Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 830. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
WARNING: GRAPHIC DEPICTION BELOW. NOT FOR CHILDREN OR UNDER AGE 13

What we are seeing at bittrex.com is a genuine human-created, bot-controlled feeding-frenzy. The meat are the carcasses of those poor individuals who continue to get caught in the trap. The money is being bled from other coins. People are trying to get in on the gold rush, and getting slaughtered in return.

I was almost one of them.

I'm not going back in there, because from the outside, I can see that the value "is not real".

There are a few gainers, but those are the bot-owners, the hardened "savvy" investors, and a few lucky others. And some are just coming late to the party, finding out that their BCC is "up".
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
What the hell all exchange not allowing to withdraw or deposit BCH. What a fishy game is being played by big holders I have some coins into my wallet but disappointed to see I can't deposit them on any exchange at the moment. Is there any exchange who is allowing deposit?

Like 76% of hash power is in one pool, they cant expose themselves to a 51% attack as easy

No get it right its a group of friends doing it for a laugh so no not to be trusted
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Bitmain has only so much funds to artificially buy in the market. If things can be dragged out for long enough the coin will implode when they run out of funds to put into the market. Compare it to one army keeping another busy until the other army's food runs out and then attacks.

Wasnt the whole idea behind the fork for them to protect their technology that is not compatible with SegWit? They would have done calculations to determine a breakeven point after which it is not viable to artificially keep things up.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
What the hell all exchange not allowing to withdraw or deposit BCH. What a fishy game is being played by big holders I have some coins into my wallet but disappointed to see I can't deposit them on any exchange at the moment. Is there any exchange who is allowing deposit?

Like 76% of hash power is in one pool, they cant expose themselves to a 51% attack as easy

The exchanges will not allow deposits while there is no miner activity if you could deposit now it would probably take a week just to confirm
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

When I saw it yesterday at 400 on Bittrex I was already surprise
I would like to know who is buying this coin Bitcoin cash? Selling it make sense. By buying it, I don't know.
Bitcoin cash is the better bitcoin and cheap.
Old Bitcoin is expensive and need hours to send something and the fee is extraordinär high

Yes with Bitcoin cash it only takes a week to confirm a transaction, so much better.   Cheesy

Yea cant wait to pre order that coffee for next the weekend  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

I would like to know who is buying this coin Bitcoin cash? Selling it make sense. By buying it, I don't know.
Old Bitcoin is expensive and need hours to send something and the fee is extraordinär high

Yes with Bitcoin cash it only takes a week to confirm a transaction, so much better.   Cheesy

just few minutes back they mined 2 blocks...

That was over an hour ago since the last block

13hours

Yea 13 Hours passed before someone mined a couple if blocks within 5 minutes and now its been another hour since then
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hit BTC (http://bit.ly/2v4g7or) is actually working for BCH
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
What do you think about this BCC
The price will same with BTC?

Once main exchanges open deposits it will go back to 350 bucks in the best escenario I will buy if it go below 270 USD
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

13hours
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

It is not a physical coin. It is neither "cheap" nor "expensive".

It is simply tied to a value. And Bitcoin has established it's value through lot's of time, building trust.

For all those who think that BitcoinCash will replace Bitcoin, it'll never. Only some are behind BitcoinCash and traders taking this as an opportunity to get more money out of it. That's all.

legendary

no
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Can anyone explain how bitcoin cash has any value, where did the money come from, from thin air ?

Think of the classic supply/price and demand/price curves. They intersect naturally at a single point, which is the equilibrium point of a free market.

Now think of space for transactions within a given unit of time as a good which has its own supply and demand curves.

Now think of the block size cap as a production quota that artificially reduces what would otherwise be the free market supply of space per transactions per unit time. This forms a vertical line on our graph, to the left of the equilibrium free-market intersection point of the supply/price and demand/price curves.

There is now a triangle formed by the supply/price and demand/price curves, and the line at the maxblocksize transaction cap. The area of this triangle is wasted capacity of the system. It reflects the waste inherent in artificially reducing the capacity of an economic system.

Bitcoin Cash (effectively) eliminates the production quota, allowing the supply/price and demand/price curves to meet at their free-market intersection point. This reduces the 'waste triangle' area to zero.

This unleashed value is where the additional dollars are coming from.

Of course, as in any spring/mass system experiencing a step function, there will be overshoots and undershoots as price discovery is carried out.

Hey - I found a picture. It is meant to illustrate price control rather than production quota, so in our case, the orange squggly is the applicable loss area:

Well BTC may take a long time  to get confirmations... but you CAN get confirmations  Cheesy

It might have taken a verrrry long time but at least now both my BTC and BCH are in separate paper wallets and safe now the question is will I ever be able to sell my BCH
legendary
I can confirm viabtc works

sent my BCC from trezor to viabtc and dumped

withdrawal not working
(guess i need to wait for original deposit to have 20confirms to be able to withdraw BTC?)

how did u send when no blocks moving?

Jump to: