Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 855. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
An ordinary altcoin that many people lose a lot of money
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
"I only had 14 sats on Bittrex. So now I have 14 sats Bitcoin Cash there too. Can not do much with that."

Why do you post this?

Why not?  Grin
Activity: 30
"I only had 14 sats on Bittrex. So now I have 14 sats Bitcoin Cash there too. Can not do much with that."

Why do you post this?
Activity: 56
Blocks so far (according to my BU Cash node):

Height
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Wow! the price of Bitcoin Cash on Bittrex is over $400 and leads with trading volume.
I don't understand why people spend over $400 to buying a free alt. coin.

the trading volume of BCH is even below ETC so "easy" to manipulate the rate, good for all who have their BCH already on the exchange Grin
as soon deposit works it'll become a race who catches the high price and how comes to late Wink

Well, on Bittrex it the volume leader right now with almost 7000 Bitcoins traded.
I sold a bit early today and did not get the high price. Huh
Yeah, once they allow deposit price will come down.

I only had 14 sats on Bittrex. So now I have 14 sats Bitcoin Cash there too. Can not do much with that.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Wow! the price of Bitcoin Cash on Bittrex is over $400 and leads with trading volume.

the trading volume of BCH is even below ETC so "easy" to manipulate the rate, good for all who have their BCH already on the exchange Grin
as soon deposit works it'll become a race who catches the high price and how comes to late Wink

Well, on Bittrex it the volume leader right now with almost 7000 Bitcoins traded.
I sold a bit early today and did not get the high price. Huh
Yeah, once they allow deposit price will come down.
Activity: 168

Activity: 184
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
Does anyone know what happens with all the exchanges that have chosen not to support and therefore award BCC to their clients/members?

Will they just receive all the BCC/BCH and then be able to dump them of their own accord?
There's no announcement regarding this. Glad i transfered all my BTC into my wallet before the fork.

Cool thanks, Although I believe BCH is going in the direction and I fundamentally support it I am concerned about this point.. Would be such BS if they just get to pocket what their members should rightfully have.
staff
Activity: 4256
Merit: 1208
I support freedom of choice
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Does anyone know what happens with all the exchanges that have chosen not to support and therefore award BCC to their clients/members?

Will they just receive all the BCC/BCH and then be able to dump them of their own accord?
There's no announcement regarding this. Glad i transfered all my BTC into my wallet before the fork.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
why bcc price in yobit is much higher?

when coins are first 'released' theres usually quite a lot of discrepancy between exchanges until people find the proper level.

you get some anomalies

Is Yobit a reliable exchange?
I never used it before.
Yobit is no very good with new/no tested enougth wallets. I did not suggest to deposit BCH there

coinbase have said they'll have absolutely nothing to do with it which means leaving them there. if they do then everyone gets their coins. believe that if you want.

So the exchanges will indeed be awarded the coins and it's only if they choose to be ethical about it that stops them from taking their members assets..

Glad I'm a Bittrex man
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

coinbase have said they'll have absolutely nothing to do with it which means leaving them there. if they do then everyone gets their coins. believe that if you want.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
my tx is unconfirmed for about an hour now and there were only 21 transactions in the last block. anyone have any idea what it's all up to?

Your BCH tx?

If so, it's probably because the low hashrate of its network, just few miners confirming the transactions.

Most exchanges in maintenance, I think it's too soon to sell ours BCHs.

How many confirmations would bittrex require?  Probably many!

BCH hashrate is less than 0,3% of Bitcoins' network  Grin

All the crazy because the dump, people can regret it someday, we never know.

I've installed BCH Core wallet in the same PC my of my BTC Core wallet, worked fine, even changing the instalation directory, it gets the blocks from the BTC client, nice, no need to resync all those GBytes of blocks.

Somehow I have a felling that almost all BTC early adopters had in 2009/2010, just a few miners, low hash power, I know it's totally different, sure, but it's nice to participate in moments like this.

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

Your BCH tx?

If so, it's probably because the low hashrate of its network, just few miners confirming the transactions.

yes indeed. i guess they get off to a flying start and then decided to take a break.

Imagine if they enabled the deposit, I'm sure there's gonna be a huge dump of BCH.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Your BCH tx?

yes indeed. i guess they get off to a flying start and then decided to take a break.
my tx is unconfirmed for about an hour now and there were only 21 transactions in the last block. anyone have any idea what it's all up to?

Your BCH tx?

How many confirmations would bittrex require?  Probably many!

Well their wallet is under maintenance, so transactions won't show up there until they've finished working on it regardless of confirmations
Activity: 952
Merit: 552

Your BCH tx?

How many confirmations would bittrex require?  Probably many!
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org