Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 52. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
more for us miners  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Many thanks to those who have dumped BTG a bit, miners switched to some other coin and we are getting a bit more BTG now. Of course this is temporary but feels so good, man, thank you.
why do you feel so good miners are looking for profitable projects only where it can not be achieve with BTG which lead to weak network and blockchains .

You are totally right, BTG is not profitable at all. And I wouldn't mind if more BTG smart miners looking for momentary profit switched to something other.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Many thanks to those who have dumped BTG a bit, miners switched to some other coin and we are getting a bit more BTG now. Of course this is temporary but feels so good, man, thank you.
why do you feel so good miners are looking for profitable projects only where it can not be achieve with BTG which lead to weak network and blockchains .
Bitcoin Gold disappoint many traders and holders because of its market slowness and continuous dump everyday , can anyone point the premine address for devteam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
When I become my promised BTG from the BTCFork, which was last year?
I had my BTC in Exodus at this time?
If i understood correctly this month should be the new road map release, it will be the perfect time to pump btg again , we just need to be patient
I pesonally don't wish to have BTG pumped, a lot of new miners will switch to BTG and we'll be getting less coins.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
If i understood correctly this month should be the new road map release, it will be the perfect time to pump btg again , we just need to be patient
What is the best way to hold your BTG, in your opinion? I'm stocking mine at Coinomi wallet and never even tried to transfer coins from there to somewhere else. Is Coinomi good enough or should I use something else?

And another question is how can I verify that the BTG wallet I've downloaded is a legitimate one?
I downloaded it from the official site, link directed to https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/releases/download/0.15.0.1/bitcoingold-0.15.0-win64-setup.exe is it legit?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The price of bitcoin is too expensive now, and there are a lot of forks and forks that don't know if the split can be held for a long time.

I don't think bitcoin price is high at this point.
If you look what happened during the past month, you will find that most altcoins outperformed bitcoin.
Bitcoin is again in the growth phase and is likely to continue this trend in the coming period. It is difficult for a long time to forecast a trend, but I think that there will be a period of stabilization and a slight increase. I am not one of those who predicted huge numbers, but I am a cautious prognosis because the market of the crypto currency is very unstable as it could be seen so far.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
maintains a daily production of 0.24 BTG so the price can remain As yet a month at this level do not be offended  Tongue
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
but slowly increase in BTG, seems to lose competition in the update about the progress going forward
but I have a little BTG so that when the pump I no doubt maintain BTG  Cool
I'd like to see BTG at 100 or even 50$ to buy more and to have a chance to mine more BTG. Don't think it will happen though, it will become more and more expensive  Undecided
what happens with bitcoingolg price is the lower never seen before, what do you think is the lower we can buy , i did put buy order at 0.01 do you think is good entry point?
Imagine that i bought Bitcoin Gold at 0.034 Sat and still holding with 3x loss but i know some day price will recover

It is just matter of time , one day it will ricover this price quite sure, but we don't know when it will happens, btg is good coin compare to other one!
Hey guys,

How can I verify that the BTG wallet I've downloaded is a legitimate one?
I downloaded it from the official site, link directed to https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/releases/download/0.15.0.1/bitcoingold-0.15.0-win64-setup.exe

Thanks.

what happens with bitcoingolg price is the lower never seen before, what do you think is the lower we can buy , i did put buy order at 0.01 do you think is good entry point?
Imagine that i bought Bitcoin Gold at 0.034 Sat and still holding with 3x loss but i know some day price will recover
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
Bitcoin Gold does look very good at a glance. But I've seen Bcash and I'm also not sure that the price can compete with Bcash. I think you should think about the next promotional program of this project, to get better. Good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Bitcoin price at this point is very low, so a good time for shopping  Cool
That is probably true.
I just read a article https://www.coindesk.com/off-the-leash-bitcoin-looks-north-after-breaking-16k/
The conclusion is:
Price chart analysis also suggests BTC could extend the rally to $18,000-$18,600 in the short-run.
Anyone mining BTG on Suprnova pool? Always mined my BTG on this pool and never had any problem but just 2 or 3 days ago pool efficiency dropped to 92%, this is not good at all.
Anyone having the same issue? What's the best pool efficiency-wise to mine BTG?

I do mine on Supernova pool and I saw nothing special, received my daily reward (approx 0.01 BTG) on my wallet today and the days before.

How do you see that the pool efficiency dropped to 92% ?

Here you can check common pool's stats https://btg.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
GENERAL STATISTICS -> Pool Efficiency   91.95%
Never used to be that low, that's why I'm a bit concerned.
We're virtually losing ~10% of shares we're mining.
Of course, I might be mistaken as I'm not keen in technical aspects.
suprnova pool server it's going bad now to many ddos or need to upgrade i don't know... maybe oc can expalin this

There are some folks mining with the wrong algo, it's fixed already
I see it's fixed now, thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: