Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 813. (Read 704387 times)

staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Maybe they are waiting to get the next retarget on the difficulty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Becose Bitcoin Cash is improoved and more usefull version of bitcoin, based on original blockchan. It can do more transactions then bitcoin network (blocksise 8M).

Its a good job it has a 8M blocksize because it allows it to hold 4 hours worth of transactions between blocks

When blocks are at normal rates the transactions have would fit easily in a 1M block
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Why can't we find a block? Where can I go and find a chart of the network hash rate?

https://blockchair.com/
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
This coin is going to die soon:

Bitcoin Network speed: 2.23 tps

BitcoinCash Network speed: 0.32 tps

And difficulty very high at both blockchains...  Sad
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Why can't we find a block? Where can I go and find a chart of the network hash rate?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
guys! wake up! game over!
have to say here, because it looks like you have missed something really important!
it may hurt:
bcc died.
last block mined at 478599 at 16:30 UTC.
i hope this fucking crap will not affect all normal bittrex users, and BTC community as a whole...
just check your precious blockchain - deceased 4 hours ago.

IF thats true. The game stays inside on exchanges. "Buckle your seatbelt dorothy, because kansas is going bye-bye" Price can go to the roof. Really really high on some exchanges.

the game was played inside the exchanges since the beginning of that scam coin - with some major pump behind (due to low volume of coins that was easy possible with limited money) and ping-pong of the coins between users, everyone with coins in paper wallets / local wallets could just look at the trading inside the exchanges Wink (btw. i'd my BTC on exchange and dumped that shit coin before it's too late Wink )
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Why does this cost $500?

Where are all the dumpers, why is it not $1?

Are you all pulling legs?

because no real coin traded yet... slow network
There was volume on bittrex, enough for bittrex to overtake poloniex for those days.

Dump it harder, why do you sell for 0.2 when you can sell it for 0.02? Am I the only one with principles around here?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
have to say here, because it looks like you have missed something really important!
it may hurt:
bcc died.
i hope this fucking crap will not affect all normal bittrex users, and BTC community as a whole...

IF thats true. The game stays inside on exchanges. "Buckle your seatbelt dorothy, because kansas is going bye-bye" Price can go to the roof. Really really high on some exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
My 1.28 BCH hang in last transaction... As I see, more then 4 hours no blocks founded, becose huge difficulty. Just sitting and looking on my monitor  Cry

Lol, well, I think you are not the only one, who is staring at the monitor, and raping F5 Smiley
Activity: 160
it may hurt:
bcc died.
Activity: 166
where to see unconfirmed transaction count please?
Activity: 266
I feel like some really nasty games are being played. BCC goes live and boom bittrex login is unavailable and magically became available right after the initial pump ended. Now Bittrex opens the wallet and after 3 blocks there suddenly hasnt been a block for nearly four hours holding up every transfer and http://blockdozer.com/insight/ is offline.

I don't believe in coincidences.

Exactly so price can be manipulated. So people with first block. Dump your BCC at 0.15 and cry when it pumps to 0.4 because of manipulation and "transferring problems".. Next batch will arrive after new 12 hours and so on Cheesy

For sure looks like it. It even looks like the pool is down even though https://pool.viabtc.com/ reports hashrate. If you click on the pool it leads to a 502 error.

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Why does this cost $500?

Becose Bitcoin Cash is improoved and more usefull version of bitcoin, based on original blockchan. It can do more transactions then bitcoin network (blocksise 8M).
Activity: 180
Merit: 20
The chain is moving so slow, and it takes 20 confirms on Bittrex. So it will most likely be a while before any external coins reach it. The price will have a lot of swings between now and then.

Think bittrex can lift up the number of confirmations to 100 or 200, and argue that it's for your security. One possible reason is that they at bittrex are in misery and this is why they are trying seeking excuses for the chain being slow. Fractional reserve operating companies quite often practice that.
Activity: 166
Why does this cost $500?

because no real coin traded yet... slow network
Activity: 378
Why does this cost $500?

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I feel like some really nasty games are being played. BCC goes live and boom bittrex login is unavailable and magically became available right after the initial pump ended. Now Bittrex opens the wallet and after 3 blocks there suddenly hasnt been a block for nearly four hours holding up every transfer and http://blockdozer.com/insight/ is offline.

Exactly so price can be manipulated. So people with first block. Dump your BCC at 0.15 and cry when it pumps to 0.4 because of manipulation and "transferring problems".. Next batch will arrive after new 12 hours and so on Cheesy
Activity: 266

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
So where's the floor on this thing? will it crash harder once all the unconfirmed deposits post on Bittrex?  Roll Eyes I'm kinda looking to buy right now but not sure if I should wait a bit.  Roll Eyes

until its blockchain is flowing freely you might seriously regret buying at these levels. there are millions of people who hold it who can't move it to an exchange and a few thousand who can sell it right now. do the math.
when i do the math i see this....
16mill btc = 5mill bcc, why...
because
1 -many cant claim bcc, dont know how to
2- many wont even know about it
3- many old btc lost wallets=many lost bcc wallets
4- many traders btc (+bcc ) stuck lost on old exchanges + now btce
5- many exchanges refuse to list it (coinbase) = huge missing bcc

so if roughly 5mill bcc are around and cost lets 1/10th the price ( 0.1 per bcc)
you only need around 500k btc(or =amount in fiat) to buy em all ....rough estimates lol
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
My 1.28 BCH hang in last transaction... As I see, more then 4 hours no blocks founded, becose huge difficulty. Just sitting and looking on my monitor  Cry
Jump to: