Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 50. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
It the rare coin with serious dev team and long term project plan who did not yet make 20X dump ! its the good time to buy before the rush.
How do you know that btg dev team is serious one ? what is the last update can you tell us ?
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
It the rare coin with serious dev team and long term project plan who did not yet make 20X dump ! its the good time to buy before the rush.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire
i see lots of panic sell now, and normally, a coin will fly high when people sell out too much. BTG will take the bright again
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Can somebody please explain what the reason is for the altcoins to dump when the price of BTC in decreasing?

becouse alts are paired with BTC, so when market correct, everybody convert btc to fiat or USDT to get it cheaper later, and this create a panic sell. whales eat fishes Cheesy
Activity: 3
Can somebody please explain what the reason is for the altcoins to dump when the price of BTC in decreasing?

When the main cryptocurrencies currencies start to fall, all other altcoins also fall, because they are usually associated with ETH and BTC, for example, for a certain amount, ETH acquires a certain number of coins for the ICO, the conclusion is made by yourself.

That is interesting because i've seen also various dumps of altcoins when BTC was pumping. Either way it is not good for the price of the altcoins.
Bitcoin gold thread converted to talk about other alternative coin in absence of developer who create it .
Sorry, as you can see i'm a noob.

When the main cryptocurrencies currencies start to fall, all other altcoins also fall, because they are usually associated with ETH and BTC, for example, for a certain amount, ETH acquires a certain number of coins for the ICO, the conclusion is made by yourself.

That is interesting because i've seen also various dumps of altcoins when BTC was pumping. Either way it is not good for the price of the altcoins.
Bitcoin gold thread converted to talk about other alternative coin in absence of developer who create it .

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Great roadmap for bitcoin gold. I'm still waiting for bitcore open source libraries integration though. But atleast btcg gold have a new innovation for a future bitcoin on itself. This forks will really decentralized bitcoin and scatter many supporters. As we know btc is loosing some strength now compared to altcoins.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
Anyone think this coin will get put on Coinbase?  We already have Bitcoin Cash so why not this one?
Btc price until now there is no significant increase is very different from the bch whose price is rising

This is because of controlled supply and involvement of some big players. That is not true value but manipulation and artificial price for BCH. BTG on the other hands has widespread that's why it's price are in normal range. Nothing wrong with it but other one is being kept this way artificially.
true, roger ver is crontollinng BCH with his firends and play with it to increase his stakes, it's like a pump and dump with lot's of support
The truth that bitcoin development team is lazy to make real work ahead to make price move forward also the team here control lots of premined coins which is unknown for me . bitcoin gold is a game come to an end .
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
Btc price until now there is no significant increase is very different from the bch whose price is rising

This is because of controlled supply and involvement of some big players. That is not true value but manipulation and artificial price for BCH. BTG on the other hands has widespread that's why it's price are in normal range. Nothing wrong with it but other one is being kept this way artificially.
true, roger ver is crontollinng BCH with his firends and play with it to increase his stakes, it's like a pump and dump with lot's of support
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
how did this coin go? did you guys launch?

What you mean of the launch of this coin this is active on so many exchanges because it's fork of bitcoin that is the reason almost all big exchanges supporting this.
Activity: 281
how did this coin go? did you guys launch?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
any good light wallet available ?
Coinomi is the best one, just don't forget to backup your privkey

Thank you

Edit: Nothing for PC ??
There certainly is a wallet for PC as well, you can easily find the link on the official site but there had been rumors about this wallet to be hacked, I don't risk to use it.

So most of you use a mobile app or the pool/exchange instead ? How big is the blockchain if I install the Mac or Linux wallet ?

TYIA

I cannot say for the others but yes, I'm using Coinomi for the moment and it suits me just fine.
I strongly believe that blockchain of BTG is the same as BTC, size-wise at least. I might be mistaken though.

thats why I would prefer a light desktop wallet
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Thank you

There certainly is a wallet for PC as well, you can easily find the link on the official site but there had been rumors about this wallet to be hacked, I don't risk to use it.

So most of you use a mobile app or the pool/exchange instead ? How big is the blockchain if I install the Mac or Linux wallet ?

TYIA

I cannot say for the others but yes, I'm using Coinomi for the moment and it suits me just fine.
I strongly believe that blockchain of BTG is the same as BTC, size-wise at least. I might be mistaken though.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2

Thank you

TYIA

Pages:
Jump to: