Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 90. (Read 153236 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Some results from mining with 6x1080ti rig; looking around 20-30USD a day; about average on what that rig can pull on other coins. 

Seems low. If one were to buy 1080ti cards today, how long to ROI?
Activity: 316
Merit: 100
BTG is 100% fake (ppl behind are all anonymity id)
This BTG Bitcoin Gold is a totally p&d coin overpriced in yobit so a lot of user can loose their money
was traded over 400$  1day before nice trape to dump on newbies
the real price is less then 170$

wallet off

from 600$ to 220$ and going more down to trap more noobs
you all warned

the legit are
BCH and BTC
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I was waiting to mine btg nearly a month. First day i mined with all my rigs, at the official pool of btg (pool.gold).
I was really excited and sync wallet to my computer.

Last time i checked, i have immature->0.628 Paid->0.145 and totally 0.78~BTG.
They reset everything and slote my coins. I cant reach them.

Here is my wallet address on the blockchain. There is no activity for this address. no payment at all.
http://btgexp.com/address/GV6h8PKq9dPK5nf8VTya2rZ9riq8FspKdx

I dont trust them anymore. Thanks for being another altcoin.

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Two days before the bottom of the bitcoin, I bought 10 bitcoin, hoping to produce a bifurcated fruit, but the number of 10 is too small
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Some results from mining with 6x1080ti rig; looking around 20-30USD a day; about average on what that rig can pull on other coins.  Diff was adjusted almost instantly; so there was 0 benefit in getting in on day 1.  Just lots of aggravation and issues; cost of being early.

Confirmed payouts coming from gpool.guru at this point; haven't tried any other pools yet.

Was around for testnet and release day; it was rocky at best.  There was a split in chain; caused basically 1-2 days of outages; some pools kind of paying and most of them not.  Lots of drama and people freaking out; understandable if you are pushing massive hashing power as there is a cost issue there. 

Wallet and getting a local node up is bit nightmarish; most of us are using coinomi or some other web wallet for now until the dust settles.  Inherent issue with the 160+gb blockchain from btc, along with issues mentioned earlier; after my 3rd download failed; gave up for this week.

If the team had just come in front of the issues and communicated / set expectations; would of paved the road and made less people angry.  too much silence followed by streams of FUD.  People drawing there own conclusions and attacking the poor pool owners. 

Then the scam websites were popping everywhere; as always; personally I would never paste private key into a webform; but eh.  Each there own. 

Overall i want to believe in the project; going give it 30 days before calling; skeptically remaining positive at this point.

Remaining positive wont help you anything. In fact you should just start jumping off the ship anyway, Im not really sure why people are so enthusiast with this shit because what matters to me is that I could have some free coin to trade for some buck. There are alot of  FUD going around lately but I can say that most are legit
Activity: 9
Some results from mining with 6x1080ti rig; looking around 20-30USD a day; about average on what that rig can pull on other coins.  Diff was adjusted almost instantly; so there was 0 benefit in getting in on day 1.  Just lots of aggravation and issues; cost of being early.

Confirmed payouts coming from gpool.guru at this point; haven't tried any other pools yet.

Was around for testnet and release day; it was rocky at best.  There was a split in chain; caused basically 1-2 days of outages; some pools kind of paying and most of them not.  Lots of drama and people freaking out; understandable if you are pushing massive hashing power as there is a cost issue there. 

Wallet and getting a local node up is bit nightmarish; most of us are using coinomi or some other web wallet for now until the dust settles.  Inherent issue with the 160+gb blockchain from btc, along with issues mentioned earlier; after my 3rd download failed; gave up for this week.

If the team had just come in front of the issues and communicated / set expectations; would of paved the road and made less people angry.  too much silence followed by streams of FUD.  People drawing there own conclusions and attacking the poor pool owners. 

Then the scam websites were popping everywhere; as always; personally I would never paste private key into a webform; but eh.  Each there own. 

Overall i want to believe in the project; going give it 30 days before calling; skeptically remaining positive at this point.
Activity: 124
Merit: 15
GWwkUS9VZXcq9Bx5MXUo7KYCojhr5xWZxC  is the address my micro amount of BTG took off to.  I can only imagine the bitcoin that got scammed from users desperate to claim and dump.  I only lost .0179 BTG.   I actually want this coin to succeed, and only used the wallet to get started to see what my rigs could do, then transfer once a wallet come out to support the import of the seed, or send balance to BTG core client once it synced.  Not really sure if I should trust the core wallet either, but with that I could encrypt and not make so easy to steal.  I'll either mine at supernova, or go back to zec/eth.  Losing my mined BTG is entirely my fault, I'm just throwing this out there since I know there are watchdogs out amongst us that keep an eye on scam funds.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
i start mining from minute 0 at official pool and they never payed me .
I hashed with 12k sols for 12 hours and all i get was 0 coins

Thanks btg you are awesome...

Yep had the same experience. Thanks Pool.gold.
Activity: 8
Bitcoin is a currency and over the years have turn outto bea good thing or even better a good investment. The world is evolving and becoming dynamic. Once you copy all of your address(ations), password, secrets and at the-e-mails. You are able to pass it on to kids. This is an intangible resource. 
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
How long did you mine BTG in order to receive 0.006 BTG? Which rigs and how many rigs did you use for mining BTG? Thanks.
You can calculate it here yourself: https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/
Funny  Shocked when I try to connect to the "mybtgwallet.com" web site Firefox pops up with this warning..
"The owner of mybtgwallet.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site."
I have this wallet in zip, but there is no working all functions. Maybe their server was been hacked.
Here is only btgwallet.online listed http://btcgpu.org/downloads/ -> https://btgwallet.online/
And I have it in zip-archieve and it working locally.
If I enter BTC private key in the form Verify -> I can see my BTG address, but DO IT LOCALLY without any connections!
See source code for find try to do connections! Disconnect internet! Unzip zip, and open index.html without Internet!
For transfers use syncronized core qt with imported BTC_privkey (move your BTC to another address earlier).
For using Core QT client - first do importprivkey, then syncronization (or -reindex and -rescan).
Do not send your keys, passwords and logins to any links, emails and forms on any sites.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
I believe there are transactions moving.  My couple micropayments havebeen transacted already, not by me, but they are confirming right now on there way to someone elese wallet.  I guess that is why the "mybtgwallet" was removed from bitcoin gold-gpu official site.  That was the paper wallet that showed up right before the scheduled launch.  I only genereated the seed to have the btg address to mine with, so didn't lose BTC.  I should have stayed away from the official site all together and followed what forum members were doing and mined on supernova

I also used mybgtwallet and was dumb enough to use btc private keys.
Now 98mBTC were stolen from my Account with this transaction
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a309ed2f9314ebf3292aded37474d512d01e288043d011cdfb6d360baacc6fe1

Public key was
https://blockchain.info/address/1M1Yf5NmqAhbta32TEQeLypctvtHZVPLvZ

These fuckers...
 Angry Angry Angry

EVERYONE WHO USED mybgtwallet TRANSFER YOUR BTC MONEY TO A NEW ACCOUNT NOW

Funny.. when I try to connect to the "mybtgwallet.com" web site Firefox pops up with this warning..
"The owner of mybtgwallet.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site."
I believe there are transactions moving.  My couple micropayments havebeen transacted already, not by me, but they are confirming right now on there way to someone elese wallet.  I guess that is why the "mybtgwallet" was removed from bitcoin gold-gpu official site.  That was the paper wallet that showed up right before the scheduled launch.  I only genereated the seed to have the btg address to mine with, so didn't lose BTC.  I should have stayed away from the official site all together and followed what forum members were doing and mined on supernova

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/a309ed2f9314ebf3292aded37474d512d01e288043d011cdfb6d360baacc6fe1

Public key was

These fuckers...
 Angry Angry Angry

I got email with this sh~t:
http_s://wallet.blockchain-gold.org/wallet/gold.aspx?wallet=H/HXvDBxcn1c04+g1nfTWUShPsUL0YYU9GqJs+YfSV4=
DON'T ENTER ANY KEYS HERE, MAYBE THIS IS FISHING TO GOT YOUR DATA.
TRANSFER YOUR BTC BEFORE ENTER PRIVATE KEYS AND DO IT LOCALLY IN CORE QT CLIENT.
Check all qt on virustotal.com
Activity: 24

Public key was

These fuckers...
 Angry Angry Angry

Activity: 724
Merit: 504
I believe there are transactions moving.  My couple micropayments havebeen transacted already, not by me, but they are confirming right now on there way to someone elese wallet.  I guess that is why the "mybtgwallet" was removed from bitcoin gold-gpu official site.  That was the paper wallet that showed up right before the scheduled launch.  I only genereated the seed to have the btg address to mine with, so didn't lose BTC.  I should have stayed away from the official site all together and followed what forum members were doing and mined on supernova
Yes it seems the site had shady pools
Activity: 37
Who knows when bittrex will add btg and will charge the holders of btc?
Activity: 124
Merit: 15
I believe there are transactions moving.  My couple micropayments havebeen transacted already, not by me, but they are confirming right now on there way to someone elese wallet.  I guess that is why the "mybtgwallet" was removed from bitcoin gold-gpu official site.  That was the paper wallet that showed up right before the scheduled launch.  I only genereated the seed to have the btg address to mine with, so didn't lose BTC.  I should have stayed away from the official site all together and followed what forum members were doing and mined on supernova
Guys anyone made a successful transaction of bitgold yet? im trying to get my bitcoin golds out of ledger nano
http://btgblocks.com/movement
Also, I received 0.006 BTG mining rewards from btg.suprnova.cc to my btg_from_BTC_address
and see this transaction in this block explorer with my BTC_BTG.
My qt still not syncronized and in -reindex mode so I cann't transfer this. But... I'll hold it and do mining.
Pages:
Jump to: