Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 816. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I sent my bitcoin cash to a BTC address by mistake. Please what do i do. Value is $1000 help me and ill pay you $300

Very Experienced people only

How was the BTC address generated?  Was this a deposit address on an exchange?

No, its my btc address on another wallet app
Contact who hold BTC address, If not, your coin no come back with you!
I own the btc address I sent the bcc to. What do I do to get the bcc back?

Hi,
It was already explained before how to proceed. Check one of my former posts. Cheers!
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
tried with abc too Sad

can u explain what i have to do ? but my bitcoincash are still there or is a chance that they are lost ?

not lost. just not accessible because your wallet is connecting to the bitcoin network, not the bcash network. check the post above for a guide on how to reconnect.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
Hey guys, please i need your help! I get no bitcoincash. My problem.

I got 1 btc on my electrum wallet before 01.08...on 02.08. i install electron cash and saw my same amount of bitcoincash..so i do this what i should do, i send my bitcoins at first to another btc adress to bittrex on 02.08..today the deposit of bitcoincash open i tried to send my bitcoincash to bittrex. so i started electron cash, made i new standard wallet und put my private key from this adresse where my bitcoins was from 30.07 - 02.08.. but now my electron cash show me 0 bitcoincash and the same withdraw like the bitcoin withdraw one day before..
what happend, what should i do ?
you're connected to a bitcoin node and not to the bitcoin cash one
here's a tutorial to fix it
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6qyn18/electroncash_notice_how_to_select_bitcoincash/
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is the dumping finished now or still people are waiting for trading in bigger exchanges
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
tried with abc too Sad

can u explain what i have to do ? but my bitcoincash are still there or is a chance that they are lost ?
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Trezor are holding my bch hosatge still. might be a good thing if this rises again. very bad if not as it's costing a lot of people a lot of money
Activity: 19
bcc adress is open on bittrex  Cheesy
legendary

I got 1 btc on my electrum wallet before 01.08...on 02.08. i install electron cash and saw my same amount of bitcoincash..so i do this what i should do, i send my bitcoins at first to another btc adress to bittrex on 02.08..today the deposit of bitcoincash open i tried to send my bitcoincash to bittrex. so i started electron cash, made i new standard wallet und put my private key from this adresse where my bitcoins was from 30.07 - 02.08.. but now my electron cash show me 0 bitcoincash and the same withdraw like the bitcoin withdraw one day before..

it sounds like you're connected to a bitcoin node, not a bcash node which happens even though it's a separate wallet.

legendary
anybody success withdrawall from viabtc? after long time 502 error looged and first time there was btc available for withdraw but blockchain can't see the transaction....

bitcoin? yes. i did it a few hours ago. it was in my wallet within a few minutes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
anybody success withdrawall from viabtc? after long time 502 error looged and first time there was btc available for withdraw but blockchain can't see the transaction....
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Check your bittrex wallets. Deposits are now live.

Coin's blood to the coinblood god, empty balances to his throne!?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Why Bitcoin cash is here. it isn't altcoin. it is bitcoin like bitcoin segwit

Tell it to someone wanting to sell stuff for bitcoin!!

You may even be lucky  Cheesy

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Looks like Cryptopia's wallets online too
Activity: 38
I sent my bitcoin cash to a BTC address by mistake. Please what do i do. Value is $1000 help me and ill pay you $300

Very Experienced people only

How was the BTC address generated?  Was this a deposit address on an exchange?

No, its my btc address on another wallet app
Contact who hold BTC address, If not, your coin no come back with you!
I own the btc address I sent the bcc to. What do I do to get the bcc back?
Activity: 45
20 confirmations for Bittrex deposits though.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
CRASH!!!!!!!!!

Watched it happen.... have fun cuz we are about to test the floor folks!
legendary
Check your bittrex wallets. Deposits are now live.
Jump to: