Electron BitcoinCash client on a new Computer (yes I bought for 200 bugs a new convertible)
4. Copy your old empty BTC wallet to the new computer with the Electron Client and open this Electrum Wallet with the Electron client -> you have your new BCC available for whatever you want.
5. Send your BCC to any other BCC address and go on holiday or wait frustrated several hours until the first confirmation.
😭    
@hashwomen

[/quote]
[/quote]

The new computer is for the BCC electron wallet. As it is an EXE I just wanted to be clear and not expose my computer with my valuable BTC to any key logger or similar stuff.  

Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

@hashwomen
[/quote]

- as a precaution against possible threats from the ElectronCash app - an app from the unknown source,

but I think a virtual machine would be enough to be safe.
legendary
Why there is a huge price gap of BCH between Bittrex and othere exchanges?
Aren't the buyers  in Bittrex worried the price will drop dramatically once the deposit is activated?

Margin trading might lead to such an issue.
Everyone who had BTC short had also automatically BCC short. Now they have a problem because a cascade due to a short squeeze led to an astonishing increase of BCC.
Probably the short squeeze itself is over but still much pressure to fill the short positions.
Somehow, that was visible before if you had seen the future for BCC. I think there are too few experienced people in this game. They might have learned a lesson.
Opinions?

you can get bcash onto vitabtc and hitbtc now. you still can't do that with bittrex. it's a hermetically sealed market so it's going to be priced differently though i've noticed the premium isn't as insane today.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Article written by a paid baboon. Shameful display of the lack of intelligence with imbeciles supporting the BCash/BCH shitcoin.

Use your brain before posting. The reason for that is because deposits are disabled. As soon as they fix their system, this shitcoin will be dumped.
can  not agree more .
BCC is totally shitcoin ! it worth nothing .
i will buy it 50 $ /peer or lower
Even at $50 per BCH, this crap is overvalued. There is:
1) No reason for this to exist.
2) No adoption / use case for this.
3) It's essentially a premined scam.
4) The code/wallets are largely unreviewed and untested.

Hey Lauda - thx for help!

I get into:

1) Ok agreed - it has no SW
2) Learn Chinese - then you'll see
3) Did you ever mine BTC before ? Than you are accusing yourself
4) Learn Code and do it or prove why BU Wallet is not reviewed (just done by nChain) and tested?

Help is always good!

Grin
Jump to: