Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 831. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 14
Are these hash rates for real? BCC almost as much nethash as BTC and still no blocks???

https://pool.viabtc.com/

It is definitely "not" accurate.

I call it an "intentional" oversight.

Some might even call it a lie.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I can confirm viabtc works

sent my BCC from trezor to viabtc and dumped

withdrawal not working
(guess i need to wait for original deposit to have 20confirms to be able to withdraw BTC?)

how did u send when no blocks moving?
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Well BTC may take a long time  to get confirmations... but you CAN get confirmations  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

When I saw it yesterday at 400 on Bittrex I was already surprise
I would like to know who is buying this coin Bitcoin cash? Selling it make sense. By buying it, I don't know.
Bitcoin cash is the better bitcoin and cheap.
Old Bitcoin is expensive and need hours to send something and the fee is extraordinär high

Do you realize we was waiting for last block 13hours? Right?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

I would like to know who is buying this coin Bitcoin cash? Selling it make sense. By buying it, I don't know.
Old Bitcoin is expensive and need hours to send something and the fee is extraordinär high

yeah. it only takes 13 hours for one block. this is the future baby.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14

It is not a physical coin. It is neither "cheap" nor "expensive".

It is simply tied to a value. And Bitcoin has established it's value through lot's of time, building trust.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Why the price is going down is the exchanges open now for external trading

No just users realising its value is worth nothing and cancelling buy orders probably
Cant believe this shit is pump-up to $1200 now it's going to go down to $100 who ever cash it are lucky  Grin Grin Grin

Probably ViaBTC and trading bots
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Why the price is going down is the exchanges open now for external trading

No just users realising its value is worth nothing and cancelling buy orders probably
Cant believe this shit is pump-up to $1200 now it's going to go down to $100 who ever cash it are lucky  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I can confirm viabtc works

sent my BCC from trezor to viabtc and dumped

withdrawal not working
(guess i need to wait for original deposit to have 20confirms to be able to withdraw BTC?)
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
As hitbtc and viabtc are the only exchanges taking deposits the actual rate is 350 - 370 USD, the question is: can BCH  keep it when and if bittrex and kraken open deposits?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Are there any exchanges that allow creation of deposit address, so we can send our BCH to them and sell for BTC?

you can send to hitbtc and viabtc. you might have a wait before you can trade or pull it off their sites.

viabtc doesn't allow american customers..and you need an ID to do deposits.

still waiting on hitbtc registration..
Advice needed I have 2 bitcoins on mycelium android phone wallet and 4 bitcoins on an old multibit pc wallet.

What is the best way to get the coins to bitcoin cash wallet for my free coins  Smiley

and any bitcoin cash wallet advice.

Create a new wallet address and send all your BTC to it then export your private keys and wait for 6 confirmations

Once confirmed import your private keys into a BCH compatable wallet
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
It seems no people will cry who dumped their coins at very low price. I believe this coin will grow more healthy and will take 2nd position in market and after this another fork will happen. This is game of profit where all people making free money.

What I don't understand is that this new coin now has a market capitalization of 8 Billion right now and it came out of thin air no BTC was lost to get this valuation
how does it really work any article on on the mathematics / economics or is it really free money for who ... who gets money they ones that already hold some btc ?
so how did those 16,482,113 BCH came in to existence with the first mining of the first block ?
who owns this BCH as I understand they existed in BTC but what about BCH ?

It's like a spinoff from a corporation. You cut out a piece of the business and give each shareholder of the parent
company shares of the new spinoff company. This results in a smaller parent company so it doesn't come out of nowhere.

The success of the spinoff is determined by the combined market cap of both companies. Unfortunately in this
instance the market cap of BCC/BCH is distorted by the inability to deposit new BCC/BCH to any of the exchanges.

Unlike in the corporate world this spinoff was not firendly. I's actual intent was to replace BTC, essentially becoming
a takeover. The amount of the parent company (BTC) spun off is determined by miners. More miners swicthing to BCC/BCH
means a bigger chunk of BTC capital gets moved to BCC/BCH.

Again the main metric is the sum of both market caps, as long as both are trading freely. Considering the trading situation
of BCC/BCH at this time it's impossible to determine a realistic market cap for it.
determine how big the BCC/BCH piece is.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Are there any exchanges that allow creation of deposit address, so we can send our BCH to them and sell for BTC?

you can send to hitbtc and viabtc. you might have a wait before you can trade or pull it off their sites.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Follow ME : @EllenDonley
Advice needed I have 2 bitcoins on mycelium android phone wallet and 4 bitcoins on an old multibit pc wallet.

What is the best way to get the coins to bitcoin cash wallet for my free coins  Smiley

and any bitcoin cash wallet advice.

Block 14 Found

yes and strange enough the miners thy "just did this for fun" are back in the game

Yea prob keep the difficulty high and then swop back

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
what about the diff? has it adjusted?where can i keep an eye on the diff?
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Block 14 Found

yes and strange enough the miners thy "just did this for fun" are back in the game
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Jump to: