Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 854. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
I just confirmed the correct hash on my BCC wallet core full node @ block 478567.

LINK: http://blockdozer.com/insight/block/000000000000000000047372adb9376211d78249ed7c18fbd50f28786a2cb0ba

So far so good...

Bitcoin Cash appears to be up and running Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
BTC WALLET IS BLOCKED on BITTREX - THEY, AND MANY OTHERS - UNDERSTAND - WE HAVE NO RIGHTS AT BTC = goodby "popular exchanges"
Wallet MAINTABCE (BTC) - it is GREAT - BECAUSE NOW WE HAVE NO ABILITY TO BY BCC = UNLAWFUL SCAM

BTC is not a country. It's the exchange (Bittrex) that has the BTC locked down. Not the whole world. Most businesses/sites have resumed BTC transactions
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
What exchanges offer trading for bitcoin cash but don't need KYC verifications if I don't plan to deposit or withdraw any fiat?
I'm used to Shapeshift and Changelly but they aren't offering it yet. I just made an account on bittrex and they haven't asked for any information yet, does it ask later/what are limits? Is there a good option that I can use anonymously?
stick to trex, you'll be fine
they wont ask you for anything  Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
BTC WALLET IS BLOCKED on BITTREX - THEY, AND MANY OTHERS - UNDERSTAND - WE HAVE NO RIGHTS AT BTC = goodby "popular exchanges"
Wallet MAINTABCE (BTC) - it is GREAT - BECAUSE NOW WE HAVE NO ABILITY TO BY BCC = UNLAWFUL SCAM
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
What exchanges offer trading for bitcoin cash but don't need KYC verifications if I don't plan to deposit or withdraw any fiat?
I'm used to Shapeshift and Changelly but they aren't offering it yet. I just made an account on bittrex and they haven't asked for any information yet, does it ask later/what are limits? Is there a good option that I can use anonymously?

I have never had Bittrex ask for anything and I have withdrew 5+ BTC at a time.  Polo's $2,000 USD limit is annoying.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

bittrex don't need id for amounts below 1-2 btc i think for withdrawal.

you can't deposit or withdraw there at the moment.
Activity: 10
legendary
lols, 6 hours ago, i bought around 0.05+ , sold now @ 0.199...wow

Nice profit
yea m8, thanks  Smiley
+ the profits changed to XRP @ such a low price lol,
this month Bank of Egnland will announce that they will use Ripple network, they have been using POC for over 6months
and SBI VC say they opening this summer, so anytime soon  Wink

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

Nice profit
Activity: 17
We started charting volumes on all markets for both coin symbols. It's available here: http://alpha.cryptocoincharts.info/topic/bitcoin-cash
We'll be updating with new info.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Is it just me or is this kinda dead in the water?

Who is mining this anyway? The chain is barely moving...

The initial blocks were mined too slowly due to the BTC difficulty carrying over for the BCC chain to retarget after just 6 blocks. I think it will take 12 hours since the first block for a BCC diff retarget to activate. A 20% diff retarget should kick in after 12 blocks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6qswyh/ive_been_seeing_a_lot_of_misunderstanding_about/
legendary
Activity: 18
"Thank you" all "wonderfull" exchanges like Bittrrex and others - with introduce of BCC - YOU"VE BLOCKED BTC WALLETS - do you all know WHY ? Because BCC IS JUST NEW PLAYER - AND YOU ALL KNOW, THAT TRADERS MAY DO - JUST TO BUY BCC........ I'm SORRY, but I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE ON STREET FROM EXCHANGES... It's NOT exchanges - it is all - SCAM. Thank you, hackers - if you'll get their data to police.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
"I only had 14 sats on Bittrex. So now I have 14 sats Bitcoin Cash there too. Can not do much with that."

Why do you post this?

Why not?  Grin

He got his claim of Bitcoin Cash, that's the main thing Cheesy

I just checked my balance on Bitfinex. Don't have my BCH, yet. But I should be getting a little over 2700 sats there. Moving up in the world! I'll get about 1.8 more when I decide to redeem the BCC on my Trezor.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
And now bittrex can not send and receive BTC and BCH. I do not know what the problem is.

have a private pump of their own?

no reason to deny btc. i can kind of see why they're not doing bch yet. it's only been live for a few hours.

Both BTC and BCH wallets are under maintenance. Transactions to and from either wallet will not occur until they finish..
Activity: 483
Merit: 250

I only had 14 sats on Bittrex. So now I have 14 sats Bitcoin Cash there too. Can not do much with that.

You can dream!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
And now bittrex can not send and receive BTC and BCH. I do not know what the problem is.

have a private pump of their own?

no reason to deny btc. i can kind of see why they're not doing bch yet. it's only been live for a few hours.
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Is it just me or is this kinda dead in the water?

Who is mining this anyway? The chain is barely moving...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
Wow! the price of Bitcoin Cash on Bittrex is over $400 and leads with trading volume.
I don't understand why people spend over $400 to buying a free alt. coin.

the trading volume of BCH is even below ETC so "easy" to manipulate the rate, good for all who have their BCH already on the exchange Grin
as soon deposit works it'll become a race who catches the high price and how comes to late Wink

Well, on Bittrex it the volume leader right now with almost 7000 Bitcoins traded.
I sold a bit early today and did not get the high price. Huh
Yeah, once they allow deposit price will come down.

I only had 14 sats on Bittrex. So now I have 14 sats Bitcoin Cash there too. Can not do much with that.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
"I only had 14 sats on Bittrex. So now I have 14 sats Bitcoin Cash there too. Can not do much with that."

Why do you post this?

Why not?  Grin

He got his claim of Bitcoin Cash, that's the main thing Cheesy
Jump to: