Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 91. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Guys anyone made a successful transaction of bitgold yet? im trying to get my bitcoin golds out of ledger nano

Well since there are transactions on the chain and blocks are not empty then I would say yes there are transactions being made
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Guys anyone made a successful transaction of bitgold yet? im trying to get my bitcoin golds out of ledger nano
Activity: 1589
Merit: 214
solo mining pool
Wow, it's cool, because I did solo mining to zcash-proxy with get block template. No one blocks found. Grin

Devs, can you add option or parameter for skip blocks like this: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Bitcoin_Core_0.11_(ch_5):_Initial_Block_Download
and then recompile windows-qt.exe
If I know block number or block hash, where is my bitcoin go to my wallet,
I no need to download and syncronize all blocks from bitcoin blockchain
which was been generated earlier then this.

I did add my private key to syncronized BTG wallet, and then automatically was been started -reindex
now I need to download 8 years bitcoin blocks again. =(

Also, when web-wallet will be working???
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
i start mining from minute 0 at official pool and they never payed me .
I hashed with 12k sols for 12 hours and all i get was 0 coins

Thanks btg you are awesome...
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Bittrex mentioned there will be BTG claimed for BTC in the account, but will BTG be listed at bittrex? If yes, any news where will it be?

I am waiting for news on this too. I held Bitcoin on Bittrex during the fork but, as yet, not Bitcoin Gold has turned up in my account, but it's no surprise as Bittrex has not yet started trading BTG.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
Every fork of Bitcoin is by definition not decentralized because it still includes the huge stacks of Satoshi Nakamoto. I would rather go for BTX instead.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423

Hi guys.

I have an address and its private key that contains btg. Where could i import them? Do i have to install the full chain wallet and download the entire  blockchain, or there is a faster way?

Thanks
Coinomi wallet supports BTG and imports private keys.  Coinomi is available on the Google Play Store.
Activity: 807
Merit: 423
Went to binance today to deposit some btg and find that deposits and withdrawals are suspended.  When did that happen?  Is there some other exchange that carries BTG?  I tried HItbtc but Coinomi didn't recognize the deposit address Hitbtc gave me.
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
Can the pools that closed release miners coin
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Hi guys.

I have an address and its private key that contains btg. Where could i import them? Do i have to install the full chain wallet and download the entire  blockchain, or there is a faster way?

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 914
Merit: 1001
well, since nearly all hashrate is on suprnova (since they seem to be the most stable pool), and the other pools are either crashing, closing or operating with < 10 miners I guess that's it for decentralization Cheesy
Coin looked good on the first look, but way too many technical problems.
Activity: 124
Merit: 15
who besides supernova is mining BTG, minertopia has pulled the plug and shut their BTG down.  the "official" pool has only found 13 blocks since their reset.  My question really is, will supernova hire a dev team to support btg?  They won the longest chain and are carrying this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
BTG is premined coin, I avoid this scam. There is Super Bitcoin made by Li Xiaolai, the founder of BTG is notortious scam too, Liao Xiang has bad reputation, don't buy these scams.

You should learn how to read first before really accusing them. Anyway people are not really into this kind of shit, people just want some free coin and that is all. Remember bitcoin cash? people made some fortune from that and I expect alot of things are going to be similar in the future as well for people to make money from it
btg have only one issue, it require a lot of power for good results, like btc!

That's the idea you if it was easy and required no power then there is little security
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
btg have only one issue, it require a lot of power for good results, like btc!
I did try to do solo mining to bitcoin gold qt.exe in windows , but I see the error.

Unless you have 100s of GPUs I would not even bother trying to solo mine just join a pool

Activity: 558
Merit: 500
Even a virtual token on a yobit cost more than this fork)))

It seems to me without a significant infusion of money in the development and maintenance of this coin is waiting for failure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I did try to do solo mining to bitcoin gold qt.exe in windows , but I see the error.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Bitcoin Gold scam! Be aware!
https://news.bitcoin.com/

Bitcoin.com has no credibility in this space Roger "Bitcoin Judas" Ver just went full retard and along with the rest of his cronies have declared war on every cryptocurrency except his precious Bcash

Fully agreed Roger Ver is just spreading lies so don't believe on this news which has no credibility. Bitcoin.com is under control of that guy who is trolling against original bitcoin and promoting BCH with lies.
Bitcoin Gold scam! Be aware!
https://news.bitcoin.com/

Bitcoin.com has no credibility in this space Roger "Bitcoin Judas" Ver just went full retard and along with the rest of his cronies have declared war on every cryptocurrency except his precious Bcash
Pages:
Jump to: