Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 51. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
any good light wallet available ?
Coinomi is the best one, just don't forget to backup your privkey

Thank you

Edit: Nothing for PC ??
There certainly is a wallet for PC as well, you can easily find the link on the official site but there had been rumors about this wallet to be hacked, I don't risk to use it.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2

Thank you

Edit: Nothing for PC ??
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
For the moment it is really like rolling stone ups and downward periodically but still it is too early to declare it failed. This is game of money and big players who drive markets when and how they want. I will say it is to stay here and will not go away from here this early after such investment in this and rest future will decide.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
what happens with bitcoingolg price is the lower never seen before, what do you think is the lower we can buy , i did put buy order at 0.01 do you think is good entry point?
Imagine that i bought Bitcoin Gold at 0.034 Sat and still holding with 3x loss but i know some day price will recover

The price is starting to recover right  now. It just rose 50% and still climbing. I hope you get back to breakeven and even more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Buyers from 300 to 350 are fake, weak and unsustainable. It will drop back to 250 when the market clears the transaction. soon.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
guys, is the new road map not published yet?
did I understand correctly that it would appear in January 2018?
Activity: 187
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
BTG had a great opportunity to be close to BTC and BCH but seems like they are blowing it.
However, In crypto space you just never know
Still the most affordable out of the 3  Cheesy
Activity: 171
BTG has seen a bad performance since the split. Who can tell me why?
Compared to BCH, BTG's performance is really poor.
But we have to admit that is the case for most of the bitcoin forks.
As long as the team is solid, good things will happen.
if the team is solid and very active to deliver promises but that not seen with BTG development team. ask yourself how many promise broken since the project started in 2017 ? and still they make new ones to be applied early 2018 .
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Compared to BCH, BTG's performance is really poor.
But we have to admit that is the case for most of the bitcoin forks.
As long as the team is solid, good things will happen.
Activity: 336
Activity: 289
The BTC was forked, and the forked currency, in addition to the other bits of cash, was not so good. I can't really understand the fun of this game. Huh Cry

XFO is just cut chives game these coins circle chiefs out of it, so the inhumanity of endless money. No one can restrain them. The only way I can wait for small leek is to stay away from these. Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The BTC was forked, and the forked currency, in addition to the other bits of cash, was not so good. I can't really understand the fun of this game. Huh Cry
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
Please, let the price go down, I notice that more and more miners are leaving the boat, I'm remaining there and really like to get a lot more btg than ever Smiley
Activity: 171
My opinion is that BTG good coin for owners of graphics cards. BTG to get more profitable than other coins.
why do think that ? it is not profitable anymore many miners lift BTG because of its low value comparing to other using same hardware .
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
My opinion is that BTG good coin for owners of graphics cards. BTG to get more profitable than other coins.
Just a scam-coin. And i have 2.4BTG...
Could you please sell it out until it's too late then?
And avoid mining BTG, especially if you're considering it as scam Smiley
Forthermore, if I were you, I'd never wasted my time posting in a scam-thread.
Activity: 72
Just got banned on twitter after i told that "the roadmap hasn't anything useful and the only needed thing is a credit card to use BTG"

Is this normal?

Just a scam-coin. And i have 2.4BTG...
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Pages:
Jump to: