Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 54. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
In long term BTG looks really much more better than BCH because they didn't involve themselves in useless issues like BCH. BTG will easy by easy get confidence of users and supporters. I don't have idea about its value but see it performing better than BCH in coming months.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Previously, I wrote here about the loss of BTG from a local offline purse (not from a cold).
In their blog, the developers indicated that they themselves evacuated the coins from those wallets that they considered vulnerable (according to their analysis, wallet installer file that was replaced by a hacker passed the keys to the potential thief to the new created addresses).
https://bitcoingold.org/vulnerable-wallets/

After a lengthy correspondence with Edward Iskra, I was returned all coins plus 5% to cover the inconvenience  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Bitfinex Update

Margin trading has now been enabled for BTG against BTC and USD.

Great news. I am glad to see that BTG has been making progress all the time.

Great New guys who want to make savage cash bitcoin cash plus(BCP) just launch at just 30 dollar get in guys to make savage cash
This is all very well .., but the coin itself, as I believe is created mostly for making money, and not as a technology for the future. I would like to be mistaken, but I think that I'm right)
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
I can't wait till Bitcoin Gold Gets some Serious Attention  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Bitfinex Update

Great New guys who want to make savage cash bitcoin cash plus(BCP) just launch at just 30 dollar get in guys to make savage cash
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Bitfinex Update

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Bitfinex Update

that's what's up, PROGESS!!
Activity: 71
Merit: 11
Bitfinex Update

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
It was very suitable timing for BTG as it was released in middle of pumping times when altcoins are moved heavily. I am not referring at today's dips everywhere but general situation which is looking very good for these markets. Now I am convinced that BTG will be swinging around for long time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Are there plans for a Bitcoin Gold Mac wallet at some point in the near future. I am not very happy about the combination of private keys and web browsers.
Activity: 168
Who has done an in-depth study of the Bitcoin Gold fork project, and will it be able to surpass bitcoin cash in the future? Bifurcation money too much, are confused, do not know what Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 252

BTG is similar to bitcoin cash, but it is part of the pre mining, so I don't recognize this coin, still relatively optimistic about the long-term bitcoin cash. Undecided

I guess you don't believe in any coin other than BTC and LTC.  BCH is simply a copy of BTC.

Nearly all other coins are a pre-mine or on top of a pre-mine.

Some people just don't understand how business models works. They see the word premines and totally freak out...

For a POS coin, all coins are premined.
So there is nothing to worry about premines, as long as the team is solid.

I'm surprised at how many people bitch about something they got for free.
Then, if the price goes down, they bitch even more.  If it goes up, they complain it doesn't go up faster.   heh.

Being premined or not is not a important factor for crypto as long as the team is honest and hard-working.

That is what I am talking about.
We should be happy with all the forks. Just keep all of them, some of which might surprise us in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

BTG is similar to bitcoin cash, but it is part of the pre mining, so I don't recognize this coin, still relatively optimistic about the long-term bitcoin cash. Undecided

I guess you don't believe in any coin other than BTC and LTC.  BCH is simply a copy of BTC.

Some people just don't understand how business models works. They see the word premines and totally freak out...

Then, if the price goes down, they bitch even more.  If it goes up, they complain it doesn't go up faster.   heh.

Being premined or not is not a important factor for crypto as long as the team is honest and hard-working.
legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164

Activity: 252

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1499
Merit: 1164

Activity: 350
Senseless... Its only hype in BTG... No reality in it... So try some other coins... It will bring u in deep nervous... Exit and invest in other
Here I agree with you. There is no new technology behind this fork. Another new fork that would make money. Invested in it at the beginning when it cost 125 $ rolled to $ 300 and went out
Since it can stand at a price of 300$, ranked 11th, it should have some value.

Activity: 304
Senseless... Its only hype in BTG... No reality in it... So try some other coins... It will bring u in deep nervous... Exit and invest in other
Here I agree with you. There is no new technology behind this fork. Another new fork that would make money. Invested in it at the beginning when it cost 125 $ rolled to $ 300 and went out
Since it can stand at a price of 300$, ranked 11th, it should have some value.

Yes, there's a bit of cash in the bitcoin branching series, and now it's a good BTG. Although I can't understand why there are so many bifurcations, I still enjoy the joy of dividing the candy. Cool
Activity: 490
Hey. Tell me please. I had a little BTC on the coinbase, can I get a BTG? If so, how?

You will have to wait for Coinbase to decide to do this. This may be never, unfortunately. With Coinbase, you have absolutely no control over the private keys. So there is no work around that I am aware of.

ok. thank you
Pages:
Jump to: