Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 53. (Read 153236 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anyone mining BTG on Suprnova pool? Always mined my BTG on this pool and never had any problem but just 2 or 3 days ago pool efficiency dropped to 92%, this is not good at all.
Anyone having the same issue? What's the best pool efficiency-wise to mine BTG?

I do mine on Supernova pool and I saw nothing special, received my daily reward (approx 0.01 BTG) on my wallet today and the days before.

How do you see that the pool efficiency dropped to 92% ?

Here you can check common pool's stats https://btg.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
GENERAL STATISTICS -> Pool Efficiency   91.95%
Never used to be that low, that's why I'm a bit concerned.
We're virtually losing ~10% of shares we're mining.
Of course, I might be mistaken as I'm not keen in technical aspects.
suprnova pool server it's going bad now to many ddos or need to upgrade i don't know... maybe oc can expalin this

There are some folks mining with the wrong algo, it's fixed already
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Bitcoin price at this point is very low, so a good time for shopping  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
The price of bitcoin is too expensive now, and there are a lot of forks and forks that don't know if the split can be held for a long time.

I don't think bitcoin price is high at this point.
If you look what happened during the past month, you will find that most altcoins outperformed bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Although the current price is very expensive, but I just bought, look forward to some pull up here

Interesting. Looks like the circulating supply will match the total supply soon. That just might make it push up.
I agree with you, there are certainly such prospects for Bitcoin Gold. Now bitcoin Core has gone into growth, I think all the Alternate cryptocurrencies will also catch up
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
Anyone mining BTG on Suprnova pool? Always mined my BTG on this pool and never had any problem but just 2 or 3 days ago pool efficiency dropped to 92%, this is not good at all.

I do mine on Supernova pool and I saw nothing special, received my daily reward (approx 0.01 BTG) on my wallet today and the days before.

Here you can check common pool's stats https://btg.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool
suprnova pool server it's going bad now to many ddos or need to upgrade i don't know... maybe oc can expalin this
Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
Although the current price is very expensive, but I just bought, look forward to some pull up here

Interesting. Looks like the circulating supply will match the total supply soon. That just might make it push up.
Activity: 7

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair
Is basically every "Equihash" altcoin reliant on the trusted setup (destruction of master key ceremony)? Not just Zcash, zclassic, but Bitcoin Gold as well?

Can anyone comment?
All equihash coins = trust in trusted setup. (if so, what a crappy "gpu"-mineable algo to choose for forking bitcoin)

Nevermind I received my answer elsewhere - only ZEC forks would be dependent on the trusted setup

The only coins in the top 15 that are “honest” imho are BTC, Ether and Monero. And Ether can be a bit dubious.  The rest is shit.   Happy to hear contrary opinions. 

Is basically every "Equihash" altcoin reliant on the trusted setup (destruction of master key ceremony)? Not just Zcash, zclassic, but Bitcoin Gold as well?

Can anyone comment? All equihash coins = trust in trusted setup. (if so, what a crappy "gpu"-mineable algo that bitcoin-gold team chose - dubious)

No, only ZEC forks are. Equihash is just the mining algo, no different than scrypt, sha256, or ethash.
Merit: 278
Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

Can anyone comment?
All equihash coins = trust in trusted setup. (if so, what a crappy "gpu"-mineable algo to choose for forking bitcoin)
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
For a long time there was no pump, it would be time already, but it's good that the complexity of the network has decreased a little.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Which block explorer allows to check for BTG balance on legacy bitcoin address?

https://btgexplorer.com is the one you want.

Is it the only block explorer to check legacy address balances?
Activity: 275
Merit: 34
Automated Bitcoin Fork Claiming

https://btgexplorer.com is the one you want.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Cex.io requests 40 approvals for transaction confirmation. The information you will transfer. In total you expect almost 12 hours for 40 checks.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
Who knows, how the transactions are going in the BTG network? How fast?
a few minutes
Activity: 28
Who knows, how the transactions are going in the BTG network? How fast?
Activity: 19
 Grin Cheesy...On the technology platform, I like the current BTG, cheap is easy to exchange.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: