Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 126. (Read 153236 times)

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I see claiming guide using some images few posts above mine. This wallet looks like electrum the way features are seen. Still can't find some reliable information and in current situation I am not ready to take risk. If this was clear and signed then swapping was worth but now it isn't.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I won't even try to claim this. Doesn't seem legit to me. Or shall I?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

The maximum price for btc gold was 0.16 and even if we consider rounding btc price to 6k it still falls short of your claimed  1200 dollars.

It went up to 0.19 and almost hit 0.20 before it started it's massive decline 

yes it did i got lucky at that time a current btc price 0.193 btc is almost 1200 dollar almost something i think there is massive decline because of Bitfinex they start to sell btg at 2900 dollar then went up to down 98 dollar now currently bitfilp gate io  almost trading between  270  to 300 dollar and yes Braziliex over 300 dollar  i think btg will be over 500 dollar btg is already starting pumping so just let up it will be great turn out for everybody.
braziliex and gate.io exchanges sounded strange to my ears.
guys.. whether both exchanges are safe and reliable ?? i really don't know about them so please give me some advice before going to that exchange
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Guys,

where u think we can create a BTG wallet and where we can found the software for mining BTG?

Thx for help

Right now I would not trust anything that's not listed here http://bitcoingold.org/#ecosystem unless it's guaranteed direct from a legit player like trezor, ledger etc 
Activity: 163
Guys,

where u think we can create a BTG wallet and where we can found the software for mining BTG?

Thx for help
Before I used my bitcoin private key to claim my bitcoin cash I moved the BTC
to another address (gets a new private key) since the snapshot of the blockchain
used by Bitcoin Cash had the coins on the old private key.

I suggest you use this principle when claiming your Bitcoin Gold as there is no
way you are risking losing your BTC.

100% Agree this is a MUST and the smart way but not everyone is that smart but I do it differently I move ALL my BTC to a temporary disposable wallet before the fork and move it back to my main wallet after this reduces the risk of accidentally having further funds added to any of your previous addresses in the future   
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello Dev Team! What projects have you successfully released?
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Before I used my bitcoin private key to claim my bitcoin cash I moved the BTC
to another address (gets a new private key) since the snapshot of the blockchain
used by Bitcoin Cash had the coins on the old private key.

I suggest you use this principle when claiming your Bitcoin Gold as there is no
way you are risking losing your BTC.

Wtf here,

Every time same thing...scam.scam....how much idiots exist here?

How u can see the different between scam or not scam please   ?

Simple when a wallet like above claims to have a working copy when the source is not even final yet replay protection has not been merged which would break every wallet once done, the github source points to bitcoin cash repository, claims to work and shows sending coins when the network does not even exist...

Im not saying Bitcoin Gold is a scam but the fakers trying to steal your keys they are not interested in your Bitcoin Gold most will be wanting your valuable BITCOIN keys im betting if you download these binaries and import your keys they will be send direct to the owner and your keys WILL be swept

There is a dev working on getting Bitcoin Gold into Electrum and this will be listed on the official website DO NOT use any wallet that is not listed and verified

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
thanks for sharing this tutorial it works Cheesy
please advice what is best exchange site do you use to sell bitcoin gold?

At the moment no exchanges offering deposit facility to other people you have to wait till they allow to enable this option. There is list where trading is active at the moment.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#markets
Activity: 163
Wtf here,

Every time same thing...scam.scam....how much idiots exist here?

How u can see the different between scam or not scam please   ?
I use Electron wallet for claiming my bitcoin gold, here is tutorial :

1. Download Bitcoin Gold wallet from official site :
https://electrongold.org/

2. Create your new Bitcoin Gold wallet :

3. Sweep your balance from your Bitcoin addresses :

Payment should be credited and confirmed within next 30 minutes.

If you need any help feel free to contact me.

please send me any donation to the following address :
1Cm7TdL85Yq7YhF5LTR6PP4zPjDP1KDHAh

Good luck!

DO NOT USE 100% SCAM
Activity: 190
thanks for sharing this tutorial it works Cheesy
please advice what is best exchange site do you use to sell bitcoin gold?
Activity: 101
how to mine Bitcoin Gold? Is it possible for mining now? thanks
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
Crazy economics! I wonder how this will turn out long term.  Grin

don't worry about economics, with bitcoin everything will change
when the deposit avaible for every exchanger?

At the earliest, will be November 1st. May have to wait a little longer for the BTG dev team to get their shit together. Then, we have to wait for each exchange to get their shit together. Also, I highly doubt every exchange is going to participate.

I would say a few days to a week after the 1st I guess it depends on how much time between starting testnet and mainnet

At least it gives me time to get my full node updated I built the windows binaries the other day from source and it's currently syncing from by bitcoin node
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

At the earliest, will be November 1st. May have to wait a little longer for the BTG dev team to get their shit together. Then, we have to wait for each exchange to get their shit together. Also, I highly doubt every exchange is going to participate.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
Bitcoin Gold seems rushed in my opinion. Solid team but, was it really needed? Things did not go a smooth and with Bitcoin Cash and honestly, I think all parties should agree on best way to move forward, together, rather than forcing forks, effectively trying to kill each other, including the original Bitcoin. Why not create another coin, a new blockchain with all features that you want? Because it is hard.

Things are going just as planned this was a snapshot Bcash was just a fork with different rules no other changes this is changing a lot more you cannot just seamlessly change the PoW algorithm
Activity: 101

The following table lists several SCAMs that are targeting Bitcoin Gold users, be careful with them.   

https://bitcoingold.org/not-official-websites/
Thank you very much with the post. I highly concern about the true meaning of Bitcoin Gold with the Bitcoin network. Does it make any sense with the fork as BitcoinCash did with the previous fork?
Jump to: