Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 812. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Why does this cost $500?

Where are all the dumpers, why is it not $1?

Are you all pulling legs?

because no real coin traded yet... slow network
Adding to that, Coinbase refuses to support Bitcoin Cash. Everyone knows coinbase holds the majority of bitcoin that circulates the market. So those who got bitcoin there can't get there Bitcoin Cash. And most of the exchanges right now do not accept deposit of Bitcoin Cash. So only a few coins are circulating right now.

this is the really weird thing about these clone coins, they get their market cap based off 21m coins when the supply is really tiny. If i forked off Bitcoin Cash and forked again and again I'd have a coin that would have a 21m supply and probably only about 1000 coins actually active.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
thank god i managed to figure out how to get bitcoin cash out of blockchain.info wallet and get it dumped this morning.

I have been trying to get bch token belonging to me from polo since I have been keeping a large amount of btc on there but got a finger and saying that nobody of polo users will get coins on the forked chain at the moment of fork. The block x was mined, forking occurred and polo kept their promise not to give out bch.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Why does this cost $500?

Where are all the dumpers, why is it not $1?

Are you all pulling legs?

because no real coin traded yet... slow network
Adding to that, Coinbase refuses to support Bitcoin Cash. Everyone knows coinbase holds the majority of bitcoin that circulates the market. So those who got bitcoin there can't get there Bitcoin Cash. And most of the exchanges right now do not accept deposit of Bitcoin Cash. So only a few coins are circulating right now.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
accelerating right now 30min = 3 blocks
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
thank god i managed to figure out how to get bitcoin cash out of blockchain.info wallet and get it dumped this morning.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
these blocks are like a countdown to bittrex's execution. the suspense is becoming unbearable.
Activity: 148
Merit: 20
guys! wake up! game over!
have to say here, because it looks like you have missed something really important!
it may hurt:
bcc died.
last block mined at 478599 at 16:30 UTC.
i hope this fucking crap will not affect all normal bittrex users, and BTC community as a whole...
just check your precious blockchain - deceased 4 hours ago.

IF thats true. The game stays inside on exchanges. "Buckle your seatbelt dorothy, because kansas is going bye-bye" Price can go to the roof. Really really high on some exchanges.

No it's not. Maybe one of korean politicians orchestrated the plan to buckle whatever you are talking about, but it has the power of understanding that is too superior for a human, no one has more power now, but the tech that is given by a practitioner of forbidden tuberculosis-poposis-za-za-za. I can see how that may benefit everyone and all like that.
new block has been mined!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
wry
Activity: 288
Merit: 251
Bittrex open the deposit and chain stopped...

Well block finally found - and it was a big one!  But still 16 or 17 more to go before anyone gets their coins to bittrex to commence the dump o' rama.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
A block was just mined, it was 6.2k txs and over 4 MB. Maybe the chain will start moving a little faster now.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
guys! wake up! game over!
have to say here, because it looks like you have missed something really important!
it may hurt:
bcc died.
last block mined at 478599 at 16:30 UTC.
i hope this fucking crap will not affect all normal bittrex users, and BTC community as a whole...
just check your precious blockchain - deceased 4 hours ago.

IF thats true. The game stays inside on exchanges. "Buckle your seatbelt dorothy, because kansas is going bye-bye" Price can go to the roof. Really really high on some exchanges.

Bittrex open the deposit and chain stopped...
Activity: 168
For now I am enjoying my free bitcoin cash and treating it like free money. I plan to wait a few weeks and once I am confident that my original bitcoins are safe from a replay attack I will sell my bitcoin cash and trade it back to bitcoin. Hey who doesn't like to earn free bitcoin for doing nothing?

to prevent from replay attack move your BTC from the location where they have been during the clone of blockchain to a new fresh wallet and never use the old one again - replay attack on empty wallet would not work.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
If the pools are 3 it is nit difficult to make a call and say: "Let's wait some hours to retarget"
This is tipically in shared economy,
or is it called MONOPOLY!!! In our case we know also who monopolize it  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520
Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206
Maybe they are waiting to get the next retarget on the difficulty.

my guess too. there is again a break in mining for more decrasing the diffculty.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Maybe they are waiting to get the next retarget on the difficulty.

Or maybe its just not profitable enough right now but with the transactions in the mempool now probably going to exchanges and once the existing ones being confirmed and crashing the market making it even less profitable than it is now
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
For now I am enjoying my free bitcoin cash and treating it like free money. I plan to wait a few weeks and once I am confident that my original bitcoins are safe from a replay attack I will sell my bitcoin cash and trade it back to bitcoin. Hey who doesn't like to earn free bitcoin for doing nothing?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
this is so interesting to watch Smiley

i believed that most ppl would dump it within seconds, but instead of falling the fukin price rose for a while...

Jump to: