Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 828. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I sell my 1 bitcoin cash for 0.41 btc and very happy for this  Wink easy money

omg

Wow, you are so lucky, it was probably the one time in history you could sell bitcoin cash for this price. On the other hand, some unlucky (or not very clever) guy bought it for that price Cheesy

Who is that poor fellow bought that coin at that price  Grin Grin

It was this is the guy   Cool

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
RIP BITCOIN CASH Cry

This is the dip, the show is just getting started. Trex big pump wow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

omg

Wow, you are so lucky, it was probably the one time in history you could sell bitcoin cash for this price. On the other hand, some unlucky (or not very clever) guy bought it for that price Cheesy

Who is that poor fellow bought that coin at that price  Grin Grin
Activity: 169
King of Cryptos
The only purpose of this shit is to make money for the clever hard dumpers on stupid fools willing to buy that Chinese counterfeit Bitcoin Grin !

couldn't agree more myself, incoming dump

I think ima quote myself since this post -50% value lol
Activity: 521
Merit: 256

omg

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
RIP BITCOIN CASH Cry
Activity: 9
https://i.paste.pics/333f7f56a275e71d52405eabe4cacc64.png

why do i have this error while sending any transaction with bcc ?

mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed(signature must be zero for failed CHECK.....)

i did make any signature

Check your "coins" tab and also check your server.  Ive been moving coins from my Electron BCC wallet
copper member
Activity: 728
 BCC, BCH and BTC.... what's the relation among them and somewhere that is bcc & somewhere that's bch actually what happened....?
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER

Hitbtc and Viabtc are the only ones to allow deposits, then their prices are the real ones
Activity: 539

omg
Activity: 20
Once particular thing with BCash compared to other altcoins (supposing no premine) is that most of the coins are already spread between many, many wallets (any BTC holder), and the remaining money supply is relatively scarce (like BTC, again, 4.5M/21M coins).

IMHO, that makes BCash an ideal candidate for pump and dumps, or more graciously, "ballooning between cryptos".

I won't dump mine too fast. Let's be honest, I would have if I had it in an exchange, but by the time the shockwave of the dumpers has already hit the viable exchanges, you are condemned to land in a massively oversold market.

Let's see what the future holds I guess Cheesy

In case someone missed connecting the dots, the people that have 10k+ BTC in their wallets, now have 10k+ BCH.  So, the rich are now almost 2x rich.  Congrats to the split proponents for helping them out.  

Also, I wonder how many of the BTC that were stolen over the years are going to become active since they are now on a separate 'chain.  I suppose they could be traced just the same, but it's still an intriguing thought.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

The market cap doesn't mean much at all at this stage.

I predict a massively oversold market within the next few dump days, then a recovery, then Huh profit Huh or crash Grin
Activity: 630
SCARY TRUTH INCOMING!

Total coins for sale on Bittrex HASN'T CHANGE MUCH AT ALL!!!!!

It was just under 9K listed BCC post fork... it is now only 9200ish listed. No deposits or withdrawals. Enjoy your bubble because the moment deposits open you will all be dumped on.

If hashrate does not return, because no one can exchange their minted BCC, miners will turn elsewhere. Without a significant portion of the total ASIC hashrate, there is no reason for this coin to keep its inflated value.

Now at 20K Bitcoin Cash listed on Bittrex with 3600 BTC of buys in queue.

Blocks are moving now we will get a show!

Activity: 686
Activity: 171

why do i have this error while sending any transaction with bcc ?

mandatory-script-verify-flag-failed(signature must be zero for failed CHECK.....)

i did make any signature
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
BTC donations: 123TimMrhvumKz3ryW33uhb7M7QHWMgMPm
A new block was just found. Lol, the exchange rate just keeps going down on HitBTC with every new found block. Just I just need one more confirmation to start trading on HitBTC. Plan is to dump as soon as possible, but I am starting to get some FOMO to deal with... But I just can't see how this shitcoin would succeed long term?

i would keep a little of your powder dry if i were you. it's prime altcoin pump fodder in the years to come. i really can't see it ever reaching 0.48 again but by the time you can dump there's a good chance it'll pump again soon after. dump some, hold a little back.

Took your advice and saved some 20% of it after I dumped 80% at ~$220 at HitBTC as soon as the last block came in. The remainder is such a small sum so I wouldn't care loosing it, I will keep it as a small hedge for a while. Although ideologically I would rather dump it all because of my aversion to the market manipulators behind it.

Only bad I transfered a lot of BTC out of bittrex last minute before the fork, well well Smiley Guess I should be happy with a weeks salary for nothing Smiley
Activity: 691
Activity: 466
I heard that BCC is now around 0.156 BTC .It is true or...i don't know what do you think?It will increase or it will decrease?
Activity: 619
Merit: 501
https://www.massict.com/

You want to mine BCH?

I just finish the installation of the p2pool node so point your asic miners at: 

yourminer -o stratum+tcp://p2pool.e-pool.net:5964 -u YourWalletAddress -p password

The p2pool code for it, if you like to host yourself one:

https://github.com/amarian12/p2pool-bch

Jump to: